It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key to Eternal Youth Found!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Along with raising the lifespan comes a lot of problems. If you slow the metabolism, you wind up with a lot of sicknesses. These sicknesses happen because slowing the metabolism causes the creation of less enzymes, these enzymes are needed to properly take apart many foods and to properly build blood. I have a low body temperature which means I have a long life potential. This is a hereditary thing, caused by problems throughout the generations, problems that they call a disease. None of my relatives lived longer than eighty six years of age, this is because a special diet needs to be found to work synergetically with the disease. The disease is not a disease really, it is an inconvenience. So I cannot eat certain foods, nobody can eat everything, I don't care if they think they can or not. Sure you can process the food but the toxic buildup in the body effects the mind, then the brain gets distorted and it causes early death.

The thing they are talking about in the article is a curse. The wrong foods or meds and you can wind up crazy or suffer dearly. Too many antioxidents is no good for a person, especially if they already have this ability to live long. I am getting the drift on how this all works but am far from discovering how to make this genetics work properly. You cannot make this change in one generation. The low body temperature required takes at least two generations to work right and it does not mean you will appear youthful, in fact if you look youthful way past your age, you do not possess the genetics. Youthful looking means you are using your telemeres up most times. To layer new telemeres back on is very complex but it is possible. It takes eating things that are said to be bad for you and trying to find them without added chemistry or genetic engineering of the plant. Eating the fruit of life right off the tree and knowing what companion chemistry to eat with this hormone. We seem to avoid eating the fruit of the tree of life, I don't understand why. Maybe it is conditioning of society. Maybe it is because the bible says mankind has his life limited to one hundred and twenty years. Maybe it is because we listen to people who profit off of our sickness

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth
Korg Trinity - based on your screen name, I'm sure you've heard Ray Kurzweil's "Singularity" theory.

I was watching the Ray Kurzweil documentary Transcendent Man on Netflix about a year ago, and I remember him saying something along the lines of 'scientists will have figured out how to eliminate the aging gene within the next 20 years or so...'

I always ask people if they'd like to live to a hundred.... a hundred twenty... two hundred... I always get the same response... "why would I want to be a shriveled up old person?"... but when I throw out the idea of science helping with the aging problem, that's when I reiterate my question: If science allowed you to live passed a hundred, would you?'... they still say "no"!

WTF?

I can't possibly be the only one who wants to live for 500 years!

I'm gonna have to really read your post Korg Trinity --- I'm absolutely fascinated by this as well!

Ess and Eff to you buddy!

people (even the young) are seeing the world through old and tired eyes, and would
you blame them, seeing how contrived, manipulated, corrupted and twisted the world really is.
but a change of paradigm, a change of leadership, a change of worldview
would make all the difference in this world to general attitudes regarding this issue.

anyway i truly believe death isn't really as bad as it has been cracked up to be.
in fact i believe it might very well be truly wondrous.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

and that is the thing: you know that the world is a contrived prison full of free range slavery. Only "savages" live truly free. And who wants to live without their baubles?

If you unlock longevity, perhaps it will be a catalyst for change. But that change would just create another contrived prison, with only those short lived savages left living freely.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
internal alchemy is the direction you need to be looking, and you need to learn everything about the states of matter and photons, also everything you can about hermetics.

i've been here long than most.... the people where i am now think i'm 27

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by the_philth
Korg Trinity - based on your screen name, I'm sure you've heard Ray Kurzweil's "Singularity" theory.

I was watching the Ray Kurzweil documentary Transcendent Man on Netflix about a year ago, and I remember him saying something along the lines of 'scientists will have figured out how to eliminate the aging gene within the next 20 years or so...'

I always ask people if they'd like to live to a hundred.... a hundred twenty... two hundred... I always get the same response... "why would I want to be a shriveled up old person?"... but when I throw out the idea of science helping with the aging problem, that's when I reiterate my question: If science allowed you to live passed a hundred, would you?'... they still say "no"!

life and dath
WTF?

I can't possibly be the only one who wants to live for 500 years!

I'm gonna have to really read your post Korg Trinity --- I'm absolutely fascinated by this as well!

Ess and Eff to you buddy!

people (even the young) are seeing the world through old and tired eyes, and would
you blame them, seeing how contrived, manipulated, corrupted and twisted the world really is.
but a change of paradigm, a change of leadership, a change of worldview
would make all the difference in this world to general attitudes regarding this issue.

anyway i truly believe death isn't really as bad as it has been cracked up to be.
in fact i believe it might very well be truly wondrous.

life and death. think of it like the inhale and exhale of existense.... one point it's in, one point it's out... there are ways to hold your breath... but you get a little "lightheaded"

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
you are not truly born until your death. you cast of the bag of bones that has kept you prisoner here.

do not try to avoid death. do not try to prolong your life here. there is nothing to fear.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

You're 39, and have the grammatical skills of a 3rd grader. Who's gonna take anything you say seriously when you can't even string together a coherent sentence? Stopping the aging process is gonna take alot more than researching the hypothalamus. Time can't be controlled by tweaking the hypothalamus, the hypothalamus doesn't cause aging, it's simply responsible for directing the body during the aging process. TIME is responsible for aging.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

It's thermodynamics. Physics. Entropy. All scientifically proven ideas that state that nothing lasts forever. Eternal youth is just resisting the nature of this reality, which will do us no good. Either our bodies will decay or our minds/hearts will.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kody27

You're 39, and have the grammatical skills of a 3rd grader. Who's gonna take anything you say seriously when you can't even string together a coherent sentence?
Since I'm not an Internet Grammar Cork Sniffer, minute particulars such as the ones you've pointed out don't stray me from taking this topic serious. In fact, I find it fascinating regardless of delivery.

To me personally, it doesn't matter if my knowledge is delivered in a Ford Pinto or a swanky Duesenberg, as long as it's delivered to me accordingly!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by olaru12

Stop for one second and think bigger, think beyond yourself.

Try taking your own advice....

Perhaps death is the next adventure in the cosmic progression of our soul. To be welcomed, unafraid and excited to see what's next. I find your arrogance insulting as illustrated by this comment...

I wonder if not wanting to live long is the product of a non imaginative mind? A desire for it to end a product of boredom?

edit on 2-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

And perhaps its oblivion....

Let me ask you a question...

What was it like for you before you were born??

Korg.

Terrible, my past lives were filled with toil, disease, torture and death. Oblivion? no, it's not!!!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well it didn't take long.. TA-65: Telomerase Activator sells for $219 for a 30 day supply. I think that is the most expensive supplement I have ever seen! I got an email from my Resveratrol supplier yesterday announcing a sale price of $500 for a 90 day supply.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Along with raising the lifespan comes a lot of problems. If you slow the metabolism, you wind up with a lot of sicknesses. These sicknesses happen because slowing the metabolism causes the creation of less enzymes, these enzymes are needed to properly take apart many foods and to properly build blood. I have a low body temperature which means I have a long life potential. This is a hereditary thing, caused by problems throughout the generations, problems that they call a disease. None of my relatives lived longer than eighty six years of age, this is because a special diet needs to be found to work synergetically with the disease. The disease is not a disease really, it is an inconvenience. So I cannot eat certain foods, nobody can eat everything, I don't care if they think they can or not. Sure you can process the food but the toxic buildup in the body effects the mind, then the brain gets distorted and it causes early death.

The thing they are talking about in the article is a curse. The wrong foods or meds and you can wind up crazy or suffer dearly. Too many antioxidents is no good for a person, especially if they already have this ability to live long. I am getting the drift on how this all works but am far from discovering how to make this genetics work properly. You cannot make this change in one generation. The low body temperature required takes at least two generations to work right and it does not mean you will appear youthful, in fact if you look youthful way past your age, you do not possess the genetics. Youthful looking means you are using your telemeres up most times. To layer new telemeres back on is very complex but it is possible. It takes eating things that are said to be bad for you and trying to find them without added chemistry or genetic engineering of the plant. Eating the fruit of life right off the tree and knowing what companion chemistry to eat with this hormone. We seem to avoid eating the fruit of the tree of life, I don't understand why. Maybe it is conditioning of society. Maybe it is because the bible says mankind has his life limited to one hundred and twenty years. Maybe it is because we listen to people who profit off of our sickness

True but Meditation not only slows the metabolism but for some reason it boosts your immune system so i would say that's the way to go.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If man wants to live to 500 + years, breeding needs to be controlled. We're pretty crammed as is.

Nice find though, thanks

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

We agree korg.

I would love to chop wood and carry water forever.

Wouldn't it be the best practical joke ever to dose society, somehow, with immortality without them knowing it. I can imagine all those religious people searching for ways to die without killing themselves. Such a pleasant thought.

One mans heaven is another mans hell.

edit on 3-5-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

From link below this paragraph.
Some experiments have raised questions on whether telomerase can be used as an anti-aging therapy, namely, the fact that mice with elevated levels of telomerase have higher cancer incidence and hence do not live longer. Certain premature aging syndromes have been associated with telomere shortening. But, telomerase also favors tumorogenesis, which leads to questions about its potential as an anti-aging therapy.[21] On the other hand, one study showed that activating telomerase in cancer-resistant mice by overexpressing its catalytic subunit extended lifespan.[22] The potential remains for telomerase activators to contribute to the development of cancer.

Link: en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know if boosting telomerase a lot would be beneficial. Maybe taking it for a week a month would be adequate. People are always trying to get rich off of supplements, taking the good parts when making their sites. If you don't have a gene for cancer, this may be good it appears. How do we know if we have the gene or not. My mother died of liver cancer and my father died as a result of a malignant brain tumor. Chances are I have a gene. It is also possible we make a lot of telomerase, enough to give us cancer.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Who the hell wants to live forever? Life is hard as hell. I'll take my turn, a fair turn, and then be happy to take a break for awhile when I am done here.

That's just it though isn't it... It isn't just a while... Death is forever.... No matter how your life may appear to be hard now, what if that is just a bad patch and you have 960 years of bliss??

Peace,

Korg.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This article is misguided and the the thread is also a misnomer.

The hypothalamus is just one aspect of aging. You also have to consider telomeres and genetics in general. Scientists already found a long time ago(around 05'-06') a genetic switch that can completely turn off aging and give people a 600-1000 year life spans. That's all wrapped up in ethical red tape last time I checked.

There are already extracts and anti-oxidants that mimic a young hypothalamus. All you need to do is google which natural substances block NF-kappaB activation. That's what ages the body based on the hypothalamus getting older, is that NF-kappaB starts to activate and cause aging.

BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene) blocks NF-kappaB along with a bunch of other extracts, I think Vit E and blueberry extracts were 2 of them. Will check again.

Anyway, this is NOT the key to eternal youth as OP claims. Its just one of various factors or "keys".

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kody27

You're 39, and have the grammatical skills of a 3rd grader. Who's gonna take anything you say seriously when you can't even string together a coherent sentence? Stopping the aging process is gonna take alot more than researching the hypothalamus. Time can't be controlled by tweaking the hypothalamus, the hypothalamus doesn't cause aging, it's simply responsible for directing the body during the aging process. TIME is responsible for aging.

Based upon your post I would say you are either a) trying to invoke a negative emotional responce i.e. trolling or b) clearly a person with zero depth of perception.

I happen to be dyslexic so spelling has never been a strong point of mine... Why not focus on the subject matter instead of my spelling and contribute something positive to the thread??

Korg.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No this is not that big of a deal. Its known that the hypothalamus can exert systemic inflammation or "aging". If you research it you will see that aging is a result of inflammation which is regulated by the HPA axis. Thus the title of the report sounds earth shattering but it isn't.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That is an amazing bit of information there. I couldn't agree more. They are all seeing the negative of that. Working for the "man" etc all that....but the thing is with more time...the positive things that could be done..and the advancements on ALL fronts that could be made would be astounding. If one does not see it from that point then let them turn to dust so that others more deserving ca make their own stand and differences.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join