It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim YourSelf

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by Akragon

edit= now thinking about it, it's not cool to be killing those nice cows for food

edit on 2-5-2013 by cornucopia because: added an edit line

Tooo bad.

Love is not a mental state of vibration that you put yourself in through meditation. Love is the acceptance of things as they are without idealistic judgements. Eating meat is the way of the world, and you and all the rest of us have incisors,so it is our way too. You speak of god. God made you. God made animals to enjoy the taste of meat and gave us the natural born desire for meat. Vegetarians deny their nature for false ideals, and therefore rebel against the creator. That is not love. It is more like the adaptation of an egotistical ideal.

It is very challenging to justify the killing of animals as an acceptable act,but it can be done and is what is necessary to have any self love.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by Akragon

edit= now thinking about it, it's not cool to be killing those nice cows for food

edit on 2-5-2013 by cornucopia because: added an edit line

Tooo bad.

Love is not a mental state of vibration that you put yourself in through meditation. Love is the acceptance of things as they are without idealistic judgements. Eating meat is the way of the world, and you and all the rest of us have incisors,so it is our way too. You speak of god. God made you. God made animals to enjoy the taste of meat and gave us the natural born desire for meat. Vegetarians deny their nature for false ideals, and therefore rebel against the creator. That is not love. It is more like the adaptation of an egotistical ideal.

It is very challenging to justify the killing of animals as an acceptable act,but it can be done and is what is necessary to have any self love.

it is not acceptable to kill animals,
on spiritual worlds we do not kill animals, i am a spiritual being an so i will not kill animals..
there is no need to, i can live very well without doing so...

incisors? lol, where?
show me your incisors...
not really..

one could argue we have more teeth for eating fruit/plants...

the Human body is healthy when alkaline and eating all of the colors of the rainbow in plant/fruit matter..
meat is death, plus has negative vibrations/karma...
that is just a fact

i have no desire for meat either so i think you are speaking for yourself not everyone.
to do so would be false.

to me vegetarians are higher consciousness beings, you can see that more so they are for peace and love..
that's what happens when you don't eat meat and your frequency rises.

you can see it out in real life

the produce isle= life

the meat isle=death

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I love animals. I love them as individuals and respect their freedom of expression. These very animals, I also love as food.

Youre not as innocent as you think you are. You draw a line between plants and animals and right to eat and wrong to eat, but really, plants are just as alive as animals. Their experience of life is different, but nevertheless, they are intelligently assimilated just like animals. You say, "its okay to eat plants but not meat". You, oh ascended on of higher consciousness, are.separating the two to justify your own ideals, whereas I, the lowly, lesser being, have not separated the two because I realize the uniform spiritual connected sameness that all animals (including humans) share with all plants. Where you create hierarchies of greater and lesser beings and then proceed to determine which ones are holistically appropriate to consume, I (the apparently unawakened,unevolved, lesser consciousness) do not draw such lines,observe the unity of the universe and subjective falsehoods.of ideals, and I eat without idealistic discrimination whatever the hell I want because I know that it really makes no spiritual difference. We are all one.

Carry on with your subjective ideals,and may god save you from these self imposed delusions you have created for your perception of truth.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You said, erroneously, "it is not acceptable to kill animals".

By what objevtive standard did you come to that conclusion? Let me go ahead and answer that for you. None. The acceptability of anything and everything is subjective. Since I accept.the consumption of meat and able to do so, it is therefore acceptable.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

it is acceptable from your point of view, but not mine...
lol
we can agree to disagree

the animal kingdom is of higher consciousness than the plant kingdom, animals have feelings, give birth, have emotions, etc...

would you kill you dog and eat it? why not?

give a child a carrot and a rabbit...
the child will eat the carrot and play with the rabbit..
that is Human being, Humane being..

be you, not society

lots of programming since you/we were children so I will not fault anyone...

now you know though

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

true we are all one, all is well and loved

the mass murderer and the saint, still equal and loved...

but both on different levels of consciousness/vibration...

you can choose love and rise up to higher densities/vibrations...activate your "junk" DNA be fully Human, it takes a higher frequency way of thinking/being...

you know this, all is choice

oh well do whatever you want, lol

hugs

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You said,"would you kill your dog and eat it? why not?"

Yeah, I would if.I had to. But I think before I ever did that, I would.train him to be a hunting dog,as this would be more helpful.. Hed be a good one, too, because we have that cooperative relationship. About the only thing other animals, like cows and pigs, are going to do for you is eat all your fruits and vegetables. Then what you gonna eat? I know what ill be having. bacon wrapped steak.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

You say, "be you, not society“, and then go one to say," all is one". Heres a lesson in unity for you: if all is one, I am society . You lack compassion.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

lol
oh bro...why look for the negative?
why not focus on the positives..

hey i'm not perfect, but I have chosen love so much though that duality does not exist much for me...

except in the outside world, but in me and my thoughts it's just love, light, world peace...etc..

so i'm not one to need to kill animals and would no even think of such a thing..

my thoughts are pure ALL of the time

imagine that

as you can see i'm not physically stopping anyone from doing anything, I allow free will, but as a part of the divine plan we shall rise in consciousness ALL of us who wish to stay alive on this world and so killing will soon end...you just wont want to do that anymore...

we are here to care for life, to heal this world...to protect her and to rise in consciousness...to create peace on this world and in so doing through the universe...

we are all one, I know this...
just different levels of consciousness..
to me society's are the programmed ways of being by each society...

I rather be me and free, I do not need to go buy fancy shoes or watch tv...

i'm just free in spirit, of course I need to earn money to take care of my family...
lol, such a scam, it's slavery when you need to work to get food, shelter and clothing but that's another subject..

what the heck am I talking about?

lol

whatever bro, I love you it's all good..
ill be me an you be you

lol

what a trippy talk

thanks bro

much love to you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join