It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Meteorite Fragments from 1908 Tunguska Explosion Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The 1908 explosion over the Tunguska region in Siberia has always been an enigma. While the leading theories of what caused the mid-air explosion are that an asteroid or comet shattered in an airburst event, no reliable trace of such a body has ever been found. But a newly published paper reveals three different potential meteorite fragments found in the sandbars in a body of water in the area, the Khushmo River. While the fragments have all the earmarks of being meteorites from the event – which could potentially solve the 100-year old mystery — the only oddity is that the researcher actually found the fragments 25 years ago, and only recently has published his findings. Read more: www.universetoday.com...

Maybe this will put some of the more bizarre theories to rest

(Alien nukes? lol!

edit on 2-5-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Maybe this will put some of the more bizarre theories to rest

(Alien nukes? lol!)

Wrong, man! That top fragment has a very clear and obvious ALIEN SYMBOL on it, possibly a control symbol for the alien craft's advanced fusion wormhole drive! It's all there!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I see it now, Holy Moses!! You're onto somethin!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
I see it now, Holy Moses!! You're onto somethin!

Of course I am! Look. I did this quick animation, where I rotated an enlarged the symbol. Not only is it a symbol, it's a holy OM/PRAVANA symbol, which means that not only was this an alien ship, it was an Indian VIMANA, possibly piloted by the Lord Ganesh himself!

The proof is right there in front of your face!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oh yeah man! If it's there and you don't know what it is, it must be aliens right? /sarcasm. Gotta love arguments from ignorance, especially when you factor in the supposed motto of this site.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You might wanna get your eyes checked dude. No offense and all...but the only similarity the symbol on the rock has with the symbol you seem to think it is, is the 3 shaped ditty on the 9:00 portion of it.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I think Shift is being a wiseguy
Still I'm sure people will pick up his flag and run with it!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
You might wanna get your eyes checked dude. No offense and all...but the only similarity the symbol on the rock has with the symbol you seem to think it is, is the 3 shaped ditty on the 9:00 portion of it.

Well, obviously, it's a little degraded. But what do you expect after having gone through a thermonuclear explosion? There's still a correlation to the mark at the 5:00 aspect of it, too! It's too much to be coincidence!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Zlobin says he has not yet carried out a detailed chemical analysis of the rocks, which would reveal their chemical and isotopic composition. But he does say the stony fragments do not rule out a comet since the nucleus could easily contain rock fragments. However, he has calculated the density of the impactor must have been about 0.6 grams per cubic centimeter, which is about the same as nucleus of Halley’s comet. Zlobin says that initially, the evidence seems “excellent confirmation of cometary origin of the Tunguska impact.”

What has been doing for 25 years? Are we to presume that it took that long to sift through a pile of 100 rocks to decide that 3 met the criteria.

Bizarre...or a perhaps just a distinct lack of enthusiasm for his work

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Ummm...I don't know where you get your information, but a meteor is not capable of causing a "thermonuclear" explosion. Such a detonation is only capable of being produced by weaponized fissionable materials. I think you need to turn the gullibility down a little bit because it is obviously leading you astray.

new topics

top topics

join