It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Catholics...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Your support of Planned Parenthood leaves me speechless. Did you not read the May 1, 2013 message I posted from Michael the Archangel? Do you realize, understand how evil and offensive to God, abortion is windword?

may the Two Hearts J+M keep you safe,

colbe

A baby is born speaking lies The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. Psalm 58:3

A baby is conceived in iniquity and sin Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Psalm 51:5

A baby is the enemy of God Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. James 4:4

A baby is born into the world under the wrath of God For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Romans 1:18

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. Psalms 137:9

The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born. Matthew 26:24

"But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! Matthew 24:19

Not only does your God want women to be instruments of sorrow, giving birth in pain again and again, until they die, he has no respect for babies and children either.

Your God is NOT pro life.

edit on 4-5-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by colbe

Your support of Planned Parenthood leaves me speechless. Did you not read the May 1, 2013 message I posted from Michael the Archangel? Do you realize, understand how evil and offensive to God, abortion is windword?

may the Two Hearts J+M keep you safe,

colbe

A baby is born speaking lies The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. Psalm 58:3

A baby is conceived in iniquity and sin Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Psalm 51:5

A baby is the enemy of God Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. James 4:4

A baby is born into the world under the wrath of God For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Romans 1:18

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. Psalms 137:9

The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born. Matthew 26:24

"But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! Matthew 24:19

Not only does your God want women to be instruments of sorrow, giving birth in pain again and again, until they die, he has no respect for babies and children either.

Your God is NOT pro life.

I love you windword, I simply pray you say yes to God when He personally shows you the faith during
the prophesied Great Warning. It is soon. I can't change your heart, I wish I could.

From your list above, I think it is Psalm 50 in the Douay-Rheims Bible. It is proof again, besides modern science, God creates a new person with a body AND a soul at conception. www.drbo.org...

If anyone reading this thread has had any involvement with an abortion. You are a prodigal son or daughter,
run back to God, His arms are full of love forgiveness, He is waiting for you.

From your heart, with true contrition, repent of and confess the grave sin of any involvement in the horror of abortion. If you are Catholic go to Confession.

Jesus' mercy is His greatest attribute.

colbe

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

A woman says to you, "I was sold into the sex trade when I was 13. I was raped for 20 years. I was stabbed three times. The tip of my nose was cut off. I have AIDS, and now cancer." You respond with, "Just remember, the all-powerful god loves you!"

Just because you reject or do not understand the redemptive power of suffering, do not make fun of it jigger.

Your "addiction" is to deny the Truth, there is only one Truth.

Why did you leave Catholicism?

My addiction? Not only did you NOT offer any logical counter-argument, but you totally blew it off and focused on me. You religious people do this ALL the time instead of just facing the truth.

Just once I'd love to hear someone like you say, "Hmmm, that part of my faith is a bit hard to accept." But, NOOO, you come up with desperate ploys to avoid even the slightest truth. I can find and admit flaws in evolution. I can say that I just don't know how the first living cell came into existence. I don't feel threatened by inconsistencies in my belief. I am not the one with the addiction here.
edit on 5/4/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

A woman says to you, "I was sold into the sex trade when I was 13. I was raped for 20 years. I was stabbed three times. The tip of my nose was cut off. I have AIDS, and now cancer." You respond with, "Just remember, the all-powerful god loves you!"

Just because you reject or do not understand the redemptive power of suffering, do not make fun of it jigger.

Your "addiction" is to deny the Truth, there is only one Truth.

Why did you leave Catholicism?

My addiction? Not only did you NOT offer any logical counter-argument, but you totally blew it off and focused on me. You religious people do this ALL the time instead of just facing the truth.

Just once I'd love to hear someone like you say, "Hmmm, that part of my faith is a bit hard to accept." But, NOOO, you come up with desperate ploys to avoid even the slightest truth. I can find and admit flaws in evolution. I can say that I just don't know how the first living cell came into existence. I don't feel threatened by inconsistencies in my belief. I am not the one with the addiction here.

If you are so secure, not threatened by your disbelief, why do you spend your time in Catholic threads?

You keep on blowing off my direct question. Why did you leave Catholicism?

I'll admit it, it is a lot easier to follow your own opinion than to do all Christ commands you. He tells you, PRAY for My help, follow My Church, receive My grace through the Sacraments I instituted. Non-Catholics can do the first.

Pretty soon, all Christians will believe in the sanctifying grace of the 7 Sacraments.

You are dear,

colbe

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

If you are so secure, not threatened by your disbelief, why do you spend your time in Catholic threads? You keep on blowing off my direct question. Why did you leave Catholicism?

Oh, so I am the one avoiding questions and not offering logical counter-arguments. Wow, wow, WOW!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

If you are so secure, not threatened by your disbelief, why do you spend your time in Catholic threads? You keep on blowing off my direct question. Why did you leave Catholicism?

Oh, so I am the one avoiding questions and not offering logical counter-arguments. Wow, wow, WOW!

Same old, how obvious, where is my quote asking you the question you are "blowing off?" Wow! wow!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
jigger, everybody,

Why would I keep posting the messages from Heaven if they were too hard to understand?

God is all knowing and perfectly simple, amazing, part of what draws humanity to Him. The messages from Heaven are written for everyone to understand.

The messages from Heaven do not say God is going allow the world to go on as it is...

He is going to act.

You will have to decide if you wish to follow Him. No more, I'll believe as I wish and what ever my view of eternal life, takes place after I die.

For almost 15 years of my reading the messages from Heaven, Catholic and Protestant (not as explicit for a reason), state the Remnant is Roman Catholic. God wants everyone to believe the same so believe and prepare now. Do not wait until God shows you. This "awakening" is prophesied to happen when Communism comes again and the world is at its worst.

Bookmark ~ www.catholicbinder.com... and ft111.com...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Same old, how obvious, where is my quote asking you the question you are "blowing off?" Wow! wow!

OMG, do you realize you are mimicking me? I wrote this:

And you pretty much repeat it back to me. I've seen a lot of the religious evade topics, but never to this extreme. Do you know if you do this all the time, or is it just when it comes to religion?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

God is all knowing and perfectly simple,...

Remember that you wrote this, Colbe. Don't let it slip your mind as I quote more of your statement and ask you a question.

For almost 15 years of my reading the messages from Heaven, Catholic and Protestant (not as explicit for a reason), state the Remnant is Roman Catholic. God wants everyone to believe

In those 15 years didn't you EVER wonder why an all-knowing god who wants us all to believe didn't simply tell us? How hard would it be for an all-knowing, all-powerful god to pop in once every generation just to say hi? This having faith idea, what is it, a game? A game that god is playing - WITH OUR SOULS! No god would do that!

Okay, okay, an evil god would that, not a loving, caring god.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

From your list above, I think it is Psalm 50 in the Douay-Rheims Bible. It is proof again, besides modern science, God creates a new person with a body AND a soul at conception.

Hmm, why then does God only care about boys from one month old and older?

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

Leviticus 27:28-29
"Note also that any one of his possessions which a man vows as doomed to the Lord, whether it is a human being or an animal, or a hereditary field, shall be neither sold nor ransomed; everything that is thus doomed becomes most sacred to the Lord. All human beings that are doomed lose the right to be redeemed; they must be put to death."

According the above scripture, by baptizing your baby, you are devoting it to the LORD, and therefore, it must die. I guess God does approve of abortions if you dedicate the fetus to HIM!

Here is God committing a late term/post birth abortion as a punishment toward it's father!

2 Samuel 12:14
I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die. [The child dies seven days later.]

Colbe,

If you think contraception and abortion is wrong, fine. But don't tell me your God says it's wrong. If your GOd is the guy from the Old Testament, I don't believe it!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Originally posted by windword

Leviticus 27:28-29
"Note also that any one of his possessions which a man vows as doomed to the Lord, whether it is a human being or an animal, or a hereditary field, shall be neither sold nor ransomed; everything that is thus doomed becomes most sacred to the Lord. All human beings that are doomed lose the right to be redeemed; they must be put to death."

According the above scripture, by baptizing your baby, you are devoting it to the LORD, and therefore, it must die. I guess God does approve of abortions if you dedicate the fetus to HIM!

windword, hi,

I don't know much about the OT, I look to the Church, some of the OT verses are difficult to understand. Leviticus Chapter 27 is about vows and tithing. There were no footnotes in my Bible about 28 and 29 so I looked for explanation, here is explanation for verses 27 and for 28, from the New American Bible at the USBCC website.

I include verse 27 to help understand verse 28 and 29.

* [27:26] Firstborn animals and human beings already belong to God (cf. Ex 13:1–2, 12; 34:19); they cannot be vowed or dedicated. Cf. Nm 18:15–18; Dt 15:19–23..

* [27:27] An unclean animal: such as the firstborn of a donkey, which was unfit for sacrifice. According to Ex 13:13; 34:20, a firstborn donkey was to be redeemed by offering a sheep in its stead, or was to have its neck broken.

* [27:28] Puts under the ban: this is a higher form of dedication to God than that found in vv. 14–24. Anything so dedicated is beyond redemption and cannot be sold by the sanctuary and priests (contrast vv. 15, 19, 20). This type of dedication is found mostly in contexts of war (e.g., Jos 6:17–21; 8:26; 10:1, 28).

www.usccb.org...

On verse 29, explanation from Catholic.com. God is merciful, loving and just.

..."To put someone or something "under the ban" ...

...meant that it or they were to be destroyed because they were offensive to the Lord and a danger to God's chosen people. The canaanites, put under the ban, had LONG offended God with their immorality and human sacrifices and GOD KNEW THEY WOULD NOT repent. It does NOT denote a form of sacrifice but a form of purging the bad."...

Easy to understand, God said thou shalt not kill. The Gosnell trial and the various abortion clinics nationwide in the news, being investigated by the individual states, they're shown to be killing fields. Who cares, abortion is accepted by most of the world.

Leviticus 27:27-29
But if it is an unclean animal,* it may be redeemed by paying one fifth more than its value. If it is not redeemed, it shall be sold at its value. 28 Note, also, that any possession which someone puts under the ban* for the LORD, whether it is a human being, an animal, or a hereditary field, shall be neither sold nor redeemed; everything that is put under the ban becomes most holy to the LORD. 29 All human beings that are put under the ban cannot be redeemed; they must be put to death.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

In those 15 years didn't you EVER wonder why an all-knowing god who wants us all to believe didn't simply tell us? How hard would it be for an all-knowing, all-powerful god to pop in once every generation just to say hi? This having faith idea, what is it, a game? A game that god is playing - WITH OUR SOULS! No god would do that!

Okay, okay, an evil god would that, not a loving, caring god.

God has told you and every generation, still you reject Him. The 10 Commandments aren't meant to make you unhappy, the opposite, they help you find true happiness. Same for the teachings of the Church, Scripture revelation and the grace given in the Sacraments.

jigger, you and other disbelievers, atheists, agnostics make fun of God and at the same time keep asking why is He not good? He is good, He loved you first, He created you.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

God has told you and every generation,

No, he hasn't.

The 10 Commandments aren't meant to make you unhappy, the opposite, they help you find true happiness.

I don't see what this has to do with a god physically appearing to each generation. I will say this, though: The 10 commandments are crap. The religious look at the commandments as if these laws are so wise. Think, Colbe, THINK! In the Moses story he just led his people out of Egypt, a nation that couldn't survive without laws. Do you think it was okay to murder and steal and boink every married woman because they had not received the ten commandments yet? Come on. Moses scratched those laws onto stone, that's all.

He is good, He loved you first, He created you.

Try not to evade these questions, okay? If you had been alive during the flood story or if you were firstborn of Egypt, or if you were living in Sodom and Gomorrah, would god have killed you, too? Would him killing you be a good thing?
edit on 5/5/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Keli,

You are mocking the faith again. Everything you've been saying demeans the priesthood and is not true. Do you think your PO here here make Our Lord happy? Defend the faith of your baptism instead of mocking
it.

Your avatar shows no goodness or virtue. Why did you choose such a pic, what are you trying to get across about yourself?

Think of the grace given in the Sacraments, you can return, truly, it is easy to do

I did not mock anything, my knowledge on the living habits of priests are not lies it is the truth. It is bound to be that way because men are not perfect not even priestly men. I am sorry that I have shattered your illusions, but unless you have spent time with them in their living and work spaces on their personal time you do not know what goes on nor what you are supposedly defending. The reason I have no use for churches is judgmental pricks like you. It is none of your business why I choose the avatar I choose. The fact that you can tell it has no goodness or virtue amazes me though because I honestly don't see where that comes from its about as titillating as a picture of an Amish woman showing her ankles. But then again maybe that is all it takes for you to get all worked up. Either way that is your issue not mine. But using your logic we should be able to safely assume that your lack of one indicates you are incapable of independent thought and critical thinking skills right?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

Keli,

You are mocking the faith again. Everything you've been saying demeans the priesthood and is not true. Do you think your PO here here make Our Lord happy? Defend the faith of your baptism instead of mocking
it.

Your avatar shows no goodness or virtue. Why did you choose such a pic, what are you trying to get across about yourself?

Think of the grace given in the Sacraments, you can return, truly, it is easy to do

I did not mock anything, my knowledge on the living habits of priests are not lies it is the truth. It is bound to be that way because men are not perfect not even priestly men. I am sorry that I have shattered your illusions, but unless you have spent time with them in their living and work spaces on their personal time you do not know what goes on nor what you are supposedly defending. The reason I have no use for churches is judgmental XXxxx like you. It is none of your business why I choose the avatar I choose. The fact that you can tell it has no goodness or virtue amazes me though because I honestly don't see where that comes from its about as titillating as a picture of an Amish woman showing her ankles. But then again maybe that is all it takes for you to get all worked up. Either way that is your issue not mine. But using your logic we should be able to safely assume that your lack of one indicates you are incapable of independent thought and critical thinking skills right?

I have spent time with priests in their living and work spaces, spent time with them personally. I am commenting to defend their goodness. I replied, posting after your "judgment" of the priesthood.

Priests give their lives for Christ, Christ wants you to pray for His priest sons. Satan attacks a priest especially, it is a priest who is our means to receive God's greatest soul saving graces, this is how our Lord set it up. Come home to the faith, you have been given the fullness of Truth. Go to Confession next Saturday and return to Holy Mass on Sunday and receive Our Lord in the Eucharist. Think about doing this Keli, pray about it.

People do not think of a virtuous woman looking at that avatar pic.

"Independent thought" and "critical thinking" accomplishes nothing if you do not follow God's way, He knows best what gives you true peace and happiness.

I was once a fallen away Catholic too, it is easy to leave, more is required of Catholics.

colbe

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

“Beloved, the glory of your God is beyond imagining, his countenance more radiant than all the stars of the universe together. His glory cannot be measured. His power is infinite—one word from his mouth can give life or take it. How long must I put up with a people who continually challenges my authority, who mock the omnipotent God..." Quote Colbe

Scripture (as if this affords it any greater relevancy outside of an illustration of historical origami) may, for you, be difficult to decipher...(some have no patience or skill, to unravel balls of wool)...From your own averred legitimisation of 'prophecy'...Quite clearly, you fall into the category quoted above Colbe...the question I raised to you, concerning this (as it is a central hub of belief)...will need to be answered by you (most importantly, to yourself)...
Almightiness - NOT, somemightiness!...
FREE WILL (as raised by you, in relation to created forms) is secondary to the concept of ALMIGHTINESS. By definition (and this appeals to no logic, because it is clear - I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA)...no 'created' unit, or collection of units, can usurp ALMIGHTINESS, because if it does, it becomes less than almighty...your above posted 'clear prophecy' indeed, says exactly this...
I HAVE NO EQUAL - BECAUSE I AM THE WHOLE SUM...and...ANY WHO DO NOT BELIEVE THIS ARE MOCKING ME...

A99

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

He is going to act.

ABOUT BLOODY TIME I WAS WONDERING IF THIS "GOD" WAS EVER GOING TO DO ANYTHING?

You will have to decide if you wish to follow Him.

I DON'T REALLY HAVE THAT CHOICE APPARENTLY

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

God has told you and every generation,

No, he hasn't.

The 10 Commandments aren't meant to make you unhappy, the opposite, they help you find true happiness.

I don't see what this has to do with a god physically appearing to each generation. I will say this, though: The 10 commandments are crap. The religious look at the commandments as if these laws are so wise. Think, Colbe, THINK! In the Moses story he just led his people out of Egypt, a nation that couldn't survive without laws. Do you think it was okay to murder and steal and boink every married woman because they had not received the ten commandments yet? Come on. Moses scratched those laws onto stone, that's all.

He is good, He loved you first, He created you.

Try not to evade these questions, okay? If you had been alive during the flood story or if you were firstborn of Egypt, or if you were living in Sodom and Gomorrah, would god have killed you, too? Would him killing you be a good thing?
edit on 5/5/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

Your extensive, so convincing, three words, "no he hasn't." Yes He has, God has revealed Himself to man, there are libraries full. Jesus tells humanity in the written Word, "I and the Father are One." (John 10:30). God Himself, Jesus Christ came down from Heaven. Mankind can know who God is and more fully in the New Covenant.

I never said "physically appearing", you add those two words. And you know I do not care for dissected posts.

Speak of evade, is it now the third time I have asked you. You evade the my direct question, why did you leave Catholicism jigger?

God is unloving, God is bad, the constant protest of disbelievers who God placed in the New Covenant! They misinterpret the Old Testament, the revelation of God in the Old Covenant to give a reason for their rejection of God now. Humorous, if weren't so sad.

Jesus loves you more than any created person, trust and believe He does.

colbe

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
reply to post by colbe

Beloved, the glory of your God is beyond imagining, his countenance more radiant than all the stars of the universe together. His glory cannot be measured. His power is infinite—one word from his mouth can give life or take it. How long must I put up with a people who continually challenges my authority, who mock the omnipotent God..." Quote Colbe

Scripture (as if this affords it any greater relevancy outside of an illustration of historical origami) may, for you, be difficult to decipher...(some have no patience or skill, to unravel balls of wool)...From your own averred legitimisation of 'prophecy'...Quite clearly, you fall into the category quoted above Colbe...the question I raised to you, concerning this (as it is a central hub of belief)...will need to be answered by you (most importantly, to yourself)...
Almightiness - NOT, somemightiness!...
FREE WILL (as raised by you, in relation to created forms) is secondary to the concept of ALMIGHTINESS. By definition (and this appeals to no logic, because it is clear - I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA)...no 'created' unit, or collection of units, can usurp ALMIGHTINESS, because if it does, it becomes less than almighty...your above posted 'clear prophecy' indeed, says exactly this...
I HAVE NO EQUAL - BECAUSE I AM THE WHOLE SUM...and...ANY WHO DO NOT BELIEVE THIS ARE MOCKING ME...

A99

I am sorry if I can't reply to every post.

Wow, I just saw this one.

Everyone, when a doubter replies in faith threads, this is a sign God is working on them. And you posted God's revelation given today akusla, current prophecy! Thank you. I'll share part of the rest of that message (ATS rules). Notice near the end, we have a choice...free will.

Pray for the doubters, disbelievers.

love,

colbe

~ ~ ~

www.pelianito.stblogs.com...

April 21, 2013

Revelation 1:16
In his right hand he held seven stars, and from his mouth came a sharp, two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining with full force.

“Beloved, the glory of your God is beyond imagining, his countenance more radiant than all the stars of the universe together. His glory cannot be measured. His power is infinite—one word from his mouth can give life or take it. How long must I put up with a people who continually challenges my authority, who mock the omnipotent God, HE WHO IS? You ask how long—well, so do I! The hour of mercy has been prolonged for the sake of sinners, but it will not be extended indefinitely. In fact, it is almost at its end. Now is the time to re-double your efforts at prayer and sacrifice. The time is coming when all mankind will have to choose—are you with me or against me? Pray my children! That day will be wonderful and terrible. If you knew, you would not stop praying."...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I never said "physically appearing", you add those two words. And you know I do not care for dissected posts. Speak of evade, is it now the third time I have asked you. You evade the my direct question, why did you leave Catholicism jigger?
reply to post by colbe

No, you never said physically appearing. It was I who made the statement of why doesn't this god tell every generation. I thought you would understand that 'physically appearing' was implied.

As for evading, that is total BS. I asked you a question first, and you blew me off by asking me a question. You have done this every time.

So, last time. Simple yes or no questions. Answer them and I'll answer yours. Don't answer and we're done.

1. If you had been alive during the flood story or if you were firstborn of Egypt, would god have killed you, too?

2. Would god killing you be a good thing?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join