It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If USA Borders Were Closed What Would you do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I feel a general concensus of.... PAAAAAR~TAAAAY~
Alright.... If this goes down.... Were all meeting back up in this thread...... And we can keep everyone updated by member location of states...... I got Chicago..... (Shucks) All your gonna hear from me is.... THEY SHOOTING! Everyone's Shooting each other! Run!!!!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Too many hog trails to guard them all. Not everybody stays to the main roads. During blockades after a mandatory evacuation we hit roadblocks with state troopers and national guard- we took dirt roads and hog trails and got home anyway. There were too many of us and not enough of them to stop folks from going where they wanted to go.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
heh they can't stop anyone from entering AZ illegally now, I could make it to Cancun and ride it out down there if I wanted to.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

But what if it is Sunday, and you're in New Albany, Indiana, and you ran out of alcohol. Because of Indiana Law, you won't be able to buy any more alcohol until Monday morning. However, right across the river in Louisville, they don't have that stupid law. So do you just stay sober for the day, and wait until tomorrow, or do you swim across the Ohio River? lol

You wait till 1 pm on sunday,then cross the river.Or you stock up.

But why leave when this is a big ol'place and plenty of resources?Hunker down in your place of residence,and if and when the time comes,bug out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join