It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of Kynibaalmerodach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
In the Ancient Babylonian religion, there is a prediction of the return of their god who was anciently know as Ba'al.

These predictions were originally believed to be a reference to the annual 'death' of the fertility god in the fall and then 'rebirth' in the spring. However, this has been shown to be incorrect.

Baal/Hadad/Adad (p. 522f). In discussing the fragmentary evidence we have about these, Smith points out that, "As it stands, the text appears to be one of a descent to the underworld and return--a pattern not necessarily equivalent to dying and rising. Baal is
as if he is dead
; he then appears alive." (p523)

"This is a disappearing-reappearing narrative. There is no suggestion of death and resurrection...Nor is there any suggestion of an annual cycle of death and rebirth...The question whether Aliyan Baal is a dying and rising deity must remain sub judice." (p.523)

"It should be noted that the identification of Baal as an annually dying and rising god with the Babylonian Tammuz has lately suffered. New Sumerian tablets published by S. Kramer show that Tammuz died once for all and C. H. Gordon has argued that Baal too had no annual death and resurrection. See the whole discussion with refs. in E. M. Yamauchi, �Tammuz and the Bible� JBL 84:283�90. r.l.h."

www.christian-thinktank.com...

So, now ask yourself this. If this is not refering to the annual death/rebirth cycle, than what is it refering to?

It is obviously refering to the return of the god Ba'al at some point in the future.

Any comments...

[edit on 10/28/04 by jesterbr549]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesterbr549

It is obviously refering to the return of the god Ba'al at some point in the future.

Any comments...

this here Ba'al or Beilzibub, or many other 'incarnations'...are local names
for the common force/entity/God.... (my opinion only)

The uniting thread is the re-emergance of this BABYLONIAN entity...
... with the emergence of a new-BABYLON (city in the end-times vision of Daniel)
___...___...___...___...

Then, interweaving christian scripture into this scenario;

...it is told that 'Abbaddon aka. Appollyon' would arise and inhabit the
body of the anti-christ after his mortal head wound...thus becoming
the end-times Anti-Christ 666.

So- this Ba'al / should return to end-times society as Abbaddon/Appollyon
-(meaning Destroyer)...inhabiting the dead body of the famous, admired,
charismatic, world leader, peace-maker, who caused terrorism and nuclear
proliferation to end- - - - - and peace to thrive for 3 1/2 years...

---then causing the seemingly dead leader to re-animate...but for this
3 1/2 year period of time, he would assume the personna of destroyer & anti-christ

will that comment work?

+

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by St UdioThe uniting thread is the re-emergance of this BABYLONIAN entity...
... with the emergence of a new-BABYLON (city in the end-times vision of Daniel)

Yup - and Zechariah and Revelation

...it is told that 'Abbaddon aka. Appollyon' would arise and inhabit thebody of the anti-christ after his mortal head wound...thus becoming the end-times Anti-Christ 666.

That is what they say, but I believe this is incorrect. Appollyon the Destroyer is another name for Satan, and though people speculate that he possesses the Antichrist the Revelation makes it clear that the Dragon (satan), the Antichrist and the False Prophet are three separate entities in the end days, where they are mentioned as such in the closing chapters of the Revelation.

inhabiting the dead body of the famous, admired,charismatic, world leader, peace-maker, who caused terrorism and nuclear proliferation to end- - - - - and peace to thrive for 3 1/2 years...

The belief that the first half of the trib would be peaceful is a misnomer, also, I believe, first taught by Lindsey. Where as the Lord says that the first half will see wars and rumors of wars with nation rising against nation and kingdom against kingdom which he than summed up as the beginning of sorrows. Once the trib starts it is going to be a series of wars right up to Armegeddon at the end.

will that comment work?

Yeah, just fine. I was trying to see if anyone was interested. Thus, back to the initial proposition, it is the teaching of the Ancient Chaldean Mystery Religion that their god would literally and physically return some day.

And, they drew their Mythology/Religion/Mysteries from the Constellations.

So, exactly which Constellation tells us of the return of the god of Babylon.
If we can answer that, we can learn alittle more about this individual...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yeah, just fine. I was trying to see if anyone was interested. Thus, back to the initial proposition, it is the teaching of the Ancient Chaldean Mystery Religion that their god would literally and physically return some day.

And, they drew their Mythology/Religion/Mysteries from the Constellations.

So, exactly which Constellation tells us of the return of the god of Babylon.
If we can answer that, we can learn alittle more about this individual...

Whew...
yeah, i know that a bunch of what i wrote was debateable & needing more concise, sharpened-pencil, definition of position....
that area is better left for later...when one needs to clarify a point

case in point:
Dragon + anti-christ + false phrophet are 3 entities...OK

the Dragon is also (Satan) & Beast & Empires/Governments/Religions of men; which has the blood of all martyrs & pious- of all time...etc

the anti-christ was a human + reanimated by satanic forces, be they Baal, Belial, Beilzebub, Appollyon/Abbaddon, or whatever...

the false phrophetalso known as 2nd Beast, itself is a 'legion of forces', to wit; the 3 un-clean spirits like frogs proceeded from his mouth? So, its not a single entity in the
common venacular...which you have stated in reply

i'm mildly aware of the constellation DRAGO, if thats where this leads...

but, i'm more inclined to thinking in the time-duration mode...
see; Precession...also his ArcheoAstronomy pages

then theres the 2012 arena...end of age cycle, et al

Which, more precisely focuses on the Galactic Center & 'tree-of-life'
constellation/structure...actually crossing ?(from our viewing) earths
equatorial horizon on the winter solstice of 2012 CE.

*the Galactic center is in Sagittarius (the Archer)
*the mythical Archer, around 2012 era, 'shoots' a deadly arrow (gamma & X-ray burst) into our solar system, including earth, and that event
is what the ancients wrapped into the memes of a returning Satan...
thus making the inconceiveable into a outline of events that man can understand, and build a 'being prepared' consciousness which uses religion as the enduring messenger

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm more inclined to view all these 'symbols' as being holographic in nature,
not just normal, 3D, flesh & blood characters in a spiritual/physical play...

And WHAT's Your Take...on this drama???

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

The anti-christ was a human + reanimated by satanic forces, be they Baal, Belial, Beilzebub, Appollyon/Abbaddon, or whatever...

Yeah, this is the point I am focusing on. The Antichrist isn't 'reanimated' by Ba'al - the Antichrist IS Ba'al - the original god of pre-flood Babylon aka King Marduke. And, as I was researching all this again on the net, look what I found :

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice the last paragraph at the bottom. I put an Editorial on this on my Web Site that may interest some people.

Then theres the 2012 arena...end of age cycle, et al

Yeah, someone just brought that up - the Mayan Calender. When you combine this with a seven year tribulation, you come back to the fall of 2004 or the spring of 2005 as the start of those seven years. Which then bring it into harmony with the 'air shaft' in the Kings Chamber of the Pyramid aligning here in 2004.

Which, more precisely focuses on the Galactic Center & 'tree-of-life'
constellation/structure...actually crossing ?(from our viewing) earths
equatorial horizon on the winter solstice of 2012 CE.

Keep in mind that the ancients considered the Cross a "Tree of Life."

*the Galactic center is in Sagittarius (the Archer)*the mythical Archer, around 2012 era, 'shoots' a deadly arrow (gamma & X-ray burst) into our solar system, including earth, and that event is what the ancients wrapped into the memes of a returning Satan...thus making the inconceiveable into a outline of events that man can understand, and build a 'being prepared' consciousness which uses religion as the enduring messenger.

It is my belief that Sagittaurus is actually a descendant of Centaur in Virgo, with the Southern Cross below him. The Archer will definately play an important part, but I don't think he represents the Antichrist. This is what is represented by Centaur.

I'm more inclined to view all these 'symbols' as being holographic in nature,
not just normal, 3D, flesh & blood characters in a spiritual/physical play... WHAT's Your Take...on this drama???

I don't think that you can separate from the physical/spiritual but the prophets were seeing both (Daniel, John etc).

Now, as far as the "disappearance and reappearance" of their god - there is one star in Centaur called Toliman which has been translated as "The Here-to-fore and the Here-after." If that translation is correct, then here is the constellation that they drew their belief from, that their god just up and disappeared and then will reappear at some point in the future.

In the mythologies it says that he entered the underworld without specifically dying as a Shade which is symbolical of a Spirit. In other words, his body disappeared and while he was waiting for it to disappear, his Spirit took up residence in the underworld.

This underworld is what the Bible calls :

The Abyss...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yeah, this is the point I am focusing on. The Antichrist isn't 'reanimated' by Ba'al - the Antichrist IS Ba'al - the original god of pre-flood Babylon aka King Marduke. And, as I was researching all this again on the net, look what I found :

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice the last paragraph at the bottom. I put an Editorial on this on my Web Site that may interest some people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FUDGE...I JUSTLOST 1 HOUR OF TYPING.....

TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several weeks ago i said that the AC was actually 'devil incarnated'
after the AC got that mortal head wound...no responses in the
Anti-Christ thread
~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, that Force/Marduk, is operating at many levels & correspondences
including that person trying to land hisself thru international law, UN.
=> Marduk ?(god of air during Babylonian era) Rupert Murdoch, media
mogul of today era, also a god of sorts- of the air-waves

In between here are several Quotes & responses.

which seem to me, to point out that our thinkings are similar, but have
that unique twist or slant to them, which is really our own hand spun
thread- which we are weaving to help form a more complete tapestry.

with that idea in mind...there is not a correct/incorrect stand/view/position
there is only a communication which will produce a (something...dont know what it is yet)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is my belief that Sagittaurus is actually a descendant of Centaur in Virgo, with the Southern Cross below him. The Archer will definately play an important part, but I don't think he represents the Antichrist. This is what is represented by Centaur.

AMPLIFICATION;

the Sagittarrius is not the AC for sure...however the archers' arrow
(gamma & X-ray bursts) is deadly for a reason...(recall the analogies &
parabels) of the seeds...ie something must die to be re-born etc
->the comming mass extinction is not an evil thing...it is a necessary thing
to prepare humanity to achieve the new sprout/rebirth/evolution...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm wondering how you got the obscure star (Toliman)??
insight or connecting to the 'universal consciousness'...as IT is giving
humans warnings and instructions for preparedness...
I could see a constellation like Virgo or the Centaur...moreso the Centaur because of the accepted linkage of a Bull type creature with the Empire
Era of Babylon...similar to the Ram & Greecian, etc etc
~~~~

BTW, you also reference the 'southern cross' but bypass the other
southern hemisphere constellation 'Triangulum' (Meisser Object 33)
incidently, moving very fast toward this milky way galaxy!!

besides both of these constellations would be identified as 'in the underworld' as that connotation also means ...not in the northern sky!
so the terms 'in the underworld' and 're-emergence' is also refering to
canopy objects positioning in relation to viewer and in the cyclic sense
of cosmos & planetary motions.....but it can also mean- as you suggest,
the esorteric meanings too!!

Now, as far as the "disappearance and reappearance" of their god - there is one star in Centaur called Toliman which has been translated as "The Here-to-fore and the Here-after." If that translation is correct, then here is the constellation that they drew their belief from, that their god just up and disappeared and then will reappear at some point in the future.

In the mythologies it says that he entered the underworld without specifically dying as a Shade which is symbolical of a Spirit. In other words, his body disappeared and while he was waiting for it to disappear, his Spirit took up residence in the underworld.

This underworld is what the Bible calls :

The Abyss...

hope you could follow me, in that post....somethings still phooey with the
server (i think)

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
guys didn't you see the episode where Yu attacked ba'al 's base??

drfunk

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
[edit on 6-11-2004 by bluemooone]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
abbadon is the angel who is given the key to lock up the abyss after the adversary been thrown in to held for 1,000. ba'al is another one of the names for the adversary's partners in crime.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
guys didn't you see the episode where Yu attacked ba'al 's base??
drfunk

Yu who?

Ah, I haven't had a TV for about 6 years now.

Frankly, I don't miss it at all...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
abbadon is the angel who is given the key to lock up the abyss after the adversary been thrown in to held for 1,000. ba'al is another one of the names for the adversary's partners in crime.

I pray to Y'shua son of Y'hova.

Abaddon is the Destroyer - this is Satan.

Ba'al, as we will shortly see, is his "only begotten son"

If you look in the Hebrew the 'Ba' is the original word for 'son' - today in the Hebrew it would be 'ben' and in the ancient Aramaic it was 'bar' all of which came, I believe, anciently from the root 'ba.'

'Al' is simply the Almightly and is the same as 'El' which is the prefix to 'Elohim' which means 'gods' and when capitalized is refering to the Creator God. Thus Ba'al means literally, son of the almighty or one of the elohim or the sons of God - the Angels.

Now, look at Abaddon and what you have is that 'Aba' is the name for father and in this case it would be the Creator Abba or God. The name 'abaddon' literally means "destruction" but has the connotation of one who walks away to destruction and thus, when you look at the root words it literally means "one who walks away from Abba to destruction."

This is what Lucifer did, he then sired Ba'al and was subsequently cursed.

More on this in my next reply...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FUDGE...I JUSTLOST 1 HOUR OF TYPING.....

I hate it when that happens

Several weeks ago i said that the AC was actually 'devil incarnated'
after the AC got that mortal head wound...no responses in the
Anti-Christ thread

Yeah - I started a discussion on the AC to see if anyone was interested and it got moved to the chat room...

That is a common interpretation but it is my belief from my studies of the Word and the ancient Babylonian Cosmologies and Prophecies that the AC is not possessed by Satan but it literally his son.

BTW, that Force/Marduk, is operating at many levels & correspondences
including that person trying to land hisself thru international law, UN.
=> Marduk ?(god of air during Babylonian era) Rupert Murdoch, media
mogul of today era, also a god of sorts- of the air-waves

That's an interesting connection and something to keep in mind...

which seem to me, to point out that our thinkings are similar, but have
that unique twist or slant to them, which is really our own hand spun
thread- which we are weaving to help form a more complete tapestry.

You said that alot better than I could of...

with that idea in mind...there is not a correct-incorrect stand-view-position
there is only a communication which will produce a (something...dont know what it is yet)

At the very least an appreciation for the comlexity of the topic alone...

The archers' arrow (gamma & X-ray bursts) is deadly for a reason...(recall the analogies & parabels) of the seeds...ie something must die to be re-born etc->the comming mass extinction is not an evil thing...it is a necessary thing to prepare humanity to achieve the new sprout-rebirth-evolution...

Yeah - he's the Avenger...

I'm wondering how you got the obscure star (Toliman)??
insight or connecting to the 'universal consciousness'...as IT is giving
humans warnings and instructions for preparedness...

philologos.org...

Some of their interpretations of the constellations are wrong...

I could see a constellation like Virgo or the Centaur...moreso the Centaur because of the accepted linkage of a Bull type creature with the Empire
Era of Babylon...similar to the Ram & Greecian, etc etc

The Centaur as a half man half bull is symbolical of those mighty men of old that were sired by the fallen Angels. Thus Centaur is the first son born from such a union and this can only be refering to Cain himself and notice that Centaur actually contains Cain's name.

The war of the seeds mentioned in Gen 3:15 is scattered throughout the constellatioins and the first constellation of Virgo actually tells us of the birth of the two warring seeds. Coma the first decan in Virgo is refering to Y'shua and Centaur the second decan is refering to Cain. I have alot more of this on my site.

Thus it is that Hell and Death are pictured right by Virgo in Scorpio - one of the star names is actually Sheol the Hebrew for Hell and thus the Abyss - where Ba'al was interned when his body 'disappeared'.

Thus, both the Babylonian Eschatology and the Biblical Eschatolgy and the Astrological Eschatology all agree that the beast or ba'al or the Antichrist will "ascend from the Abyss" (Rev 17 etc). This is refering to the Return of Cain.

Now, get this - you notice in the article about King Marduke that he just happened to scoop up area around "Lake Constance". Look at it and you will see that this could also, roughly, be phonetically translated into "Lake Cain Stands" - and that is one reason he chose that area.

BTW, you also reference the 'southern cross' but bypass the other
southern hemisphere constellation 'Triangulum' (Meisser Object 33)
incidently, moving very fast toward this milky way galaxy!!

I only focus on the original 48 constellations which is why I missed that. The triangulum was a constellation added to the Zodiac in fairly recent times.

Both of these constellations would be identified as 'in the underworld' as that connotation also means ...not in the northern sky!
so the terms 'in the underworld' and 're-emergence' is also refering to
canopy objects positioning in relation to viewer and in the cyclic sense
of cosmos & planetary motions.....but it can also mean- as you suggest,
the esorteric meanings too!!

Or both. Again - the Abyss...

still phooey with the server (i think)

Doesn't surprise me any...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

philologos.org...

Some of their interpretations of the constellations are wrong...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The war of the seeds mentioned in Gen 3:15 is scattered throughout the constellatioins and the first constellation of Virgo actually tells us of the birth of the two warring seeds. Coma the first decan in Virgo is refering to Y'shua and Centaur the second decan is refering to Cain. I have alot more of this on my site.

Thus it is that Hell and Death are pictured right by Virgo in Scorpio - one of the star names is actually Sheol the Hebrew for Hell and thus the Abyss - where Ba'al was interned when his body 'disappeared'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I only focus on the original 48 constellations which is why I missed that. T

thanks, heres a site, older but valuable, which does a synopsis on 88 constellations: www.winshop.com.au...

then, click the stars listed for info... and the pertinent? related historical events associated...

~~~

and your site is ? where?

+++appreciate the food...

i too, went for years w/o teewee
but now its on...but unwatched...except when, by chance when i pass by,
something gains my attention for awhile...like 2 minutes to scan then i might watch a Nova or CSpan or whatever episode...
ie- that Black Sea expedition & preserved bio-artifacts from (flood era?)

! later on...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Thanks, heres a site, older but valuable, which does a synopsis on 88 constellations: www.winshop.com.au...

That site does have a lot of historical info doesn't it...

And your site is ? where?

It's in my profile - I don't think that they will let me post it in this thread...

later on...

Yup. Just wanted to add that I edited the title of this page to wrap this series up.

If you look at that name you will see that the original "priests of ba'al" were called Cannibles (per Alex. Hislop in "The Two Babylons") and you will see that this actually originated with Cain before the flood.

Further, the compound name above comes right from the Hebrew Scriptures and total up to 666 using the Hebrew germatria and it is the "name of blasphme" for it literally means "Lord Cain - the only begotten son of the rebel god" refering to his lineage back to lucifer.

For what it may be worth to anyone...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
woow that is the biggest name i have ever seen. Sorry just wanted to say that .....

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
no the number of the beast 666, is also a Greek word.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You guys seem to be caught up in some sort of crazy mythology and are really passionate about it. Well you shall be surprised about the actual truths in the Bible about the anti-Christ. I've a full meaningful interpretation of the whole book of revelation. The end time really is near but there is more you need to to know about. Willing to share with [email protected]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jesterbr549

The creature you are speaking of who is returning, is also known as Moloch or Siccuth, the serpent king.

Moloch is the chief deity of the material substance of the universe, including flesh and blood, it is also known as the God of this world, and holds to power of death.

All the things of this world that are glorious and beautiful subjectively, by the gathering of sensory information and the analyses of thought, of reason and logic of our mind, this is all the right of Moloch to give and take.

In heaven Christ is lord of all, king of kings, but on earth until the day in which all things are made subject, Moloch holds rulership as is its right.

The son of the Serpent King will walk among men to gather together his fathers kingdom..

He will be born out of the coming together of science and religion, so that the world may know that power and might are not in our own hands, that we are dust and cursed.

We are born dead to the most High, alive only to Moloch the lowest one, we are his property, nothing but slaves, without God and without hope in this world.

Science is the father of Moloch's only begotten son, religion is his mother, the whore of Babylon.

The only begotten of Moloch will come to save the world, to offer mankind a greater power than science or religion, to give us food to eat where there is none even from the elements of the air, and water to drink where there is none, even from the elements of the rocks.

All who desire the power of Moloch over the power of God, will be genetically adjusted, marking and enhancing them, giving them a thousand years of life and heath to enjoy the fruits of their labor before the second death, as was done for Cain the first son of Adam, the first servant of Moloch among men.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by newday]

top topics

join