Apologies to my friends and colleagues and even my enemies.

page: 2
13
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC
 


Thanks Homer. I am one of the lucky few I suppose. I have a new job to go to when I return to the states.

But I won't be far from NC so maybe expect a call!





posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


The party's on rabbit!!!!



posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by beezzer
 


Germany's loss...U.S. gains.....


You'll do great Beez...I bet you are so excited to be making such a big change.

Des


Looking forward to it. Funny, it'll be more of a culture shock going back to the states as a civilian than going to Germany!



posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Good luck with your new job honey! Glad to have you here in the States.



posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


Here's to hairier days bunny...




I can't imagine the rigmorole of moving across entire continents. I only moved across three states and a couple thousand kilometres, and it almost did my head in. I wish you the best of luck and a cool head in the days to come.


Little bit saddened to hear you moving stateside and not to my neck of the woods, although one of those many vacation days could be used to travel a little further abroad... (wink, wink)


Best of luck as always, see you on your triumphant return.



posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I wish you and your wife all the best...you will be missed!



posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by beezzer
 


Here's to hairier days bunny...




I can't imagine the rigmorole of moving across entire continents. I only moved across three states and a couple thousand kilometres, and it almost did my head in. I wish you the best of luck and a cool head in the days to come.


Little bit saddened to hear you moving stateside and not to my neck of the woods, although one of those many vacation days could be used to travel a little further abroad... (wink, wink)


Best of luck as always, see you on your triumphant return.


OMG, i had to quote that bunny. If it was mine i would never take my face our of that fur.



posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   



OMG, i had to quote that bunny. If it was mine i would never take my face our of that fur.


You know you can get arrested for that sort of thing over here in Europe Bigfat?


Luckily you are in Texas and can get away with it... (J)

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 3-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added



posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


So...back to civilian life huh?



Here is a preview of things to come...



First...





Then reality kicks in...


hard...


shocking....


reality...





And once you've adjusted you'll just become more enlighted on most topics like most of us and come to the serious and conclusive evidence that could only be shown with another pic, representing our full and complete understanding of all things...








So...well...have fun...and good luck !!
edit on 3-5-2013 by SonoftheSun because: typo



posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
double post...
edit on 3-5-2013 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
triple post...
edit on 3-5-2013 by SonoftheSun because: huh??



posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I made the transition out of the military just last year. I planned on growing my hair out and it was "long" by military standards, just couldn't go through with it.


Good luck, welcome back to the states, and thank you for your service.



posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Good luck with your new job honey! Glad to have you here in the States.


YAY! Thank you, ma'am!



posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by beezzer
 


Here's to hairier days bunny...




I can't imagine the rigmorole of moving across entire continents. I only moved across three states and a couple thousand kilometres, and it almost did my head in. I wish you the best of luck and a cool head in the days to come.


Little bit saddened to hear you moving stateside and not to my neck of the woods, although one of those many vacation days could be used to travel a little further abroad... (wink, wink)


Best of luck as always, see you on your triumphant return.


Me having a bad "hare" day?



Thank you!



posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun
 


That about nailed it!


And I'll find time to get to the debate, promise.



posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
I made the transition out of the military just last year. I planned on growing my hair out and it was "long" by military standards, just couldn't go through with it.


Good luck, welcome back to the states, and thank you for your service.


Thank you as well. Looking forward to returning.



posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ohhh noooooo~



Best of luck beezer~



posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw
 


Thanks sulaw!




posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 

Goodbye then, and have a safe journey.
I hope Germany treated you good and was hospitable to you during your stay here.


Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by TheDoctor46
 


To be honest, the Dutch beer or even the Belgium beer kicks the **** out of German pils.


Blatant lies!!



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by beezzer
 

Goodbye then, and have a safe journey.
I hope Germany treated you good and was hospitable to you during your stay here.


Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by TheDoctor46
 


To be honest, the Dutch beer or even the Belgium beer kicks the **** out of German pils.


Blatant lies!!


Sorry.


I do have a educated palate.





new topics
 
13
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join