It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police arrest man for filming, delete film-hacker get the vid back! Officer arested later!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

Gimme a break. It's the public's fault there are bad cops? Thats like a man saying its his wife's fault he beats her. An asinine statement.

You then say it's not all cops, there are some good cops. The good cops never had to deal with bad people? So they stay nice cops until they either have a run in with some hoods, or have to deal with a member of the public who's had to deal with a bad cop previously, then they become a bad cop?

Lol, seriously.

There are good police and there are bad police. The good police will always be good police, because they love the job. The bad police will always be bad police because they love the authority the job gives them. The more authority given to the police, the more it will attract those who like to be authoritarian.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by 727Sky

I will make comment on your post but the real reason I am posting I am still laughing at your signature, that's great. I haven't heard a humorous joke about the military sense I got out and that was a while ago.

To your comment and its just my opinion but after reading about the 2016 democratic ticket of Hillary and Machelle Obama I think the pendulum will go even further to the left and bend upward. These two together make Berry look like a boy scout................its a while off but it is already in the works.

Hope I didn't ruin your day.

Glad you pointed out OPs sig, I just checked it out. Great stuff!

As to the 2016 ticket you speak of, enormously doubtful, even as an attempt. Hillary - maybe, but not Hillary with Michelle. As far as pendulum swinging to the left, the US is still very much center-right. The only areas where we're really left of center, are in government spending (and size of federal government), which has nothing to do with political party. Spending and debt, as a percentage, skyrocketed the most under Reagan and the launchpad stayed hot for Bush Sr, Clinton (on spending, even though deficits improved it was because revenues climbed with the economy), Bush Jr, and Obama. More, more, more spending is The Way for both parties.

Other items most consider "left" are actually more right (I.e. Gay marriage, etc. - letting people do what they want is "conservative", despite the fact the Dems are proponents of such freedoms, while the Reps are opposed.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Reading the news today it would look like I may be wrong about Hillary/Michelle. It would seem the Bengasi thing is going to take Hillary down as in dereliction of duty.

It would seem being Obama's lackey is not as safe as it would seem..................... I'll bet old Slick Wille is fuming.

The real problem here is the Clintons play dirty and they no doubt have a ton on Obama, this could get real gooooood.........just my opinion.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

The real problem here is the Clintons play dirty and they no doubt have a ton on Obama, this could get real gooooood.........just my opinion.

Your statement is what I would refer to as an "Understatement" if the friends I had in Arkansas and the few I knew in the Secret Service who served under Clinton are to be believed.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The reason there is a need to police the police is because of a failure of leadership. The Sheriff and his(or her) captains and lieutenants will sweep things under the rug to save face and not look bad in the public eye. Bad cops who do bad things are protected either because the Law Enforcement Organization is corrupt from the top down OR their supervisors will sweep cases of abusive of power under the rug because they do not want the public affairs fallout if the media picks up the story. Often bad cops are allowed to separate voluntarily and their misconduct is not made public record.

The officer I mention separated the Brevard County Sheriff's Office voluntarily in 2001. The reason she separated was to prevent her from being fired because she would swerve her vehicle when making a traffic stop so it looks like the other car is swerving, thus having probable cause for a stop. She was rehired by another LEO, separated there 'voluntarily' and rejoined Brevard County in 2003. cops.heraldtribune.com...

I've been told the reason Brevard County keeps her is because she has a high arrest rate and she has not killed anyone yet. It is common knowledge that in Florida one of the biggest businesses is the Department of Corrections.

edit on 6-5-2013 by jrod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join