It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First post!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just dropped in to say hi. Hope theres at least a couple people around here in the future that will undeerstand some of the stuff I speak of once i can post

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cbb28767

Welcome to ATS...see you in the forums.....

Des

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
All kinds of thinkers/writters/ and just plain posters reside in the house of ATS so no doubt you will find a kindred spirit or two...Welcome aboard.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Welcome! And what type of "Stuff" do you intend on posting about? As your at 10 posts only 10 more to go. What brought you to ATS? Why ATS? That may have well been the shortest, vaguest intro I ever dun did read sir~

Have a cupcake.... I like cupcakes.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Welcome! I see you already got a treat..hope you like bacon!
Here's a welcome bacon cake...

Enjoy your stay

-nat

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
like the cookie monster cupcake.
didn't know we had to bake for new folks but, think fruitcakes might be kind of funny.
you'll find it all here from soup to nuts.
enjoy!
edit on 2-5-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Posted here long long ago a few times while bored out of my mind lurking the net. Figured a place like this might have people around who noticed the weird stuff going on like the scripted nature of things like some of these replies in the universes stupidest mind suggestive game by the lamest group of morons to ever exist. Probably post about kelowna B.C. the stupid language game the number of the beast and things like that. Some of the things i noticed and experienced during my so called schitzophrenia.

Kind of all frustrating because north america seems like a ruined pit tainted by degenerate families of filth once you notice. Everything kind of just sucks now as they wont just go away...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Welcome. I hope you find your experience here life changing because there are great many people of depth here.

Rgds,

A

top topics

join