It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

karma and self esteem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
What is it?

What is it?

Do you know what I mean? What is it?

It cannot be altered with the mind, it is built by words. We are put to the test. What is it, I cannot guide you, it is too complex. Just be it, that's what it is. What guides is what you know, because of experience and when experience has been fruitfull, you became it, it became you. You're built. What is it? It is the forming of you. The more you're formed, the more you there is. But it takes no false pride. It is innocent pride. Harmfull for noone.

Oh, I am wrong about it again.

What is it? I am it when I am not that. That's not it.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
**silently backs out of thread***

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
What is it?

What is it?

It cannot be altered with the mind, it is built by words. We are put to the test. What is it, I cannot guide you, it is too complex. Just be it, that's what it is. What guides is what you know, because of experience and when experience has been fruitfull, you became it, it became you. You're built. What is it? It is the forming of you. The more you're formed, the more you there is. But it takes no false pride. It is innocent pride. Harmfull for noone.

Oh, I am wrong about it again.

What is it? I am it when I am not that. That's not it.

?? HUH ??

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
What is it?

What is it?

Do not seek to go beyond it; do not lose yourself in a labyrinth which, for you, is without an issue. Such inquiries would not make you better; they would rather tend to add to your pride, by causing you to imagine that you knew something, while, in reality, you would know nothing. Put aside systems.

You have things enough to think about that concern you much more nearly, beginning with yourself. Study your own imperfections, that you may get rid of them; this will be far more useful to you than the vain attempt to penetrate the impenetrable.
edit on 2-5-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
bad things happen when nonsense starts making sense....

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
God, the Forever Forgiving.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

top topics

join