It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunrise/Sunset, Post Your Photos

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This is one from this morning. A quick phone snap...........
.....They always come out sideways on my dern phone

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Oh, that's so pretty! Thank you, and good morning to you, Sir.

Here. Now we don't have to put a kink in our neck to see it. LOL

edit on 1/25/2014 by sled735 because: add pic

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Give me a camera, And I can handle her. Give me a phone and I'm a phoney!!....Does look a lot better
...Thank you!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

That's really pretty. And I see your pic you posted is not sideways to me... And the pic sled posted is sideways...
So am I sideways?

Is this a conspiracy you guys came up with

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hey there
...I'm not sure what's going on with my pictures haha....Maybe it's Sleds mysterious ways what's making us crazy....Arrrgggggggg...Or maybe we are just pants at using a phone

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi there sled... Thank you for this fantastic thread..! Absolutely loving all the pictures...!

These were all taken on the most Northern Westerly edge of Europe..! Isle of Lewis, Outer Hebrides, Scotland..! You truly get BIG SKIES up here. They are just incredible...!

I am saving up for a new camera as I love taking photos...! And my current camera which is just a digital compact camera is broken - I cannot take any pictures..

Boohoo...

Anyhoos here are a few..

The first 3 are taken as far North West as you can get in Europe.. Apart from the Flannan Isles...

*~ waves to all the US members ~*

The next two were taken at a place called the end of the road... Because, well... that is as far as you can go via car...!
The place is called Mealista...

And the last one is near the same place as the first 3. But slightly further South along the cliff edges..

Happy Days... The sun was out today.. First time in a long time for us....!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

Wow I'm loving those!.....And what a great part of the world to be taking pictures

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Tapadh leibh....! Means thank you in Gaelic... It is stunning up here. I really love it as you are completely at the mercy of nature. She is truly incredible. And scary at times...!

Here is one more... I love taking pictures of the sun reflecting in water...

edit on 27-1-2014 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

(GASPS) Wow!! Those pictures took my breath away! AMAZING!

Thanks for sharing those!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nat, I have a glitch in my computer, apparently. I can't do certain things on ATS that other people seem to have no problem with. The picture I "fixed" for Doc looks upright to me. His looks sideways.

Or, maybe Doc it right... it's just me, and my (ahem) ways.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Well that's one place I would like to photograph. I was silly and lost a lot of pictures when a hard drive failed on a computer!!. I had some pictures featured on an American news site of flowers in spring. And some used in a photo tips website. Then I started having problems at home and just stopped. I'm going to let's just say invest heavily in some new lenses soon as well as a new camera body. So I will be posting some pretty decent stuff here this year if All goes according to plan
... Keep saving you will soon have a new toy

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Aw shucks...! That happened to my partner and one of his hard drives. He was gutted. Can feel your pain...!

Aye everyday there are photo opportunities that I cannot capture cause of my broked camera. It is frustrating and makes me sad lol...

Yes soon enough I shall have a new toy...

edit on 27-1-2014 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well I could not get to this mornings sunrise. So I will post someone's sunrise painting that I found....Maybe not the same. But it sure is great artwork....

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Not sure if I shared this one..it's a sunset from my backyard..

Then this one is a sunrise...I hate that store is in the way!!

And this was the same day as the pic of the sunrise.. I thought it looked cool..
I know it's not a sunrise or sunset, sled I hope ya dont mind me throwing in the last pic

*doc that painting you found is very beautiful.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks, Nat. Those are very pretty.

Right now... I need my coffee. Ha!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ok here is one i managed to capture tonight. I was lucky as it was raining quite hard before hand and stopped.
..Southport Pier England UK..

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46
Oh, wow! That is very pretty, Doc! Thanks for thinking of us.

I hope to start getting some too, now that the days are getting longer.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Hi Sled
. Yes the nights are getting longer now and the weather should be picking up soon. So hopefully there will be some great sunsets
..I will post them here!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Here is the sunrise this morning after I got off work. The date on my camera is wrong. It says the 8th. I need to fix that!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I like those sled. I aint got any sunsets or rises as i have been busy shooting other stuff. Plus the weather has been crap!..But next time the suns out hopefully this week i will be out.....Watch this space

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Sunset from my bedroom window
edit on 11-5-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join