It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

talk about dropping off the grid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
i know alot of us here have thought of doing this , i feel bad for her kids thou

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blackz28

I feel you could've added atleast a few snippets of info other than a line and a link.

Anyway, I feel sorry for her children. Rock bottom or not I could never just up and leave without my kids.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

LITITZ, Pa. (AP) — A central Pennsylvania woman who mysteriously disappeared after dropping off her children for school 11 years ago has surfaced in Florida and has told police she traveled there on a whim with homeless hitchhikers, slept under bridges and survived by scavenging food and panhandling, authorities said Wednesday.

Brenda Heist, 53, had been declared legally dead, Lititz Borough Police Det. John Schofield said. The detective said he met with her in Florida on Monday and she expressed shame and apologized for what she did to her family.

Wow, 11 years? How could someone just LEAVE their family like that? Just incomprehensible. There has to be a drug problem, etc. in here somewhere....something we're missing from the story.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I believe it was a divorce.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
reply to post by Gazrok

It believe it was a divorce.
i was when she was declared dead lol

edit on 6-5-2013 by blackz28 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join