It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

opposite of Guardian angel? DJINN everyone has one & have a 'mideast' connection to atrocities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Awesome show with George Noory night before last. 2nd half of the show they talk about Djinn, or non-human earthly -interdimensional sentient beings with several superhuman abilities but not absolutely immortal.

Supposedly they built king Solomon's temple for him. But at what cost? Lot's of speculation since it's the mystical or divination realm. Intriguing discussion nevertheless.

One account was of a bartender who witnessed a "Djinn" levitate a napkin and also wanted to make a deal with her. He offered to make her young forever, which was something she'd secretly wished for. In exchange for something of hers.

What I have a big problem with is the guest dude says the Djinn may be responsible for what's going on in the mideast. The idea of being divided & this conquered by them, especially because we don't acknowledge their existence nor take evasive action from their possible harm. Because, whats going on in the mideast as far as fatal events, pretty much all traces back to US military depleted uranium, drones, etc. Would that mean maybe some key leaders of the West are under the influence of wicked Djinn (as opposed to under graceful guidance of a guardian angel of light)?

Any ATSers with any experience with Djinn?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by below

The way I think of djinn is that they are the same exact thing as demons, but to hear a Muslim tell it, "not all djinn are bad." I think the reason they think they're not the same thing is because demons are very deceitful.

Also, Solomon was able to control them because he had some kind of ring given to him from God. The average person cannot control them, they can only use Jesus' name to rebuke being possessed. That is of course, unless they make a pact with them through magick. Magick is basically a ritual offering to enter a pact/receive blessing from a demon/fallen angel - it is like trading favors. The least of the offering would be gratitude and the worse would be horrific - but all is for their favor.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Let you in on a secret

A jinn crashed the 747 in Afghanistan. Theres a whole bunch of them that are fed up with the weak minded and the rulers they serve.

Id prob go on vacation and not do anything for the next 200 years. Goes for all the rulers as well.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by below

The way I think of djinn is that they are the same exact thing as demons, but to hear a Muslim tell it, "not all djinn are bad." I think the reason they think they're not the same thing is because demons are very deceitful.

Also, Solomon was able to control them because he had some kind of ring given to him from God. The average person cannot control them, they can only use Jesus' name to rebuke being possessed. That is of course, unless they make a pact with them through magick. Magick is basically a ritual offering to enter a pact/receive blessing from a demon/fallen angel - it is like trading favors. The least of the offering would be gratitude and the worse would be horrific - but all is for their favor.

Totally wrong, the reason we believe that there are good jinns and and jinns is because Allah mentions it in the Quran. He also mentions that we were created in the purpose to worship none but Him. Just like humans Jinns have rules to abide by, but their way of life is totally different because we can't see them.

Muslims are not delusional by saying that some Jinns are good, just like some humans are good some Jinns are good. If all jinn were bad, that would make their life pointless. They have a free will just like me humans have, some fight to deceive humans while others worship God in peace.

One cannot be healed from possession by calling upon Jesus's name, that's a total waste of time. Only the God of Jesus can heal heal humans, that is Allah the Lord of the universe. There are numerous prayers that are to be recited on the person that is possessed so that the prayers may invoke fear into the hearts of the Jinn and make them leave. The prayers and verses from the Quran you read talk about a day when everyone will be accounted and punished for their sins. It talks about hell and paradise and why the Jinn should not harm the human being. Some Jinn do turn muslim and others just leave to come back another time or harm another human being.

There are three verses in the Quran that are to be read in order to be protected from Magick, Jinn and possession etc. One must have a strong bond with Allah and maintain it so that he may keep you safe. Allah is lonely the guardian of all humans.

What I think is really awkward is that most people do not even believe that Jinns exist, as if possession isn't even real. The weird voices, weird movements and very inhuman and flexible movements. The fact that someone can talk another language without knowing a word of the language isn't really interesting. You can't deny that existence of Jinn, but on the other hand that's what media is doing. They're telling us that Ghosts or Jinns do not exist and that's it's a myth. Denying the existence of Jinns is a great sin and that makes you a lot weaker to them. Now they may attack you without you knowing of their existence. And you'll eventually listen and follow every word they whisper in your ears.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by below

Any ATSers with any experience with Djinn?

I have! They are the other faction that's against the reptillians.

www.lizaphoenix.com...
^
Alien Big Cats or "ABCs" are large cats that are foreign to the area (from another part of this world rather than from outside of this world). Commonly thought to be nothing more than mundane animals that have migrated outside of their normal habitat. Simply panthers, cougars, lions, and smaller cats such as lynx occurring in areas where they do not normally occur.

However, certain events associated with UFO sightings also occur with some phantom cat sightings, such as stalling car engines, cattle mutilations, and unexplained lights in the sky. Cats associated with events like these are not normal cats, they're something else, possibly extraterrestrial in nature.

These phantom cats are described as large heavily muscled felines with black or tawny fur, glowing eyes, and a long tail, they are hostile towards humans, stand and walk on their hind legs, and leave strange clawed footprints. Earthly cats as a rule do not attack humans, do not walk upright, and have retractable claws that do not appear in footprints.

As stated above these are not normal cats, in fact they may not be cats at all, they have been mistaken for dogs, wolves, bears, horses, even monkeys. They've also been said to appear as an eerie combination of animals. Only later do some observers associate the creature with a big cat.

Sightings occur all over the world, in fact there are "...thousands of accounts, spanning at least two centuries and six continents, of unexplained, large, and often dangerous catlike creatures whose appearance and behavior are not really those of any known animal" (Clark and Coleman 121). And of course many sightings go unreported or may even go unnoticed in areas where natural big cats are common.

After a sighting, mutilated livestock, including cows, sheep, and horses are often found stashed with the throats slit and the innards missing. Not just livestock but wild animals such as deer are also found in this way.

Humans have fired upon these creatures, but none have been killed and no bodies have ever been recovered. "...the truth appears to be that our mystery felines cannot be caught or killed, that in fact their elusiveness is basic to their nature" (Clark and Coleman 144).

More phantom cats: the Beast of Bodmin Moor (England), black panthers (North America), blue tiger (China), saber-toothed cats (Columbia and Ecuador), Nellie the Lion (Illinois).

Also known as the flying saucers of the animal world, cryptid cats, and mystery cats.
-------------------------------------------------------------

The djinn are inter dimensional because they are tied to the 5th element dark energy.
There are 4 elements. All of which came from and return to the 5th high dimensional source darkness.
From which does not generate heat nore cold. Neither does it harm our body it passes back and through us.

When you shut off a light you are viewing the 5th dimension. Tho not into it. If you were you would see the Eternal light. This is Yahweh, The father. These beings are Anubis. Anubis is a wolf not a jackle. A black wolf.

And baset is a jaguar. Not a cat.

Panthers are guardians of the underworld. This is where the lore comes about cats being guardians.
They are shapeshifters.

Made of the Spirit of god. The spirit of god is within all of us. Literally. But the light within us that is darkened needs to be activated.
This is what the bible was talking about. Its all egyptian yo.
Including reincarnation. Born through Isis. Born through the spirit of god, Being dark matter and dark energy. People are reborn. the bible extensively repeats this over and over. It also mentions purgatory. Where souls linger before they are reborn, but will not see the kingdom of heaven until the son of man comes.

The kingdom of heaven on earth, Literally earth. It is already here, somewhere. Deep in the earth.
This is in reference to saving everyone before Ba'al gets here.

The reason why the Djinn have a bad rep is because well.. They are Yahweh, and people forsake him for Ba'al Satan ( the pleiades Torus thats why lucifarians do the devil horns because of that constellation where the reptillian grey pleiadians are from)

And does not take kindly to worshipers of ba'al. And will mutilate live stock, because people have forgotten our protectors. This is why god is wrathful, people think these beings are evil. But will soon see their wrath. Annointed within a couple humans. Who will defeat the pleiades as humans, accended as the word of god. Enforcing judgment on sinners. Eating their souls preventing them from reincarnating into heaven.

I know all this because i met Anubis. The inter dimensional shapeshifters. And had visions later. Thus i am spreading the word i have been assigned to do by Yahweh.

edit on 2-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Sorry, I do not know a lot about Islam. My understanding is based solely on what I have read others say about the Qur'an

Can you tell me where Djinn came from, why they have no bodies, and why they are mean to humans?

My understanding is that Djinn are the same as demons. They came from fallen angels mating with women. They were the giants or the nephilim but they now have no bodies because their bodies were destroyed in the flood. They are mean to humans because they despise the fact that God saved us and not them. More, they are forced to walk the earth with unquenchable thirst and desires. I think they are ghosts, the mighty ones of buddhism, and they are ALL evil/unclean spirits.
edit on 5/2/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

They came from another Galaxy deep in space. Long long ago. With their manipulation of dark matter and dark energy. They created a massive black hole here and pulled out materials to form planets and stars from the conversion of dark matter and energy into the physical. Then The sun was made here. Well the Nova of orion spits out more stars. Eventually the galaxy became a swirling ball of stars.

Tho this is a fabricated galaxy to some degree, Or this sector of the galaxy. Tho not every planet and star was hand picked and created. There are some out there like ours, Whos suns are in perfect scale with all the planets such as they are now there is a perfect ratio. As well as the position of cygnus with our planet. The planets were sized and moved so that there was a perfect alaignment. Which is rare in the galaxy as far as we can tell.

Which makes earth a fishy planet... Because of the coincidences everywhere is rather funny.
But they are the beings in the old testament. They are egpytian gods, YHWH, The other guys are reptillians, Plaidians, Who have massive fleets orbiting earth... kinda hard for random aliens from neither faction of Yahweh or Ba'al would make it here to help us out. Doubt it. Thats why Orion is here helping us out. They stationed planets and bases off in Orion.
Tho they are not really human like. They are somewhat immortal but not completely.
They grant powers to humans so they become god eaters. Which is where the bible talks about annointing with fire. The eternal fire from within darkness is revealed a person transends the physical and becomes inter dimensional themselves. From which you can convert matter into its base elements of darkness. But the chemical and energy exchange process to our eyes looks like someone bursting into intense flame. But really they are being consumed.

djinn can consume your soul, but they chose not to. Take that into account... they are benevolent.

reply to post by superluminal11

Originally posted by superluminal11
Let you in on a secret

A jinn crashed the 747 in Afghanistan. Theres a whole bunch of them that are fed up with the weak minded and the rulers they serve.

Id prob go on vacation and not do anything for the next 200 years. Goes for all the rulers as well.

Yup, Well i mean people gotta think for a second. God is not all cuddly. Lol. And does not tolerate BS.
If people cannot pull their heads out of the sand then they are forgotten. This is why they charged humans with the task. Of warning you. Because they are rather frightning in appearance.

And most people jump to the conclusions they are demons simply because of the emense power coming from them.

reply to post by Bleeeeep

the average person cannot control them, they can only use Jesus' name to rebuke being possessed. That is of course, unless they make a pact with them through magick.

They are rebuked by the name of God and Jesus because you are praying to them directly. Well in front of them.

This is the reason why. Tho they may know you are ignorant. They will leave when you mention those because it is symbolic.
They are the angels of the lord. Not the fallen angels.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Disclaimer: im tired and am writing on my phone so forgive me

There are only two kinds of creation mentioned in the bible. Heavenly and earthly. The heavenly or supernatural realm is another dimension in which Angels exist. Now Angels were jn a state of warfare in which 1/3 of them rebelled against God and are now called fallen Angels. Angelic beings come in all shapes and sizes and are organized in a heirchal structure of government. The leader of the fallen angels is Lucifer in heylel in hebrew also which means "shining one" when he fell he is now known as Satan or The Devil and referred to in the bible as the accuser. Satan secured authority over earth when Adam committed high treason and handed over his authority to him which gives him the right to rule over this earth as god of this world according to scripture. Now when adam sinned all nature became cursed, sin entered into mankind and we took on the sin nature of Satan. Satan has a whole host of followers of fallen angelic beings which are called demons and are referred typically in the bible as principalities, powers, dominion, rulers of wickedness in high places so on and so forth in a governmental heirchy of power with satan as the head. These fallen angels are responsible for most occultic religions as they like to be worshipped and served by men. You can easily spot these religions by a religion of works without the assurance of salvation meaning they do not know until they die and are burdened with rituals, sacrifices, and works to purchasse or obtain eternal life. Currently there is spiritual warfare on earth between God and the devil. Satan is trying to secure his power while wrestling with human souls who oppose him (christians). many religions in this world have frequent contact with fallen beings and is common among their cultures, only in the atheistic prominent places in fhe world is this seen as strange and foreign. Some countries even have laws that make it illegal to contact evil spirits. Now God himself became a man (jesus) died for all of mankind, all sin was laid upon him and whoever enters into a contract or (covenant) with God he will pay their debt of sin for them, wash them from unrightousness, give them eternal life, make them a son, and give them an inheritence. Since Christ defeated Satan he has power and authority over him and all those who enter into agreement with Christ has this power and authority as well. Now the angels of heaven are at warfare with the fallen angels and some of their duties are to protect men, minister to them and fight spiritual warfare to secure the saints. Anyways i can go on and on and im so tired. If you want to learn more pm me.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
as mentioned the jinn are good and bad, the catch is only the bad really interact with humans as one of the many tests for jinn in their life is to not interfere/interact with human matters, the good ones stay concealed while the evil ones(demons/devils/efreet/etc) attempt to interact with humans in whatever form they perceive the human/s they are interacting with will be most vulnerable to. The evil jinns aim; to misguide humans away from the worship of the ONE TRUE UNSEEN GOD, thus the abundance of false gods throughout the history of mankind, the jinn come along and take some shape to sucker in the vulnerable and tell the people that they are their god/s.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I think you're mixing fallen angels (aliens/reptilians/shapeshifters/gods) with demons (mighty ones/giants/titans/nephilim/demi-gods).

While I will believe a fallen one might have came to pay you a visit, the story he gave you describes things you know of in today's terms. That's what they do - they use terms you have already empowered, and thus they describe things with your terms in order to deceive you. Just look at all the ancient cultures. They all described their gods as the things that each of the cultures had empowered - that is why all the gods are so different in appearance and abilities.

However, Yahweh wouldn't do that. He wouldn't describe himself as an alien, nor refer to all the different beings you're addressing (angels or fallen angels), as reptilian, pleiadians, greys - nor would he say things in human terms like dark energy, and all the modern day understandings of space, galaxies, and planets. He would say he is God, not an alien, and he would describe the angels by what their role was, or what their proper name was (cherubim, seraphim and archangels or Michael, Gabriel, Lucifer, etc). He would put things in his terms, not yours.

That was a fallen angel whom came to you, read your mind, and then proceeded to make you believe the dark is the light and the light is the dark. Do not fall for that.

Colossians 2:18-19
edit on 5/2/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

I loved what you wrote there. Very awsome.

And pretty accurate. Tho there is MAD difference between ANGELS OF THE LORD and just angels.

Just angels are the fallen ones you are referring to.
They should be seperate species apart from the inter dimensionals.

The last bit about Jesus is completely accurate. 1000%. The ranks of heaven will be resorted and its obvious you understand these concepts.

EVERYONE. ^^^^^ WATCH THIS VIDEO. PAY ATTENTION TO LYRICS. Its a song about Yahweh.
And Metallica recently did an Orion tour. Started in 2012 and they did another this year 2013 orion festival.

This is the festival.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
as mentioned the jinn are good and bad, the catch is only the bad really interact with humans as one of the many tests for jinn in their life is to not interfere/interact with human matters, the good ones stay concealed while the evil ones(demons/devils/efreet/etc) attempt to interact with humans in whatever form they perceive the human/s they are interacting with will be most vulnerable to. The evil jinns aim; to misguide humans away from the worship of the ONE TRUE UNSEEN GOD, thus the abundance of false gods throughout the history of mankind, the jinn come along and take some shape to sucker in the vulnerable and tell the people that they are their god/s.

This is where the confusion from Ba'al has seeped into our resivour of knowledge.

Many things are misinterprited and repeated through different people.
But personally knowing them. I can assure you. They will only be wrathful to the wicked and sinners.
Yes they want you to worship them. Because through them, deliverance from Greys.

reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I think you're mixing fallen angels (aliens/reptilians/shapeshifters/gods) with demons (mighty ones/giants/titans/nephilim/demi-gods).

While I will believe a fallen one might have came to pay you a visit, the story he gave you describes things you know of in today's terms. That's what they do - they use terms you have already empowered, and thus they describe things with your terms in order to deceive you. Just look at all the ancient cultures. They all described their gods as the things that each of the cultures had empowered - that is why all the gods are so different in appearance and abilities. However, Yahweh wouldn't do that. He wouldn't describe himself as an alien, nor refer to all the different beings you're addressing (angels or fallen angels), as reptilian, pleiadians, greys - nor would he say things in human terms like dark energy, and all the modern day understandings of space, galaxies, and planets. He would say he is God, not an alien, and he would describe the angels by what their role was, or what their proper name was (cherubim, seraphim and archangels or Michael, Gabriel, Lucifer, etc). He would put things in his terms, not yours. That was a fallen angel whom came to you, read your mind, and then proceeded to make you believe the dark is the light and the light is the dark. Do not fall for that.

cherubim Is what i saw. But the people are not educated. So i must be down to earth in order for people to understand.

Cling to the principals of sunlight, it won't last long. Like the gas and physical elements that make up the sun. It too will return to darkness just as everything came from darkness.
This i can assure you is 100%

Last video. Hope you guys enjoy. Prophet Posse

ANd don't mind me guys. I have spent 3.45 years wondering why i saw what i saw. Until i had it all just dawn on me not that long ago. My visions, My experiences with no words, just telepathic feeling and acting. As in, Almost like a play. Showing you things through interpritation of events happening in front of you. Its extremely cryptic and if you are not good with symbology you will be consumed by paranoia when after encountering one. Their presence is very strong and has genetic effects on you.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
My uncle actually got a demon who might be a djinn ( not really sure ) under control. He used it for good luck and health throughout his life. However one day, my grandmother found a pile of bones in his closet. She was shocked so she just threw the bones away and cleaned the closet.

My uncle actually got really sick the next day and when he went to the hospital, the doctor found out that he had lung cancer which was at a critical stage. It's even more weird for the fact that he does not smoke at all. He confessed that he kept "something" so that he could stay alive and when my grandmother asked if it had something to do with the pile of bones he said yes. He died a few hours later.

Well that's not really my experience but my family's i guess. Not really sure if it was djinn itself but it's obvious it was a bad entity.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
While I don't prescribe to whatever religion that originates with I can say I do believe there is an opposition to all things. I do believe, if you have 1 guardian angel you also have 1 guardian anti-angel.

It's not as scary as it sounds. They cancel eachother out (sometimes). If you choose good things like the cartoon character with the angel on one shoulder you will not easily be able to hear the anti-angel. If you listen to the anti-angel you will not easily be able to hear the angel. But we can always change the path we're on like the Led Zeppelin song, so bada bing bada boom, choose the good side, don't expect to Vader yourself into heaven, it's a risky thing and I doubt it works very often.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by below

This dead sea scroll doc outlines the balance between the angel of light and darkness. DSS DOC

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah

reply to post by below

Totally wrong, the reason we believe that there are good jinns and and jinns is because Allah mentions it in the Quran. He also mentions that we were created in the purpose to worship none but Him. Just like humans Jinns have rules to abide by, but their way of life is totally different because we can't see them.

Muslims are not delusional by saying that some Jinns are good, just like some humans are good some Jinns are good. If all jinn were bad, that would make their life pointless. They have a free will just like me humans have, some fight to deceive humans while others worship God in peace.

One cannot be healed from possession by calling upon Jesus's name, that's a total waste of time. Only the God of Jesus can heal heal humans, that is Allah the Lord of the universe. There are numerous prayers that are to be recited on the person that is possessed so that the prayers may invoke fear into the hearts of the Jinn and make them leave. The prayers and verses from the Quran you read talk about a day when everyone will be accounted and punished for their sins. It talks about hell and paradise and why the Jinn should not harm the human being. Some Jinn do turn muslim and others just leave to come back another time or harm another human being.

There are three verses in the Quran that are to be read in order to be protected from Magick, Jinn and possession etc. One must have a strong bond with Allah and maintain it so that he may keep you safe. Allah is lonely the guardian of all humans.

What I think is really awkward is that most people do not even believe that Jinns exist, as if possession isn't even real. The weird voices, weird movements and very inhuman and flexible movements. The fact that someone can talk another language without knowing a word of the language isn't really interesting. You can't deny that existence of Jinn, but on the other hand that's what media is doing. They're telling us that Ghosts or Jinns do not exist and that's it's a myth. Denying the existence of Jinns is a great sin and that makes you a lot weaker to them. Now they may attack you without you knowing of their existence. And you'll eventually listen and follow every word they whisper in your ears.

Jesus is God. Jesus = God. Therefore your statement is false. I can attest 100% that you can indeed rebuke any and all spiritual beings in the name of Jesus Christ. I have done so in my personal experience many times, and it works 100% of the time. Of course the Holy Spirit will not be rebuked, what happens when you rebuke demons or 'unclean spirits' in the name of Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit comes into the room, and the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ rebukes the evil spirits.

This can be "proven" to a certain extent. I use the term "proven" in quotes because the desensitized would not be able to feel anything but a good 75% of the human population would be able to feel the difference. To give you an example of how this works, if you want to prove to yourself that Jesus is God, or that the name of Jesus Christ alone can rebuke evil, all you have to do is have a conversation with someone or with yourself about demons, talk about them for 1 minute straight, you will begin to feel an evil feeling enter the room, because demons love hearing about themselves, they love knowing they are being talked about, they can't not want to listen, they love the subject, and after talking about demons for 1 minute say "In the name of Jesus Christ all evil in this room must leave" or "In the name of Jesus Christ I tell you to leave" or "In the name of Jesus Christ leave immediately" or you can be specific "In the name of Jesus Christ I command all evil spirits to depart hence". 100% of the time the creepy evil feeling will leave the room, 100% of the time the Holy Spirit will fill the room, the Holy Spirit will not last forever, and the evil feeling will not last forever either, but sometimes the only way to notice the one from the other is with the stark immediate change of creepy evil feeling to pure love.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I briefly talked about Jinns on a thread on ATS recently, someone has been haunted since he was a child and I raised the possibility it was a Jinn.

Thread

I never really went into detail of my experience with a Jinn in that thread but I will now.
Now I respect religions of this planet but I do not follow them, the belief of using the name of Jesus to ward of these entities is not entirely true, (as posted by a Muslim above) belief in the one true god who is the creator of all is the most powerful force to use on your side against these Jinns.

Now a Christian might tell you that these things are demons and only believing in Christ and how he was our redeemer will cast these things out of your life, not true simply because these things are not inheritly evil they have freewill just like us, they are highly respective (usually) and they tend to wish to stay out of our business.

Anyways onto one of my experiences...
First off I'll say they are not the opposite of a gaurdian angel/spirit they can give signs and maybe even some kind of protection but they will never disrespect your freewill, my "best" experience with a Jinn wasn't even alone.
I was with two friends and it was a late summer night (early morning really) and the conversation was hitting on ghosts and the such, I will add that we had been drinking but nothing heavy just 3-4 beers each.
I happened to mention that I have had encounters with a spirit in this room or maybe associated with me in the past, I didn't know anything about Jinns back then but I did know what this spirit felt like and this I did not mention to my friends.
Anyways the situation went like this:

After mentioning I have felt spirits in this room I jokingly said I'll ask if it's here so I said "If your here can you make a noise or a sign?" then about three seconds later their was a knock on the window, (a second floor window) we all looked at each other and kind of laughed so I then said "was that you" then two knocks.
The next bit was the crazy part and the reason why I know it's the same spirit/jinn I have encountered over the years as I then said "that is not all you can do is it? can you do more maybe even make us feel something".
This is when everyone in the room started crying and this is the feeling that has always been associated with this spirit, it's an overwhelming feeling of remorse and sorrow that unbearable feeling of pressure in the chest.
The feeling left after about twenty seconds and it was safe to say that it changed the mood of the night immensely, we were having a laugh and joking about then it all stopped
a real buzzkiller you could say.

I have other experiences too that are somewhat more personal that I may share later if I have time, it's these ones that make me believe this is a Jinn and not some other kind of entity.

I'd like to add that for me personally god does not really need to come into the equation when it comes to politely telling a troublesome spirit such as a Jinn to p... off, a thought process along the lines of I am a powerful freewilled spirit in this realm/dimension I live in I can create, kill, protect and control many things on this planet... what power do you hold over me greater than the power I already hold?

This has never failed for me and I believe it might have something to do with the fact that god made us both and he gave man more power in this realm, a Jinn would definitely recognise this and as god is everywhere they should sharp shootoff as we both know on who's side god will stand on.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
for any out there who want info on this subject and would like to leave the religious bs out of it, you can search under 'archons' , also carlos castenada talks of 'the flyers' in his books.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Your experience is very similar to mine only i was was 2 friends watching a meteor shower.

When i suddenly felt like saying i am Yahweh make your presence known to us. With that shapeshifting being appearing in 2-3 minutes.

They are benevolent beings but as i explained. Not many people have had experience with them or know truely what they are because people are consumed by their fear.

Not many people understand the concepts of darkness. And for this, Not many people will be spared...

Ironically i could see the 144,000 number being true.
Anyways dude you are probably part of the Tribes of Yahweh that split up so long ago. The people no longer remeber who they are.

Very possible. Let me ask do you have any celtic ancestry? This stuff seems to follow us around.

But the alien big cats, the phantom cats. The large black dogs people see that freak them out. Those beings are what Anubis was based off of.

The same beings themselves were the *demons* (understood by primative humans who are bound by fear and do not understand the cosmic divine) Humans called them demons simply because they had such powerful influence over physical reality. Space and time. And vaste quantities of knowledge and wisdom.

They often give this knowledge freely to humans, and let them ponder on it. Without volating your free will. These beings usually just show up. Turn your whole world upside down. You start thinking about aliens. Suddenly you have visions. More experiences. You peice everything together and you begin to understand.

That this is how they communicate with us. And pass on their scriptures and knowledge. Through literal *plays*. Where they recite an event right before your eyes. Be it abduction death. Uncovering power. These beings do all of this in a sort of BLOW UP sort of way.

And for people this is a huge turn off, Sorry but God is mysterious just as they say. He is formless just as they say.
Tho, The spirit of god is in everyone. Black matter black energy. The djinn themselves are made of the spirit of god, dark matter dark energy where as we just live among the black energy and are tethered to it intimately, this is how dreams are possible.

Creativity comes from within the infinit divine which cannot be seen by man. This is darkness. For it cannot be seen.

I am not here to mislead you. I am here to set you all on the right path before the rapture.

These beings are the egyptian gods, The god that delivered the people to egypt and from egypt and from Ba'al. And continues to do so. This is why egyptian mythology is plagued by jaguars, by black wolves mistaken for jackles, and black jaguars ( panthers) And Lions.(all big cats, the lion reprisenting day the wolf reprisenting night) These are all plagued throughout their mystism.

Even in christian texts they also speak of these animals. Now i am telling you its literal in the sense that they are shapeshifters. But unlike the reptillian shapeshifters. Who look human and otherwise. The Djnnn shapeshifters always appear as flowing energy. Dark, or rainbow energy. Usually pitch black, darker than dark.

This being because these beings are as i repeated again, Made of the spirit of god Darkness from which everything was created from. All physical elements light water fire and earth came from. Return to darkness.

^ Let the great spirit follow you like a heat seeker.
Let it into your life. Be logical, and converse. Talk to it.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Angels and djinn were both controlled by Solomon with the same godly artifact. That is because the djinn alongside angels and humans are the three great creations of God/Allah/jehovah. According to Islam, God wanted Angels and djinn to serve man, Angels obeyed, and many djinn did as well, but a group within the djinn refused, their leader is known as Iblis, and later as shaytan. Angels are the closest to God, but have no free will, djinn have no physical form and are closer to God than us, but they aren't as close as Angels and they have free will. So the demons of judeo-Christian belief are the evil djinn of Islam. This does not mean that they are the opposite of guardian angels. You are more likely looking for a specific choir of fallen angel. I would think the more accurate spirit that you should consider is the "Jezebel" spirit

new topics

top topics

join