It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power Of Nightmares.??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Should we be worried about the threat from organised terrorism or is it simply a phantom meanace being used to stop society from falling apart? This ia a docu on the BBC.Continued essessment of whether threats of terrorist networks are an illusion.'The Phantom Victory',the 2'nd part of the docu showed how two groups,radical islamic and neo-conservatives with seemingly opposing idealogies came together to defeat a common enemy,(cold war;Afganistan 1979).The 3'rd part called 'Shadows in the Cave' explains how the illusion was created and who benefits from it.Showing D.Rumsfeld describing the cave networks and bunker sys. that actually where never there in the first place.There are extensive programmes here in Europe about this whole nightmare,we've seen how cases have been formulated against four students who were on a visit to Disneyland and had thier video cameras confiscated and a theory made that they were planning to blow the place up.Way to paranoid if you asked me,but then again I wonder sometimes if we are all still on the same planet.How is it that U.S. citizens still ellect a goverment that has done nothing but lie to it's people & scare the witts out of them.How can this be possible after all you cherish the freedom more than anyone else if we have to believe all that we hear.One would think that the last people on Earth to be fooled would be the U.S. citizens,the most well informed and educated.Then again Power buys you anything even people's thought and who knows maybe thier soul too.Someone please tell me I'm wrong and give hope to the rest of us looking at the U.S. to be the Big Brother it wants to be,but still lacks maturity.May God Bless Us All... wherever HE is..

new topics

join