It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID detection, reading and removal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Makes a lot of sense. If anything, should give a bit of relief to those worried about being tracked by chip.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Yeah, if we could have pulled it off we'd have done it already.

A reason I'm pretty familiar with it is we tried several times. But there are other ways to track you, like your cell or phone. And there.are classified tagging methods that don't involve implants.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Thank you so much for the detailed info. Puts my mind at ease a bit. I plan on doing some research on RFID, Verichip, etc still though. It's a fine line we walk between paranoia and realistic preparations and scenarios.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
farout.... I have read some of the responses and I feel that many are missing the point.

fact is, if a person (a woman has a HRT patch implanted) it may need to be taken out...many of the contraceptive devices that are in use today; the implants can cause many women to have problems.

this is not such a crazy idea the OP has come up with.

for anyone who thinks these info tags are easy to remove... try searching for info on the id tags that are inserted into your dog? very hard to do... once the chip is injected into the dog they are quite hard to locate over a number of years.

when I asked to have the chips removed from my dog (because i had read that they can have bad health affects) he suggested it was 'near impossible' to locate and remove them.

and if anyone thinks that these chips are not a real issue or it is far fetched... everyone better think again.

s & f from me....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Ummm, what theMediator already said, and as well, maybe you need some physics lessons, yourself, to understand APPLIED physics, as it has no place in what the OP is asking?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by theMediator
reply to post by Bedlam

You seem to be 100% missing the point of this thread.

The OP might need physic lessons... ( which RFID isn't linked to at all )
but you probably need reading and understanding lessons.

Not so much. The OP was about being "implanted against our will" but the truth is, no implant transmits. Period.

No implant can be tracked. Period.

So, that seems to dispatch the OP. Waiting...I'm happy to expound on it.

The only "implants" that transmit have batteries in, and require the willing participation of the implant holder to recharge the battery. Those are limited to things like insulin pumps. Past that, it's all CT memery.
edit on 2-5-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

You're half right. lol I realize that I'm not implanted yet, however, they have found RFID trackers in clothing and other gear. They also have active programs now with RFID technology like in some Texas schools where they have the RFID chip and transmitter on your school ID working with a GPS tracker. This can find you anywhere on campus and even make sure you are on the correct bus. How then does this work? My understanding so far, is that the receiver powers the chip so that it's passive until read? Thoughts.

Thanks everyone for the replies so far. Much appreciated. The other direction this goes in, is for the implants in farm animals and livestock. How are they detected, read and removed if you so desire? The premise is that it's too late, you're being tracked and you want it stopped. This is a real concern, only because it's happening now in some instances. There are already RFID chips implanted for medical reasons. Thousands of them. The family that voluntarily chipped themselves after 9-11. School IDs in Texas school districts. Clothing trackers and documented plans to either have chips or your smart phones used at grocery stores, libraries and other places.
edit on 2-5-2013 by amazing because: (no reason given)

You asked specifically about chips in farm animals and livestock. When the vet comes, he/she has a "chipreader," and he/she uses it to physically scan the animal in question to detect the chip, first. Once detected, the "reader" displays a number, usually, which refers back to a type of registration dependent upon the animal. Such as, thoroughbreds and other very valuable horses in performance industries are chipped in this way, where they used to be tatooed. Skin eventually grows over that tatoo, so they began chipping instead. This prevents a 2 million dollar syndicated horse from being removed from a fairgrounds nefariously without the ability to trace the theft.

Anyone who tells you this is silly is totally full of sh%$t. sorry, but that's so. Anyone who has worked with valuable animals knows this quite well, and it is has been a control mechanism for proof of ownership for quite some time. I am a former professional in said industry, so I am not talking off the top of my head.

However, per Gazrok's and superlluminal's responses to you, this is the LEAST of your worries, as this is long ago very old news, and not related at all to the newest tracking techniques. The functioning of your body on any living level provides a specific, unique, electromagnetic "signature," easily identified when paired with you, and then traced. As well, Gazrok's provided links and info about nanotech and what your body may be filled with unbeknownst to you is more pertinent to your question in a survival situation, I feel.

In short, having said that, electromagnetically speaking, fairaday cages, even if you could walk around in one, haven't even proven effective with sat tech on the battlefield bivouac situation these days......and if you think about the possibilities of nanotech, and what you drink, eat, etc. and TRUST, in short, there isn't much you can do to not be tracked. Except for this: I read a thread recently about survivalist thinking and training asking if maybe following the electrical grid lines on the planet may be a good idea, and had to laugh. Just don't do that. That's pure, flat out stupid, if you are avoiding anything or anyone.

Otherwise, I would look to reserach all those techs and find a way to skew, if you will, your signal, from any possible connection to your body. Small things, thought of in this light, may make a very big difference, such as, crystals, wearing lead, electromagnetically charged metals in jewelry, etc.....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by Bedlam

Ummm, what theMediator already said, and as well, maybe you need some physics lessons, yourself, to understand APPLIED physics, as it has no place in what the OP is asking?

The OP stated thus:

" In a SHTF scenario where we are implanted against our will, our gear is tagged and we can be tracked and exterminated, this could and in my opinion will be an important survival consideration. I'd like to get the tech and know how now so that I can forget it and move on."

Point - the tech does not lend itself to tagging and tracking you. Therefore, the OP can forget it and move on now, without having to worry about it. It is not a survival consideration. OP's question answered.

BTW, when you can design one of these things, drop me a line.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

However, per Gazrok's and superlluminal's responses to you, this is the LEAST of your worries, as this is long ago very old news, and not related at all to the newest tracking techniques. The functioning of your body on any living level provides a specific, unique, electromagnetic "signature," easily identified when paired with you, and then traced. As well, Gazrok's provided links and info about nanotech and what your body may be filled with unbeknownst to you is more pertinent to your question in a survival situation, I feel.

Citation needed. One other than "educate yourself" or BIN.

Otherwise, I would look to reserach all those techs and find a way to skew, if you will, your signal, from any possible connection to your body. Small things, thought of in this light, may make a very big difference, such as, crystals, wearing lead, electromagnetically charged metals in jewelry, etc.....

Lead has nothing to do with EM fields. It's somewhat conductive, so from that point of view it will reflect radio waves, but not as well as, say, aluminum. Certainly not as well as copper.

Crystals have nothing to do with EM fields.

There is no such thing as an electromagnetic charge.

You do see this sort of thing a lot of woo websites, though. Why not carry around a 'holy hand grenade'? It would be as effective.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

thx for the info... very interesting...especially about the nano technology.

looks like the OP has abandoned the thread.

anyway.... very thought provoking.

cheers

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
And, it likely won't be a simple RFID, but more like thousands of little nanobots inside you, so surgically removing them would be almost impossible. Perhaps an EMP would thwart them, but of course the end of transmission would likely send an instant alert to the trackers. Of course, for every tech, a counter evolves. (like having a syringe of your own nanobots, injecting them into a squirrel, and THEN EMP'ing yourself, while the squirrel scampers away.)

Hm, thanks for sharing. I haven't come across this one before, yet it's so evident. Thanks!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Originally posted by Gazrok
And, it likely won't be a simple RFID, but more like thousands of little nanobots inside you, so surgically removing them would be almost impossible. Perhaps an EMP would thwart them, but of course the end of transmission would likely send an instant alert to the trackers. Of course, for every tech, a counter evolves. (like having a syringe of your own nanobots, injecting them into a squirrel, and THEN EMP'ing yourself, while the squirrel scampers away.)

Hm, thanks for sharing. I haven't come across this one before, yet it's so evident. Thanks!

I agree, I didn't know much about this stuff... I was worried about becoming a irobot with the latest lenses but now I will lose sleep over becoming a 'nano bot'

scarey times... how the hell could we remove them?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I was worried about becoming a irobot with the latest lenses

Yeah, I saw your thread.

scarey times... how the hell could we remove them?

If I had to guess... You'd have to put your blood through a filter machine and filter out the bugs, I would guess by using magnets. A very unpleasant thought.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

farout... in our blood?

I am going to do some research on this.. hopefully there is some info.
maybe dialysis?

thx for the reply. I am so glad I read this thread. Had no idea about nanotech...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

oh sorry, had an afterthought... if nano particles are in our blood, then they would be in our cells?

no more comments from me
until I educate myself...

fear and anxiety have kicked in...

just on search ATS now... plenty on it here:
nano tech search results

for those like me that don't know diddly squat about it.

edit on 6/5/2013 by Thurisaz because: to add

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

thx for the reply. I am so glad I read this thread. Had no idea about nanotech...

That's what ATS is about, and that's why I love the site. Thank the OP!

oh sorry, had an afterthought... if nano particles are in our blood, then they would be in our cells?

I am no expert, but I guess they wouldn't. Cells have a special chemistry and tendency to reject foreign molecules, which I guess would include metal nanobugs.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

hmm well what I have read so far it appears to be going from bad to worse.

ah well.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by swan001

hmm well what I have read so far it appears to be going from bad to worse.

ah well.

What's the worst that can happen?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

The ability to drop you dead in an instant, perhaps....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join