It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting food pictures could signal medical issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

YUM!

People who post pictures of almost every meal they eat to social media may have a deeper medical issue, according to the mental health chair for the Canadian Obesity Network. Speaking at the Canadian Obesity Summit, Dr. Valerie Taylor says many post pictures of food because they enjoy it, but some do it because food plays a significant role in their lives. "You don't take pictures of who you're with, you take pictures of what you're eating," Taylor said.

www.cbc.ca...

Interesting read, also one of my FB peaves

edit on 1-5-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

People who post pictures of almost every meal they eat to social media may have a deeper medical issue

Anyone would be a bit concerned if they knew a person who posted a pic of every meal they ate. The title is a bit misleading. There's nothing wrong with posting food pics every now and then if you like cooking.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You should be on my facebook page. I want to know what is going on in peoples lives but it is full of photos of food and recipes. And mind you from the looks of them there is nothing healthy in the recipe.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

People who post pictures of almost every meal they eat to social media may have a deeper medical issue, according to the mental health chair for the Canadian Obesity Network.

Yes, that issue would be insanity.

Insanity, is the issue you are looking for. I don't think it takes years of med school to diagnose this. The person is clinically a twit.

new topics

top topics

join