It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrific Video Captures Fatal Plane Crash in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
When there's nothing to hide they release horrific videos and photos. I wonder if the plane berried itself almost completely into the ground like United 93 did on 9/11.... Or maybe this video is a fake? What do you think?

Horrific Video Captures Fatal Plane Crash in Afghanistan

A camera outside of the Bagram Air Field in Afghanistan caught footage of Monday’s horrific crash of a civilian cargo plane, which left seven people dead.

edit on 1-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
already been posted.....by me XD

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Posted many times already.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I guess I suck at searching... Sorry and thank you!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
well anyways i just found out about it on cnn, and a guy at my thread posted a link to a threat talking about a crash on Afghanistan, the title didn't even say the place or that it was a 747 so i had no way of knowing this was already posted so i suck at searching too....weird thing is, it says is happened on April 27, while my news link speaks of it taking place on this Monday

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
When there's nothing to hide they release horrific videos and photos.

Finally someone who doesn't see 9/11 as a conspiracy, then.
Sanity has won.

I wonder if the plane berried itself almost completely into the ground like United 93 did on 9/11....

There is "a bit of a" difference in intentionally crashing a plane into something or trying to land.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Well it happened yesterday, like it wouldn't be posted on ATS allready? And It's no conspriracy either.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Has nothing to do with 9.11? Why you felt the need to compare them I don't know.Especially when you can clearly see the difference. This plane was obviously trying to land,

So sad though. I can't imagine what was going through their heads just before they slammed into the earth.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The guy filming it didn't make a single sound , not even an audible gasp when it happened. How strange is that?

It reminds me of that recent video of the Boston Bombing where the guy filming it didnt make a sound or even flinch when it happened.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
The guy filming it didn't make a single sound , not even an audible gasp when it happened. How strange is that?

It reminds me of that recent video of the Boston Bombing where the guy filming it didnt make a sound or even flinch when it happened.

It's called shock.

I actually had a dream about a plane crash, the night before I saw this video. I was in shock, then, as well. But, mere coincidence. My heart goes out to the families...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Looks like it ran out of steam after takeoff, and stalled in a big way.

top topics

join