It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Americans lose their lifes on a 747 that crashes in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

7 Americans lose their lifes on a 747 that crashes in Afghanistan

www.cnn.com

A cargo plane crashed in Afghanistan killing all seven crew members on board Monday.

...shortly after takeoff from Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan, the U.S.-based company said. The Boeing 747-400 was en route to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

The cause of the crash has not been determined.

But Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid said his group shot down the aircraft and that "several foreign soldiers were killed."

Six of the victims were from Michigan, National said, and they were identified as Brad Hasler, Jeremy Lipka, Jamie Brokaw, Rinku Summan, Michael Sheets and Gary Stockdale
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Didn't see this anywhere else so, i decided to post it here.

As you can see in the video, there's no fire or any other sort of noticeable external damage on the plane, it just seem to go dead suddenly, as if all the controls suddenly shut off on the pilots.

The Taliban are saying they shot it down, no as far as I'm concerned, shooting down an aircraft involves smoke, lots of fire, and lets not forget the explosions, plane seemed fine in the air at first tough, and as I said before, if the plane's controls suddenly stopped, then sabotage could be an option, now, to find the culprits they would have to look at all the camera footage and any other evidence of anyone that was withing arms reach of that plane while it was still sitting in Bagram Air Base, prior to its departure.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
regardless, i can't imagine what its like going down like that, that's a horrible way to die, may they rest in peace.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrawHatBrian
regardless, i can't imagine what its like going down like that, that's a horrible way to die, may they rest in peace.

Regardless of T&C's you mean lol

Fast death, i doubt they felt any pain, fear maybe before it crashed...no pain

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

yea that's what i mean, the sheer fear from it

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

new topics

top topics

join