It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Lawrence O'donnell Completely Lies About Boston Lockdown & Calls Ron Paul The Liar, Unbelieva

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1

Lawrence was missing a couple of things. A clown nose and a jester hat.

Pardon me, but don't you mean a dunce cap?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies" -- Ron Paul

WORD.......

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by okyouwin

I am still waitng to see the carnage from the bomb explosion itself to decide if it was an acting job with fake victims or IF in fact several hundred people were IN FACT injured. This is of primary importance in determining who is dellusional and who is real.

If it was real and there were so many victims then YES that response was justified. If not then it was a practice of martial law for the militarised police units of DHS working alongside local police departments.

The threat level determines EVERYTHING!

I was told well haven't you watched the news lately, and my response is show me the #ing videos. Thanks ahead of time. Maybe we can put all this to rest once and for all. 9-11 was an inside job and they killed thousands there and I have done the research to conclusively prove it to myself. If they can kill 3000 in one day then I feel confident they would have no problem doing fake bomb plots either.

I suggest you go to Boston and visit the people in the hospital and talk to the doctors and nurses who tended their wounds. Maybe, if it was so important, you could have attended the funerals of those who died.

Listen I"m not a complete idiot like some might want to think, and I don't believe everything my government or the media tells me. John Kennedy was not murdered by a lone nut gunman. 9/11 was not as it was told. Conspiracies do exist. Did we really go to the moon? Well that is still up for debate.

It's the thing to do, question authority. My concern is for the present state of our collective awareness. It appears to be a jumble of uncertainty. We as a people are at a level of confusion that I believe to be critical. No amount of assertion regarding a particular event, can alleviate our doubt, about the correctness, of my knowledge, of said event. We deny the possibility of explanations that tend to justify responses that we take exception with. Therefore I must seek out a deception, in the explanation and thus remove or nullify the justification for said response.

The worrisome thing to me is the penetration and permeation throughout our culture, of a lack of consensus on what really is.

Are there space aliens? Do we have overlords? Are they of this earth? What is the reality of planet fragility and resource availability? Do guns kill, or do people?

Violence is becoming an increasing part of our experience, and violence thrives on this lack of consensus.

Perhaps the undeniable reality of death and destruction will be the ultimate return to a common reality. And that's my concern.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join