It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Crash In Afghanistan (Full Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I thought this was a fake at first but I read that the wieght inside the plane slipped to the back causing it to stall. Amazing crash footage,

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
this has been posted before

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhaal
this has been posted before

Your post of 'has been posted before' has been posted before.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Damn!

How do they know the load shifted? Did they report that over the radio?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I saw it on the youtube description. I thought it might have been severe winds when I first saw it and then I thought the guy filming was recording the storm but turns out I was wrong.

Published on Apr 30, 2013 The plain stalled in mid air due to the load it was carrying shifted towards the back of the plane. A Boeing 747 operated by National Airlines crashed immediately after takeoff from Bagram Air Force Base in Afghanistan yesterday, claiming the lives of all seven crewmembers on board, each of them a US citizen. No other passengers were on the plane, which is said to have been carrying a slew of military vehicles. In the dash cam video taken by a passing motorist, the airplane can be seen (about five seconds in) in what appears to be a vertical position, with its nose pointing skyward. About 15 seconds in, the plane begins listing, loses altitude and plummets to the ground. The entire episode, from takeoff to impact, happens in less than 30 seconds. The US National Transportation Safety Board and Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority are currently investigating the cause of the crash. Our thoughts go out to the families and friends of the seven casualties.

join