It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rodin Coil" Inventor has allowed me to share this with you....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
The video shows from my understanding, a device that shows the output is greater than input needed to spin the device.

It does not show that at all, in fact we do not know what it shows. This is how a lot of the "free energy" hoaxers work, they demonstrate something and you do not even know what they are measuring. Have a look at this for some common errors cp.literature.agilent.com...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I made it private..... I'll re-enable it though if you haven't heard it yet.... (Thought you did)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

The video shows from my understanding, a device that shows the output is greater than input needed to spin the device.

It does not show that at all, in fact we do not know what it shows. This is how a lot of the "free energy" hoaxers work, they demonstrate something and you do not even know what they are measuring. Have a look at this for some common errors cp.literature.agilent.com...

Ok thanks... will have a read

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I made it private..... I'll re-enable it though if you haven't heard it yet.... (Thought you did)

If you post it in the thread it should remain accessible by all.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

I wonder if Blake realizes he wrote what you have presented.

However, to quote Russ on what Mr Rodin is promoting he said that it was, 'utter nonsense’ and that he did not endorse it in any way.
www.votewrap.com...

Someone seems to be less than truthful here. I wonder who?

ETA: Credit Arbitrageur for that info found in his post here www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-5-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Very good find!!

I can't verify if i'm being lied to or not, but Blake does say he used his maths for the patent...

Russ says that there was nothing wrong with the maths he contributed to the paper they worked on together. In fact it was the basis for an International Patent in 72 countries on three games based on that maths. So it would be unfounded even, dare I say, unscientific for anybody assessing QST to downgrade its relevance because of this past association.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Thank you for that link.

There is a person in the free energy movement who is trying to organize an initiative to set standards for testing claims made by inventors - Joel Garbon. There is a .pdf file about the request for funds to support the initiative dated February 13, 2013. The link is entitled "2013 Executive Update" under "NEM News" on the New Energy Movement website.

Joel Garbon was interviewed on Coast to Coast on March 25, 2013. I see this on the Coast to Coast website:

. . . So often our elected leaders don't have the public's interest at heart when it comes to developing new energy technology, he remarked. His team provides a technology vetting service for inventors that are springing up from all over, though sometimes the inventors have not done front end testing of their products in advance that would make their performance claims valid.

I tried to find the interview on YouTube but was unsuccessful.

I don't know what the relationship is between the February 13 request for funds and the statement in the Coast to Coast blurb about the technology vetting service his team provides.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I can't verify if i'm being lied to or not

If you wanted to maybe you could. Try your interviewing skills with Blake himself.

but Blake does say he used his maths for the patent

For GAMES that sound like sudoku style BOARD GAMES!

What part of

However, to quote Russ on what Mr Rodin is promoting he said that it was, 'utter nonsense’ and that he did not endorse it in any way.
www.votewrap.com...

are you failing to understand?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

There is only one thing that is relevant to what Russell Blake has to say about the value of Rodin's work if Russell Blake is accepted as a knowledgeable person: What he said on the record about vortex math potential in 2001. From Scribd:

APPENDIX

ENDORSEMENTS and PAPERS

1. RUSSELL P. BLAKE

Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:16:11

Subject: The Rodin Coil

To Whom It May Concern:

Two years ago I met Marko Rodin through a mutual acquaintance. Mr. Rodinshared some of his results with me at that time. It became clear to me that Mr.Rodin's work was a synthesis of numerical patterns which had previously beenoverlooked by conventional science and mathematics. In hopes of bridging thegap between Mr. Rodin's discoveries and conventional science, I put forth ananalytical framework in which mathematical formulae generate the numericalpatterns of the Rodin Torus. These formulae suggested that the Rodin Torus liesnot just on the surface of the "doughnut" shape, but into the interior as well; inother words, the Rodin Torus is three dimensional.

This mathematical formulation is as yet incomplete, and the physical meaning of these numerical phenomena remain unexplored still. Yet in my career I haveseveral times discovered new mathematical formulations which have led to newproducts. In the late 1970's I discovered Atomic Modeling which revolutionizedcomputer performance modeling, measurement, and sizing. In the early 1990's Idiscovered new ways to express the time-dependent behavior of program code,which led to reductions of program code size of 50% of the original size for allprograms to which it was applied. I mention these facts merely to convince thereader that my intuition has a history of success in the practical application of new mathematics.

Now I am completely convinced that the Rodin Torus will likewise lead to newand revolutionary advances in art and science. Mr. Rodin's work has sufferedfrom a lack of adequate scientific attention, and I am sure that as the researchmomentum builds and the proper relationship between the Rodin Torus andconventional science is fully understood, both areas of endeavor will attain newheights. I am very much looking forward to playing a role in this adventure.

Russell P. BlakeFormer
Senior Researcher
Microsoft Research

Russell Blake cannot be expected to speak candidly about his patent in relation to deriving inspiration from Rodin's work. Marko Rodin has already made it clear that the two of them have parted ways.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Looking for some source to verify the authenticity of "Endorsements and Papers".

I entered RussellPBlake Endoresements and Papers (cut and pasted from the Scribd page) in Google and the last hit on page 1 contains

Recent papers posted to ForestsInFlux's library by the author Russell
. You can also see everyone's .... 22.08.2011 Check RUSSELL P. BLAKE, I can find none of his claimed books on Amazon. ... Dennis S. Watts endorsement is his Resume.

however that no longer appears at the linked page. Feeling conspirified.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

. You can also see everyone's .... 22.08.2011 Check RUSSELL P. BLAKE, I can find none of his claimed books on Amazon. ... Dennis S. Watts endorsement is his Resume.

You inserted an emoticon into your search results?

Please provide the link to the linked page.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You inserted an emoticon into your search results?

Not me, it's there

Please provide the link to the linked page.

I'll try but the link looks like this www.google.com... yasni.com%2Frussell%2Bp%2Fcheck%2Bpeople&ei=r-uLUZuYB4Ta8ATbzoGgCQ&usg=AFQjCNHpNtV_9BlpzdPI1sSLmsJ8uIrWzg&bvm=bv.46340616,d.eWU

Not very functional. Just paste this in Google search: RussellPBlake Endoresements and Papers

edit on 9-5-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: can't read

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Edit time expired.

It should be the last hit on this page but there are only two pages of results.

The point was someone else was thinking like me, searching for authenticity of the Blake endorsement. Also that the text from the search results doesn't appear at the linked page at Yasni.com.

ETA: Now I got it. The emoticon is due to posting the text to this site the way it was written as Russell: P. without a space between the colon and the P. Colon and upper case P make that emoticon.

edit on 9-5-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: eureka

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

How is the above relevant to the legitimacy of Blake's 2001 letter of endorsement?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There has been a recent presentation of vortex math by Randy Powell. It was at the 2013 Global Breakthrough Energy Movement conference. The action didn't begin until 3:33:

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join