It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rodin Coil" Inventor has allowed me to share this with you....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is apparently the paper that Greg Volt presented at the 2010 Conference of the Natural Philosophy Alliance in Long Beach: "The Rodin Number Map and Rodin Coil."

Many researchers have demonstrated anomalous effects with what has become known as the Rodin coil, a particular winding of electrical wire around a toroid form. These inductive anomalies include a displaced magnetic south pole, levitation, and wireless power transmission. Marko Rodin discovered this special geometry from studying number patterns mapped from a two dimensional plane to a closed two-dimensional space with the topology of a doughnut. He claims that these number patterns represent the natural flow of energy, and therefore winds wire along these natural flow lines. The shears between adjacent currents create a complex overall magnetic field, whose properties are as yet not well understood. But since wound coils are essential to motors, generators, transformers, and numerous electronic devices, we should not be surprised to discover that new 3D geometries for coil windings have the potential to revolutionize all of these components, and possibly provide a new model for the electron itself. This paper introduces some of the theory behind the Rodin coil, in particular the 2D Rodin map. It shows that any repeating 2D pattern can be mapped onto the topological equivalent of a toroid, but that the 2D Rodin map has several properties that make it unique. . . .

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Inexhaustable Electricity Supply w Marko Rodin - Rodin coil 1990 Global Science Congress

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
"The Rodin Number Map and Rodin Coil."

. . . But since wound coils are essential to motors, generators, transformers, and numerous electronic devices, we should not be surprised to discover that new 3D geometries for coil windings have the potential to revolutionize all of these components, and possibly provide a new model for the electron itself. . . .

Maybe a new model for the electron is the answer to understanding Rodin technology. I have another thread about a person who challenges mainstream physics by saying that the electron is a vortex - Lew Paxton Price's Challenge to Mainstream Physics. It makes sense that if the model for the electron needs modification, so would other things in physics. Price believes we have a dynamic ether and that gravity is essentially this ether flowing into celestial bodies.

I think that what we call anomalies are just our models crying out for modification.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I like this source Greg Volk as a spokesperson for R&D of Rodin technology.

I see on the internet that he has written a paper "39 Questionable Assumptions in Modern Physics," which can be viewed as a 16 page .pdf file by clicking on a link at the website Common Sense Science:

Vol. 12, No 3, Aug 2009
39 Questionable Assumptions
in Modern Physics

Here are just his 39 points:

1. Light is a "thing" that travels from point A to point B.
  2. Energy (light) can exist without matter.
  3. Photons are "things" in themselves.
  4. The constant 'c' is a property of space.
  5. Nothing travels faster than 'c.'
  6. Instantaneous action at a distance (IAAD) is impossible.
  7. All forces must be contact forces.
  8. Fields are fundamentally quantum.
  9. Matter is sometimes a wave and sometimes a particle.
  10. The energy of a particle resides only locally, where the particle resides.
  11. Space is empty.
  12. Mass is a measure of matter or "stuff."
  13. Elementary particles never change.
  14. Quantum events can't be described continuously.
  15. Matter and light must be corpuscular or continuous, but not both.
  16. Gravity is a fundamental force.
  17. Gravity is the dominant force in the cosmos.
  18. Energy from the sun arises from hot nuclear reactions in the core.
  19. Redshift is caused by Doppler expansion of space.
  20. Cosmic Background Radiation (CBR) results from space expansion.
  21. The age of the Universe is the inverse of Hubble's constant (H).
  22. The Big Bang.
  23. Point particles exist.
  24. Quantum "spin" exists without current.
  25. Quantum mechanics cannot be explained "classically."
  26. Elementary particles are "things" in themselves.
  27. Muons, pions, and even neutrons are "elementary."
  28. There are two types of charge.
  29. Matter can be produced and annihilated in pairs.
  30. The wave function has nothing to do with electromagnetic fields.
  31. Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) are impossible.
  32. Simultaneity is impossible.
  33. The net voltage around a circuit is zero.
  34. The alteration of clocks is equivalent to time dilation.
  35. Zero Point Energy (ZPE) comes from the ether.
  36. Kinetic and potential energy are fundamentally different.
  37. Observation affects reality.
  38. Mind has nothing to do with physics.
  39. Experiments "prove" theories.

I'm interested in what he said about ZPE. I know some people think ZPE is a new name for ether. Maybe they really are two different things.

His point about observation is that it's not observation that affects reality, but the process of measurement.

I think Volk has some good ideas, and if his speaking out about vortex math will help contribute to public discourse about physics in general, then his time is well spent, I think. There are lots of things about physics that need changing.

edit on 05/05/13 by Mary Rose because: Fix tags

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

• There are two types of charge.

• That one seems to apply to this thread. The details:

This is not equivalent to saying, “There are two types of charged particles.” Does the existence of “positive” and “negative” charged particles mean that there are really two types of charge? Not necessarily. Since real finite particles must occupy finite three-dimensional space, the fibers or “strings” of circulating charge comprising a toroidal particle must bear some relationship to each other. In the toroidal model, motion around the toroid or “doughnut” of a particle creates an Amperian pinch or attractive force that balances the repulsion of like elements in the direction perpendicular to the current flow. But what balances the repulsion in the direction of the flow, that is, between cross sections of the doughnut? There must also be motion around the torus or cross section, creating an Amperian pinch in the direction of the current, or the particle would fly apart. Thus for stability, the composite motion must be helical, like a “slinky”. Now we may rightly ask, “How many fundamental ways can charge circulate?” According to the toroidal model, the answer is two: right-handed and left-handed. Just as there are only two observer-independent ways a slinky may coil, so there are only two fundamental types of particles. Based on two types of motion, we know them by Benjamin Franklin’s convention as “positive” and “negative”. And just as right- and left-handed slinkies are mirror images of each other, so the essential difference between “positive” and “negative” particles is helicity of motion, reversed only by a mirror. One type of charge, two types of motion.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:27 AM
    link   

Other Notable People Using Rodins' Work

Here is a list of people (and many more but I won't mention them just yet) that use Rodins work.

• Russell P. Blake, Top scientist and senior research engineer at Microsoft, Microsoft Corporation (10/1/88-1/3/96) Senior Researcher, Advanced Technology (9/93-1/96).

• Prof. Scot C. Nelson University of Hawaii Department of Plant and Environmental Protection Sciences

• Dennis Watts, Senior Engineer of Communications for NASA and leading
    engineer for Boeing Aerospace;

• Dr. Jonas Salk, offered to be Rodin’s personal physician and told him his
    work was so advanced he’d never complete it in his lifetime unless he
    cloned himself;

• Dr, Hans Nieper, world renowned cancer doctor, German Society of Oncology
    and former physician to President Reagan, invited Rodin to submit a paper to the prestigious
    medical journal he is president of because he believed in Rodin’s work;

• Christine Jackson, editor of “Explore More”, the most cutting edge medical
    journal in the U.S.;

• Keith Watson, in charge of the Bikini Atoll nuclear testing research project
    for the U.S. government, believes in Rodin’s work and introduced Rodin
    before his presentation on power and propulsion systems at the Air Space
    America convention in 1988;

• James Martin, the editor of Defense Science Magazine - the largest U.S.
    military journal calls Rodin’s work “the most revolutionary propulsion
    system ever created for outer space”;

• Sal Rosenthal, inventor and patent holder of the tuberculosis test,
    regularly invited Rodin to participate in his California think tanks;

• Tom Bearden, an alternative energy expert considered one of the world’s
    foremost experts in zero point energy says Rodin has “accomplished what
    he has been advocating for over 20 years and should continue his work”;

• Oscar Hu, the astrophysicist at NASA who successfully recovered the
    Probe when it was lost going into the magnetic field of Neptune, has
    written papers on how Rodin Torus Coils can be used to create an artificial
    man-made black hole and an electrical wheatstone bridge that creates a
    gravity well on a laboratory bench top;

• Jean Louis Naudin, the foremost international expert in vertical lift space
    and aircraft, uses Rodin’s work as proof that the B-Field Torsion Effect is
    real;

• Maury King, author of “Zero Point Energy”;

• Robert Emmerich, head of the Materials Testing Department at Hewlett
    Packard, tested the Rodin Torus Coil and concluded it had more than 60%
    greater output than anything presently existing or being used in antennas.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:55 AM
    link   
    Sorry but the Rodin Coil is an absolute pile of crap which has achieved nothing. Why are people so fascinated by it, only thing I can think is that mark Rodin is promoting this himself?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:43 AM
    link   
    I recently finished interviewing an associate of the Marko Rodin team, he discussed their current devices, how they work, the future, and their 3 to 9 month plan to release the information.

Working on an education website for people to come upto speed.

(It may still be processing, so please be patient)

edit on 13/5/7 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:51 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
    Inexhaustable Electricity Supply w Marko Rodin - Rodin coil 1990 Global Science Congress

So 23 years ago he claimed to have a free energy device, but still has not had it properly tested, or even available....

So how much more money and time does he need?
    It is just a pile of crap and a hoax.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:50 AM
    link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

So 23 years ago he claimed to have a free energy device, but still has not had it properly tested, or even available....

Cool - glad you listened to the interview I just did... which doesn't explain anything at all

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:53 AM
    link   

Cool - glad you listened to the interview I just did... which doesn't explain anything at all

Very true, it shows what a scam artist he actually is, and the gullible are falling for the scam. Just like they fell for the other scams like the Orbo, the E-cat etc etc.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:00 AM
    link   

Very true, it shows what a scam artist he actually is, and the gullible are falling for the scam. Just like they fell for the other scams like the Orbo, the E-cat etc etc.

Well that is something that will pan out if the educational websites aren't finalised. However since I'm involved in 'one' of them being developed, I tend to be biased in this area. In this situation, I don't mind to be credulous.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:38 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Im a Marty

No one should have to suffer through thirty minutes of that to get simple answers to simple questions.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:44 AM
    link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

No one should have to suffer through thirty minutes of that to get simple answers to simple questions.

Would you like to post some questions for the next one I do perhaps?

This was first communications and wasn't planned, so I apologise if you did not get any benefit from it.

Regards

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:11 AM
    link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Would you like to post some questions for the next one I do perhaps?

This was first communications and wasn't planned, so I apologise if you did not get any benefit from it.

Regards

Do you have anything other than deflection? See if you can follow the trail here.

Rather than attempt to answer his question your reply simply offered the video of your interview.

To that I replied

Now why would you ask if I'd like to ask questions about your next video when I never even asked you about the one you just posted? Hellobruce didn't ask you anything about that video either.

You are the OP. It's not unreasonable for one to ask you a question and expect a serious answer.

In context your reply to me is rather silly.
    edit on 7-5-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: sticky "x" key

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:58 AM
    link   
    reply to post by DenyObfuscation

If I deflected anything, it was because I didn't know how to answer the question, that is all.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:01 AM
    link   
    Interview with Daniel Nunez - who was featured in the movie 'Sirius', had a good convo

Main topic was 'Overunity'. Also health applications.

The starship generator based initially on Rodins' Mathematical Work (Vortex Based Mathematics)

edit on 13/5/9 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/5/9 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:11 AM
    link   

If I deflected anything, it was because I didn't know how to answer the question, that is all.

"So 23 years ago he claimed to have a free energy device, but still has not had it properly tested, or even available....
    So how much more money and time does he need? "

So how about just trying to answer it? Or will your answer have to be it is just a hoax and a load of crap,
    and you don't want to go there.....

Just what is that video supposed to show? All it shows is a motor/generator, not free energy, just a motor generator... Funny how he does not allow comments, what is he afraid of....
    edit on 9-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:44 AM
    link   

"So 23 years ago he claimed to have a free energy device, but still has not had it properly tested, or even available....
    So how much more money and time does he need? "

So how about just trying to answer it? Or will your answer have to be it is just a hoax and a load of crap,
    and you don't want to go there.....

Just what is that video supposed to show? All it shows is a motor/generator, not free energy, just a motor generator... Funny how he does not allow comments, what is he afraid of....
    edit on 9-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

Time = Specific with Marko's Mathematics and his own device - 6 months to a year. I can only say what he told me.

Money = Again, Can only go with what he told me, and that was the reason of 6 months to a year, and that they've had talks with investors. I cannot elaborate on that, because I don't know.

The video shows from my understanding, a device that shows the output is greater than input needed to spin the device.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:10 AM
    link   

I recently finished interviewing an associate of the Marko Rodin team, he discussed their current devices, how they work, the future, and their 3 to 9 month plan to release the information.

Working on an education website for people to come upto speed.

(It may still be processing, so please be patient)

edit on 13/5/7 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

Thanks for posting a private video that we can't access. What's up with that?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join