It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all Soul Mates!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

We are all Soul Mates!!

Many times I will hear someone say, “they are my soul mate” or “I am looking for my soul mate”. I will give you a hint, we are all soul mates.

We have different levels of attachment and various degrees of vibratory energy, but we are all connected.

We travel in soul circles and still have different connections to other soul circles.

Ever feel a strong connection to someone and not understand why? Yet have a weak connection to someone you think should be strong? There is a reason why. They may be part of your soul circle, but have a very different vibratory frequency.
Family connections are often different, for instance, my connection with my mother is vastly different from the one I have with my father. My mother and I have been together in many life times and share a frequency level much higher than others in my family.

The environment we are experiencing at any given time is able to effect how we perceive our relationships, independent of the actual attachment we may have spiritually to another soul. In other words we can be distracted or disillusioned by outside interference, yet the connection is still there.

Often times when relationships fail to live up to our expectations we end up telling ourselves, “they weren’t my soul mate” when in fact they were just not the vibratory frequency needed to feel fulfilled. All relationships have value, even those that we look upon as failures or situations that became abusive in nature.

Some relationships are forced upon us by others infliction unwanted, but there has to be a lesson gained in order to have proper perspective.

I struggled with this in my own life and spent many years trying to understand why certain things have to happen to anyone, specifically why I had to go through certain situations that were very difficult.

Adversity makes the soul grow and is necessary, but why? Why do we have this need to understand? Because we want to believe there is more to our existence than what we experience daily. There is more, we just have to be open to experience these situations with a perception that allows for adversity to have a positive impact.

I was abused as a young teen by someone that was supposed to represent everything good, this experience was not one I was looking to have, but I was forced to find a way to understand why it happened.

The fact it happened and how laid the foundation for many years of turmoil, but I grew from the experience and adversity. It caused much consternation within my own soul circle and created voids where I wanted connections.

The voids where my perception, we were still connected. I disconnected for a reason. It took me many years to understand this, but the connection was never that strong to begin with in some cases, so trying to repair them was unnecessary, rather I had to accept the spiritual connection was weak.

There definitely are “soul mates” we connect with on different levels, but spiritually we have many that we are capable of having a “spiritual relationship” with, the notion that there is only one “soul mate” to me is very false.

If you confine yourself to experiencing only certain environments you will miss the possibility of making the connections. I have had many different relationships over the years and I can truly say I learned something from each one. Some were stronger than others, but the experience gained from each were necessary for my spiritual growth.

Soul mates come in different shapes, sizes, colors and vibratory frequencies, but they are out there for you to experience if you are open to the connection.

Soul

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Interesting and uplifting post, hope you don't get rained on by the curmudgeons too badly.

I have a question. I agree with much of what you are saying, but how about this. If you look at families, especially big families, you can sometimes see the genetic resemblence between the kids and Dad and/or Mother, or other relatives.

According to the theory that we are reincarnating many times into many different bodies but lose our memories, wouldn't kids who genetically look like a parent still be quite different personality wise? Because I do not find this to be the case, for example in our family one parent is totally relaxed, while the other can easily get quite anxious, and the kids that look like the parent have the same trait, same goes for some other traits.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I get what you OP mean about us being all soul mates, I quiet like it as an idea.

That said however I can say that I have found my “true soul mate”, “the one”, “true love” my “other half” whatever the hell you want to call her I usually just simply call her a “pain in the ass” but you get the idea.

Call me old fashioned but I am one of these sad people who really does believe that there is that special someone out there for everyone, someone who when you pass into the next life you will “wake up” next to and inwardly both thank and curse god because “even in death she is still having a go at me if I fart on her leg at night”.

I know that for some I am deluded but if my delusion gives me comfort and happiness then I really don’t care what you think or how naive you think I might be.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Genetics applies to human condition, not to the spiritual connection we have with other souls

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am glad you found that for yourself, I will only point out that how you feel about her is possible to feel with others.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
ORGY TIME!!

Instead of commenting negatively or picking apart your OP for things I don't agree with, I will simply say this was what stuck out for me from your OP:

If you confine yourself to experiencing only certain environments you will miss the possibility of making the connections.

Very true!

Exposure to many different environments allows us to understand those different from us. The end result, if nothing else, is tolerance. There are many groups of people that do not seek out experiences outside of their group. This is called one's 'comfort zone'. And while it's natural to want to stay inside of that comfort zone, we grow so much when we get the courage to step outside of it.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am glad you found that for yourself, I will only point out that how you feel about her is possible to feel with others.

hasnt happened before or since.

i hope i never have to find out either

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Why does energy equal soul?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

So are fish... Can humans live in water? No. Different energy and forms have different standards. What is "harmful" to a human may not be for another existence.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Why does energy equal soul?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I agree that we are all connected as we are all made of the same "stuff" that the universe/multiverse is made off and we can communicate and relate to each other in subtle and unconscious ways. Who knows where the idea of "soul mates" even comes from. Our cultures make us believe that we must find someone and settle down in our lives at some point and strive for that and if we don't do it then we are to be labeled and categorized in one way or another. I do believe the term "soul mates" is as fluffy as "Santa Claus". While it is a very beautiful thing to have a partner/friend with whom to share your good and bad moments and have a relationship into which to invest your time and energy, be devoted to each other, be honest, be respectful and faithful, it is not necessary when you can "find yourself within your own self" and be pleased with your life the way it is.

new topics

top topics

join