It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2nd Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
just like my first one except at a different house, this time in southern California. this was a few months ago. it was 4pm. i was standing in my backyard looking up at the mtns. my house is at the base of the mtns that are a few miles away and i have a really good view of them. so im looking and i see what at first i thought was headlights of a car on a fire road or something. having lived at this house for 20 years ive never seen headlights in that spot before(i have seen car headlights in the mtns but nowhere close to this spot and much lower and you can tell its a vehicle). it was just a white orb that looked really close to the mtn. it was moving and i saw it for a second or two till it disappeared. this is why i thought it was a car at first because it looked like it went around a turn or something. intrigued i sat and watched to see if it would come into view again. i was fixated on a silver speck on the mtn a little to the right of where i saw the orb thinking that was it. but it wasnt moving and wasnt glowing and really tiny compared to what i saw. i was watching this speck of nothing for a minute or two till i moved and stood up on my picnic bench and few feet away to get a better view. then i saw it again and i knew it wasnt a car. it was lower and way off to the right of where i first saw it and it was moving at a good pace really smooth a ways away from the mtn but really close to where it wouldnt be a plane. i could see it a few seconds longer then the first glimpse but it went behind some trees in the distance and i couldnt see it.

i was like WOW! that was odd. it wasnt a plane because it was day i would have been able to see it, it a wasnt the sun reflecting off a plane it would have glinted and not just be perfectly glowing white (no blinking or navigation lights). it wasnt a balloon it was flying to perfect and smooth. and it definitely wasnt a car. there is no way it could have traveled that far across the mtn in less than 5 minutes. it was still totally light out when this happened too.

maybe ill take pictures from where i was standing and MS paint them to show what i saw.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by madmark

Just curious what area of So Ca was the sighting?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

San Gabriel Valley.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hello! I had 4 sightings in the past 15 years Twice on the highway where I saw some kind of a shiny aluminum can floating in the sky, and the 2 other times, it's weird, I was looking at the night sky and thinking this into my head : "Come on, show yourself, I know you're there." Then, a big flash of light came from the sky and illuminate everything around me(I was on the deck) and the sky above. I was a bit stuned, so I replied: " Do it again if you're really there." It happened again and vanished in a red flash of light. The last time it happened, I was in the pool with my son. I said out loud : "Show my son you're still there." And it happened again. My son replied the same question and it did the same, then became red and flew at a speed I can't guess. Somebody know what it means?
edit on 1-5-2013 by berlinguet because: spelling errors

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmark
reply to post by benrl

San Gabriel Valley.

I had similar sightings of a silver craft around Moreno Valley and march Airforce base.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Heh, thanks for sharing your story.

California dwarfs other states on the amount of yearly sightings. I cannot explain why this is, but lots of speculation (San Andreas fault line, lay lines, lots of crazy people)

What really gets me, is that the majority of cases that I've come across over the years --- it's always these orbs. Yellow orbs, white orbs, orange orbs. Sometimes in pairs or by themself, varying in sizes and movement. Even rarely, an armada of these orbs has been seen over the coast of Nor Cal.

I myself have seen a large golden orb go INTO the ocean several years ago. I can't explain it. If it was a plane, then people died & no one came to rescue.

Stay safe out there.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Were there any storms or large power poles nearby? Could have been ball lightning, or sparks from a power pole giving the illusion of glowing orbs.

Ignore the first video's title, the author probably didn't know what title to give it.
edit on 1-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

California dwarfs other states on the amount of yearly sightings. I cannot explain why this is, but lots of speculation (San Andreas fault line, lay lines, lots of crazy people)

Perhaps that's because California has more military installations than any of the other states.

See ya,
Milt

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Heh, thanks for sharing your story.

What really gets me, is that the majority of cases that I've come across over the years --- it's always these orbs. Yellow orbs, white orbs, orange orbs. Sometimes in pairs or by themself, varying in sizes and movement. Even rarely, an armada of these orbs has been seen over the coast of Nor Cal.

I myself have seen a large golden orb go INTO the ocean several years ago. I can't explain it. If it was a plane, then people died & no one came to rescue.

Stay safe out there.

heres my first sighting i posted the other day with four amber lights
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

those are crazy videos! it was totally clear out and it was 3/4 of the way up a mountain i dont think there was any power lines up there. i also saw it in open sky on my second glimpse.

also directly behind these mountains is Edwards Airforce Base.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmark
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

those are crazy videos! it was totally clear out and it was 3/4 of the way up a mountain i dont think there was any power lines up there. i also saw it in open sky on my second glimpse.

also directly behind these mountains is Edwards Airforce Base.

Maybe fireworks? Or, it could've been the military testing something. But still, there is the possibility that it was a true UFO.

Oh, and I see you're a new member here, so welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
heres a picture i made. sorry the pictures get blurry after you do stuff to them in MS paint.
s469.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
and the text says vanished here. it disappeared at the tip of the arrow.
edit on 1-5-2013 by madmark because: (no reason given)

top topics

join