It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three new suspects taken into custody in Boston Marathon bombing case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Three new suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing case have been taken into custody, the city's police department announced Wednesday morning.

From their official Twitter account, the Boston Police Department confirmed just after 11 a.m. local time that three suspects have been detained by authorities in regards to the terrorist attack earlier this month.

According to a police source speaking anonymously with the Boston Globe, the latest suspects are college students who attended the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the 19-year-old accused bomber who could face the death penalty if convinced for his alleged role in the bombing.

Right after the Boston bombings, two of Dzokhar Tsarnaev's college friends, Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev -- both from Kazakhstan -- were arrested by immigration authorities. According to Reuters, now they will face federal charges.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just a note, THESE ARE NEW SUSPECTS.

NOT the same as the previous article and thread which shut down.

THese guys are accused of hiding the original suspects computer and obstructing justice.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grimghost

A bunch of stupid and deadly children playing at terrorism. What a waste of all the lives involved, both innocent and guilty. Thanks for the thread, I haven't watched the news today (oh boy)..

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

A bunch of stupid and deadly children playing at terrorism. What a waste of all the lives involved, both innocent and guilty. Thanks for the thread, I haven't watched the news today (oh boy)..

These are all Dartmouth students, College aged and intelligent enough to know damn well what they where doing, no playing here.

They where grown men planning to do great harm, and should face the full weight of that.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

For some reason they wanted these boy and they have them. That is about it. if they had wanted to bomb a bunch of people i am sure they could have organized it and done it well, none of them were known for being dumb.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

For some reason they wanted these boy and they have them. That is about it. if they had wanted to bomb a bunch of people i am sure they could have organized it and done it well, none of them were known for being dumb.

They successfully pulled off the first terror attack on us soil in over ten years... How much more death would of made it "done well" in your eyes?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

They successfully pulled off the first terror attack on us soil in over ten years... How much more death would of made it "done well" in your eyes?

I don't see how just anyone could not have accomplished the same anytime if they wanted, this was not elegant! No one has done it because no one wanted to.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I don't see how just anyone could not have accomplished the same anytime if they wanted, this was not elegant! No one has done it because no one wanted to.

Sane people don't go out to commit mass murder, broken people do. Just because you can see how "anyone" could do this, does not mean they would.

They manage to detonate bombs in an area remotely that had been cleared by bomb sniffing dogs. I highly doubt the average person could, the electronics knowledge to successfully modify and detonate a trigger is not common.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Sane people don't go out to commit mass murder, broken people do. Just because you can see how "anyone" could do this, does not mean they would.

They manage to detonate bombs in an area remotely that had been cleared by bomb sniffing dogs. I highly doubt the average person could, the electronics knowledge to successfully modify and detonate a trigger is not common.

So all these boys were broken, just seemed very normal. involved in school and sports and parties and hoping to be in the Olympics. No one noticed a problem in fact one was described as an Angel and had a heart of gold. Guess they were all just sneaky and dumb because the bombing method was dumb.

I doubt the Russians were happy about him saying he would compete for the USA and not Russia.

I like the comparisons made here.

Joseph Ryan, a former consultant to the Department of Homeland Security and a former New York police officer, told CBC News, "the information that's emerging about these two brothers doesn't tell us anything that's significant that we could have identified. It's the same thing in Aurora, Colorado and in Newtown, Connecticut."

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 1-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

An FBI affidavit says the three men removed bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's backpack from his dorm room at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth three days after the bombing.

Im sorry but if they removed his backpack like the affidavit states, then what did he do with his backpack at the marathon?

There is a reason the Gov't considers the public "consumers." You eat anything, anything, they tell you to. Be a smart shopper.

Its completely frustrating when the people you are trying to save, are complete idiots and do not take this seriously.

Please, continue to trust these people who are manipulating you. Continue down the path that is about to be embarked on, because the public is letting them get away with this.

There is numerous amounts of evidence to support this as a false flag event put on by the Gov't.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant force them to drink it.

I really don't want to be a slave, I really don't want others to be slaves either.

I do not know what more I have do to. The evidence is there. If you choose not to believe in it, then its not just your lose, it is everyone's.
cbcnews

I'm tired, frustrated and angry that after 11 years it has come down to this and the only chance they have to win, is if the "consumers" allow it. BE A SMART SHOPPER.

Well at least CBC can update their stories too. the above citation was taken from their web site and now reworded as of 4:02 pm today. thanks for the update
edit on 1-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: cbc rewords their story

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

They certainly didn't do it alone judging by the "bombers" dual CIA connections via wife and uncle or by Sible Edmonds report

It's 46 minutes but worth a watch. She was one of the FBI agents that blew the whistle on 9/11 issues too.

edit on 1-5-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

For all the people asking "why would they?" this gives a clear answer as the most likely large picture.

Now the wife of the dead boy is not going to claim his body but the sweet old uncle is.

Why are people so quick to see whatever they are told is true and i again am ashamed for the death of my Father and my Brother who fought for our freedoms, how fast people are willing to say, nothing wrong here, let them wear armor and aim tanks at us and our homes in the streets.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

at the most they are accomplices ~After The Fact~ and were just home-boy friends + associates

i believe they were sorta distant friends and not trusted accomplicaces to the two brothers (known assets of Intel)

they wanted to glow in the limelight of being associated with the Chechnyan guys in their wider circle-of-friends...

sheeze what a vicarious life style these other 'Stani's" have... all they got is loose connections as immigrants attending american universities and being hornswaggled by CIA or other 'dark' ops intel agencies that target people from central asia as potential assets/ willing dupes that will receive some 'Favors' from underground intel ops

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Now the wife of the dead boy is not going to claim his body but the sweet old uncle is.

I hadn't heard that-that's interesting.

top topics

join