It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I helped a friend / family member "cross over" last night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
reply to post by masta12d

He was really shocked at first that he was dead. He was silent, taking it all in.
He couldn't believe he succeeded and was dead.

Technically, he wasn't dead until the end of your dream ...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by davenah

What a great story! I wonder if the best friend was like an open slate, and wouldn't be afraid of the dream or visit? That is sad though that Jane hasn't moved on after years and years.

Thank you for sharing your story!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by crsantin

That story gave me chills in a good way. What a beautiful gift for her to visit you and let you know she was okay in the after-life! Thank you for sharing!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
The spirit of man goes to God to face judgement what you were dealing with in your dream was not your friend but a devil disguised as your friend trying to deceive you. I bet there are other instances in your life that these devils have been trying to communicate with you.

Would you be so kind as to elaborate this theory a little?
You sound very convinced that this is the case, so it would be interesting to hear some more.

I am personally always open to new insights but I just didnt get any of that from the OPs story, which i by the way find very believable.

As for your last sentence - how would such communication manifest itself other than in dreams?

And OP, thank you for sharing

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by darksky

I am adding My point to yours here as there is a great problem that is eating the church from within and it is interpretation,.

When JESUS say's "He that believeth in ME though He were dead yet shall He live and He that believeth in ME and live shall never die" is he merely referencing the body or the inner being (NOTE INNER - SPIRIT) or does HE actually refer to actual dead people Whom HE is also preaching to and Whom as we see in His discourse with the Demon's and Wicked spirit's Whom HE is expelling, is HE talking and calling also the not so evil dead.

It is wrong to try to make contact and the Spiritualist church is mistaken as you should never open yourself up to them but not all spirit's are evil and neither are all people, JESUS also say's GOD is a spirit.

Peace brother, There is more to life than this but don't invite the wrong one's.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Your belief system is yours alone, not mine. No, I have never had this type of dream, visit, etc and it wasn't the boogie man or devil.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a few questions, do clothes exist on the "other side" or were you both naked, how is a park on the other side, wouldn’t trees and grass need air and water and such, these are the kind of things i simply don’t get, what rules do the other side operate on... wouldn’t this location be overpopulated by now seeing as humans have been dying since the beginning of mankind. I mean something has to give, wouldn’t it . and where do the other creatures go.
Honestly I’m sort of looking forward to my death, so i can have these questions answered one day..... or maybe not, I’ll see i guess.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a few questions, do clothes exist on the "other side" or were you both naked
Clothes, regular type clothes. We were wearing clothes. It was the same thing you would wear here on earth.

how is a park on the other side, wouldn’t trees and grass need air and water and such,
In the after-life, it's not like here. If the trees and grass needed water, they would be mortal and subject to dying. Same with people, we would require food. We don't require anything of the sort to sustain life when we die. This is the illusion (earth) of what it could be like but times that by 1,000. If you could create paradise on earth, never eat again, never grow old, never get sick, never need sleep, what and where would you live? That is how it is.

these are the kind of things i simply don’t get, what rules do the other side operate on... wouldn’t this location be overpopulated by now seeing as humans have been dying since the beginning of mankind.
Our Creator defies our ability to fully comprehend how sophisticated both life and the after life are. So, no, there was nobody there but his waiting family members. I did get the feeling the location was infinite, endless, ongoing. Like a park the size of earth feeling.

I mean something has to give, wouldn’t it . and where do the other creatures go.
I've read that animals go to heaven as well. If you have a pet, or had a pet, they will greet you on the other side if they have crossed before you.

edit on 4-5-2013 by curiouswa because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2013 by curiouswa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join