It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Mars Anomaly.............

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I love this kind of stuff, but yeah...looks like a smooth rock. The interesting thing about it is, it could be uncovered, and from a previous time when Mars had water. It is smooth, like a river stone.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catacomb

I love this kind of stuff, but yeah...looks like a smooth rock. The interesting thing about it is, it could be uncovered, and from a previous time when Mars had water. It is smooth, like a river stone.

Hi Catacomb! I started to make a joking reply on this yesterday, about this being a "petrified buttocks", formed by floating and being "smoothed" in river water, subsequently frozen as a result of global cooling, and petrified before thawing!!!('
')

On the more serious side, I do appreciate all of your consideration of this OP, and the many comments!!!

For me, it is still hard to see any "natural-look" to it, but, yes, it definitely is in a field of rocks. And.................when an OP can't even say, "this is what I think it is"............... , then I will accept "rock" to be as good as any other answer, for now!

We maybe can put this one down for a "boots on the ground" review, if and when "the boots get there"!
edit on 2-5-2013 by rdunk because: edit

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ummm sorry I don't see it. It's just a regular rock.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdunk

We maybe can put this one down for a "boots on the ground" review, if and when "the boots get there"!

I would volunteer for that!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Kamikaze pilots wore helmets because they were part of their uniform. They were very big on tradition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join