It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAL Team 4 Commanding Officer Best Known For Finding & Then Killing Osama Bin Laden Commits Suicide

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
The Govt. doesn't like having loose ends, so the take "care" of them.... Funny thing is that its always suicides or careless accidents.... Hmmmm???

He probably shot himself in the back of the head with a shotgun. Nothing to see here , go back to watching your FOX TV.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
We all saw this coming... It has happened in the past and will continue to happen.

I don't want to say i predicted this because it only takes 5 min of thinking if you are not clogged with #@$ put by them on your head to figure out whats next.

Here is a thread that didn't cause much heat but its about one of the Seals involved in the raid from 2012. Yea he also "died"...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Zotor

"Most" of DEVGRU hasn't died, by any stretch. It is made up of four line units of about 50 people each, which is subdivided all the way down to the team level.

We dont know what its called or how its made up to begin with. However if the status quo is still close to what the actual organization is like, then Devgru got decimated, literally, losing one in 10 of its active members in a single shootdown. But yes, technically its not most.

For all we know, you are part of DEVGRU and one of the less classified seal teams at the same time, or only part of devgru for a single operation and when you bite the dust its up to NAVSOC wether they disclose that you were part of DEVGRU or wether they present you as one of the members of sealteam 1 through 10.

Like when you commit suicide or had an accident, they might choose not to disclose that you were part of DEVGRU and instead just disclose your previous stop, the seal team they recruited you from for DEVGRU. If you die in the field instead, they might release that you were a member of devgru, they kinda have to, since you were not accounted for in one of the other teams at the time of your death.
edit on 3-5-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Seal team 4? I thought seal team 6 took out bin Ladin, allegedly since there's not a shred of evidence..? What did they have to move him to team 4 after half his team 6 got obliterated in that accident?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

According to their website, it's made up of four shooter squadrons, a recon squadron, and a boats squadron. The four shooter squadrons are about 50 each, broken down to three troops, which are further broken down. Which is consistent with what I've been told by folks that I know that have worked with them.

Losing the number they lost in the helicopter shoot down isn't even close to "most" of them. Yes it hurt, and it hurt badly, but it's hardly "most" of them by any stretch.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
Remind me to never join the army

Navy as in Navy Seals.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

You are on a conspiracy sight so maybe you should leave..What a stupid comment to make!..I read comments like yours all the time and it blows me away...Why do you all come here in the first place if you don't like conspiracy theories?....

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarryNights
Why do you all come here in the first place if you don't like conspiracy theories?....

The motto of this website is "Deny Ignorance".
Some people seem to think it is "Let Us Make Any Silly Crap Up and Embrace Ignorance."

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by StarryNights

I think way too many people use the “this is a conspiracy website” excuse way too much.

It’s like you’re saying “so what if the title is misleading, so what that the whole OP is wrong, so what if the source is utter rubbish and so what if just about everyone that has contributed to the thread has proved that it’s all rubbish..... this is a conspiracy website so we can ignore all of that and embrace the ignorance”

I think you have to chose do are you here for a conspiracy theory or are you hear for the truth.

SEAL Team four had nothing to do with Operation Neptune Spear, this guy probably only found out what had gone down when the rest of us did and Obama gave his speech. Yet in the hunt for a conspiracy theory some people on the Internet have chosen to embrace ignorance by ignoring this very significant little fact.

stop hunting for the next big conspiracy and start hunting for the truth

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Pladuim

And out of curiosity what do you have to say about your incredibly misleading title?

Well to start off with, it's not my incredibly misleading title, it belongs to the author of the article. Second, a child could have figured out that it was seal team 6 that took out Bin Laden and ATS picked up on that very well. Thing is if you do an internet search that same title is all over the web. Why is that? Was it done on purpose to mislead those looking for information on the subject? All I said from the start was there was somthing fishy about the article but from a lot of the coments you'd think I was presenting the article as fact. No where did I say that, I just wanted to discuss the article, and possibly the other deaths tied to Obama and his administration. Again, I think a lot of people are just reading what they want to read. Again, I didn't write the article or the title.

Pladuim

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hhmmm, isn't it surprising that you hardly ever hear anything about the Marines Force Recon and any of their missions?

Pladuim

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

You never know who was in or what they did. It is not about glory and suicide rates a very high.

I have known my brother in law for almost 10 years and I just found out recently he was in the AF pararescue. It happened like this.

We were watching a show on Discovery about survival skills and I heard him chuckle when they were trying to do something in the show to 'survive' and so we started discussing survival technique. He told me what the 'supposed 10 year spec op' on the show was saying was bs, so I asked him if he knew anyone who had been in the service. He then told me when he was in, what he was and I was a little shocked. When I found out what he had been, I just sat back and said, #, those guys go through hell to get what they achieve and what they do. They get out those who got themselves into the thick. You would never know if you saw him. That is the point though...we do not know.

My father and his brother in law were both in Vietnam(Cambodia),my uncle 61-65 and my father 63-67. They never talked about what they did until my father got older and finally talked a little but not in regret. Just a little drunk and finally allowing himself years later to remember. My father was a small Irishman at 5'5' so i can give you a guess to what his specialty became but he never talked about what he did or saw. They always told me those that talk are bull# and true warriors were silent. it was not until he died my uncle told me how they 'met' before my uncle married my dad's sister and finally learned what my dad had done when over there. I have his eagle(patch) and his flag from his burial in my home. How he lived with what happened there i have no idea.

I also have many friends who were in 87-96 time frame who did not come home ok from their ventures overseas. Panama...Grenada...Europe. We as friends all knew what they did but even when home we did not talk about it. The last thing they wanted was to remember, and most were trying to find some normalcy. A few committed suicide and it was hard to know why and they left behind families in some cases.

So, we can all talk all we want about how we know how it went down or this is how it was published, etc, but I know that my father died with secrets and stories that would make a Clancy novel look like Peter Rabbit.

Warriors are all around you, and it is they who allow us to live free as we do now.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hhmmm, isn't it surprising that you hardly ever hear anything about the Marines Force Recon and any of their missions?

Pladuim

Heck, the last time I heard about SFOD-D was during the Columbian prostitute thing, and they used euphemisms on that one. Most people missed that that's what they were talking about.

Don't hear a lot about the A teams in South America and Africa right now either.

But these guys aren't movie gold like SEALs, so journos will dig for more SEAL stories.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

If delta got the Osama gig then we would be heairng about them every day in the press.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join