It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAL Team 4 Commanding Officer Best Known For Finding & Then Killing Osama Bin Laden Commits Suicide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Except like 20+ died when their helicopter was shot down. I don't believe in coincidences either but I do believe in people dying in various wars in a active military hostile area. They probably got their weapon from the CIA anyhow. Or did you miss the story of the CIA giving Karzi boatloads of cash almost on a weekly basis under the table so to speak. As I said on page 3. Bogus thread. Price had nothing to do with finding Bin Laden and he had even less to do with the raid on Bin Ladens compound. What a joke of a thread and article. Daily dose of Conservatism. What a load of crap.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've been out of the military for some time now but while I was enlisted I was a member of what is now the "160th SOAR". The 160th SOAR itself is comprised of many different types of soldiers and you had to be minimum mostly of Airborne qualified, which means you are a paratrooper and completed jump school. But we had ex Seals, Rangers, Special Forces, etc. We were basically the support unit for the Seals, Rangers, CIA, DEA,Special Forces and we worked with all branches of the military except regular Army.

Anyway, I have a couple of points to make to those of you that don't realize it.

First of all, do you really think that the military is going to give you full and complete disclosure (to the avg Joe citizen that is ie general public)? No military in this world is going to do that and yes that does include sometimes how deaths occur.

Next point is as I mentioned before, I worked with every part of our nations military elite and also some foreign govts as well. Brits mostly. The reason? Duh! Many parts of an operation are from different parts of the military. Each part trained in his or her specific specialty. My company in the Osama Bin Laden raid I am sure were the Pilots of the Helicopters and the crew chiefs there in most likely 1 or 2 to each Helicopter.

Anybody above reg army, marines, reg navy, reg air force, have at least a secret clearance. Most with Top Secret and some even higher which there are many. In other words, these people are under strict orders to keep their mouths shut and follow orders.

So much of what I read and see on tv to this day cracks me up. There are conspiracies yes damn straight there is! But, in all seriousness, do you think that there are as many on here as some of you post? Many things are purposefully leaked or told to the media to mislead, distract, blah blah blah whatever. And mostly 90% for the good of this country.

Also let it be known that most of the time soldiers of whatever branch on missions like OBL's are ordered not to even share information with others in their unit about their individual mission.

Anyway, there were a few things that I knew from my time in the military and I still do not speak of some of them today but do know this: there is a lot that goes on in the military that people like me knew about when I was in there that the public is purposefully lied to about for good reason. Also, there were times that even I had no idea what I was doing until the mission actually went into full gear or go however you want to say it.

And oh, btw, UFO's do exist. If you don't believe that you are a damn fool but also know this. Not every UFO is actually alien...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Oh, sure, ignore all the other coincidental deaths and focus on the helicopter crash. The article might be a joke but the supposed suicide of a military leader who was with Hillary Clinton flying to Iran a few weeks before his death isn't funny in my book. Feel free to move along, because if there was something fishy here you wouldn't be able to see it.

Pladuim

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

It may have been early december that we conduted the air strikes. It was either Late November or early December.

I didn't exactly keep a journal of it or anything. I helped break out the corroborating imagery in February of 2002.

Jaden

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
reply to post by GArnold

Oh, sure, ignore all the other coincidental deaths and focus on the helicopter crash. The article might be a joke but the supposed suicide of a military leader who was with Hillary Clinton flying to Iran a few weeks before his death isn't funny in my book. Feel free to move along, because if there was something fishy here you wouldn't be able to see it.

Pladuim

Nice to see the OP admit it is a bogus thread that has no basis in reality. Why wouldn't I concentrate on the helicopter crash? They crash all the time in combat zones. I would venture to bet the number of service members who have died in helicopter crashes since 2002 is well over 100. Either shot down or simple mechanical failure. There are quite a few from seal team 6 still alive. Or maybe you had noticed I think the 3 books out now from seal team 6 members. The National Inquirer is based in more truth then this article was. And to be honest he died in December 2012. It was talked about here then but I guess perhaps you do not understand the search feature. I found all my info about Price in 90 seconds. You might want to actually research something before you post bogus wack information. I am pretty sure if you typed US service members to die in helicopter crashes in Afganistan since 2002 you might see how ignorant you sound. Deny ignorance not encourage it. Go to GLP for that crap.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by spy66

You wouldn't be discharged if you mentioned you had doubts in the past. You would be placed into a non-combat position, sometimes within the SOF community, sometimes in another field depending on what was required.

There's always CAPO or a B team waiting for you...

Or you can go back to 11B. I have seen that happen too.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think your ignorance is showing here. Never did I say that the first link was 100% truth, and I linked a few more articles showing other web sites that are displaying the same information. I stated that there was something not right about the story. Your just reading what you want to read. Did you even look at the second link?

www.nachumlist.com...

Pladuim

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Dude I understand what you are saying about the “coincidental deaths” but that is not what your OP was about, the content of your OP is rubbish we can all accept that.

By going on about all the other “coincidental deaths” and Obamas alleged homosexual drug fuelled relationships are another topic all together, if I were you I would take some time to create a thread that discuses each of these strange deaths accompanied with lots of links and some sound logical arguments. But that is not what this thread is you have written a thread and presented information pertaining to the death of a former SEAL Team 4 commander.

All I am saying is stay on topic.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

I remember when people were saying Clinton had death squads going around killing people a few years ago. It turned out that a lot of the people he had "killed" were friends of someone, who knew someone, who worked with someone, who worked with Clinton. It seems that every president lately has some kind of death squad roaming the streets getting rid of people.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Misleading article much? It lumps every Seal Team 6 death with the Osama bin Laden raid, which is so far from the truth it isn't even funny. The two seals that were in the parachuting accident had nothing to do with the raid, neither did all those in the CH-47 shootdown that took place a few weeks later.

The Seal Teams aren't one big entity. Seal Team 6 (also known as DEVGRU) is made up of multiple squadrons, each of which is a sub unit under the Team 6 umbrella. It's the same with all the Teams. The members of the raid were chosen from various teams, and pulled into one amalgamated team for the express purpose of that raid.

As for Commander Job, other than a few articles there is nothing to indicate that he "found and killed" bin Laden. No one on the Team has positively been identified, and the only one that I know of was known as "The Shooter" (although his story supposedly didn't quite match up to others on the raid).

The raid was carried out by Red Squardon, DEVGRU is made up of Red, Blue, Silver and Gold, which are assault teams, Black which is Recon and Surveillance, and Gray which are the small boat crews. Each of those squadrons are split into three troops, THOSE are split into the smaller teams that perform the operations.

Seal team 6 exists only on wikipedia. SOCOM changes the internal designations every now and then so the names we use are not even the names used internally. Only way to know whom took part in the raid is to have their names. DEVGRU Gold team, etc. those names arent even used anymore by SOCOM anymore. Maybe in press releases. So to cross reference wether those in the raid are dead or not you need to have the names of those whom took part in the raid.

reply to post by Pladuim

I remember when people were saying Clinton had death squads going around killing people a few years ago. It turned out that a lot of the people he had "killed" were friends of someone, who knew someone, who worked with someone, who worked with Clinton. It seems that every president lately has some kind of death squad roaming the streets getting rid of people.

In all fairness the CIA did ran deathsquads. Just ask the vietnamese (phoenix) and I am sure it happened elsewhere on a smaller scale too. So it might happen within american borders as well.

Its like the lampshades the Nazis did out of human skin. They never did those, but if one told you they did it wouldnt come as a surprise if you are educated about everything else that did happen.
edit on 2-5-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

Oh I know, I just find it easier to use the designations that most people know them by as much as possible. It cuts down on the confusion, and the 9000 character posts trying to explain why I keep using a different name than they do, and why I'm not even talking about the same thing.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
I think your ignorance is showing here. Never did I say that the first link was 100% truth, and I linked a few more articles showing other web sites that are displaying the same information. I stated that there was something not right about the story. Your just reading what you want to read. Did you even look at the second link?

www.nachumlist.com...

Pladuim

Your thread title is "Seal team 4 commander best know for finding and killing Osama Bin Laden commits Suicide." None of which is actually true except for perhaps the Suicide part. In case you did not know a vast amount of Service members from both Iraq and Afganistan are committing Suicide. A recent 60 minutes piece had the number at 22 a day. In fact suicide has outpaced the amount to die in Combat. But let Price do it as I stated 5 months ago and you claim it is a conspiracy. Try to not downplay suicide and mental illness in veterans of Iraq and Afganistan. The first article you linked to was such an incredible joke as almost nothing reported for " your daily dose of conservatism was remotely true except his name and possible suicide. You provide no evidence of foul play except gossip, here say and innuendo. Very misleading thread and you should frankly be ashamed you insinuate it is anything but suicide unless you have any tangible proof. Which you dont. Just because he went somewhere with Hillary does not mean a single thing. I could most likely post hundreds of people who met her since then who are not dead. She was the damm secretary of state. That's what she does when she is overseas. She meets people from the Miltary. I never looked at a second link since your first was a complete joke. I don't trust you to provide anything close to accuracy.

Try to learn something from a respected news source.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 2-5-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Merinda

Oh I know, I just find it easier to use the designations that most people know them by as much as possible. It cuts down on the confusion, and the 9000 character posts trying to explain why I keep using a different name than they do, and why I'm not even talking about the same thing.

Yeah but that also means we cant tell from the information fed through the media wether somebody whom took part in the raid, did take part in the raid or not, unless we have their names, or information about their whereabouts at the time of the raid.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

It will be years, if ever, before we know who was on the raid, but I haven't seen anything to say that this guy had anything to do with they claim he did, or that he was even part of the team prior to moving to 4.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I feel really bad for the navy seals, they work their butt off, even if they reach Jesse Ventura status, and become governor their still treated like low class trash by the washington insider scumbags.

Most of seal team 6 dies, seal team 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, their all treated the same, they are the real American heros, but their either murdered, or commit suicide, they face such evil yet they aren't treated properly when they come home.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zotor

"Most" of DEVGRU hasn't died, by any stretch. It is made up of four line units of about 50 people each, which is subdivided all the way down to the team level.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Zotor

"Most" of DEVGRU hasn't died, by any stretch. It is made up of four line units of about 50 people each, which is subdivided all the way down to the team level.

Jesse Ventura was never a SEAL either.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

reply to post by Zotor

Jesse served as a Navy UDT under the Vietnam war.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

reply to post by Zotor

Jesse served as a Navy UDT under the Vietnam war.

Yep, however UDT does not make one a SEAL just as serving during the same time as the war without once stepping foot in Indochina does not make one a Vietnam war veteran.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The real conspiracy here is why are soooo many military members comitting suicide?

www.forbes.com...

www.npr.org...

There is evidence to support that many of these folks were on SSRI drugs.

psychiatricfraud.org... -unprecedented-level-of-psychiatric-drug-prescriptions/

I guess the "terrorists" arent doing a good enough job killing our troops so the govt decided to give them suicide pills as well.

We wouldnt want combat vets returning to America and becoming pro-constitution, right-wing extremists, would we?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join