It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Boston police take three Boston Marathon bombing suspects into custody

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Maybe you should look up the definition of an investigation. Since clearly you must live in the world where the plan is outlined like a maze on the back of a cereal box.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Confused by this article. Specifically:

"On April 26, federal investigators found Tzarnaev's backpack at a nearby landfill, according to court documents. It's unclear if his laptop has been recovered."

Laptop? No laptop?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayman123
Confused by this article. Specifically:

"On April 26, federal investigators found Tzarnaev's backpack at a nearby landfill, according to court documents. It's unclear if his laptop has been recovered."

Laptop? No laptop?

I guess you missed the part about "unclear" in that sentence from a Yahoo! News Blog. Also what "court documents"? It doesn't mention them either does it? The court document that I linked to, here in this thread, are the charges against them and has all the information.

I decided to make it a bit easier for folks here to fin and read this document, so here's the link again:
Complaint against Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev

edit on 1-5-2013 by Krakatoa because: Added link to source

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

yeah.

No link to tea party or right wing extremists.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

You and others can believe whatever you want, as it makes no difference to me. But I do find it sad that people take the lamestream version of events as gospel rather than dig a little on their own. On ron paul's thread I saw a few people sticking to the OS with almost a hundred posts giving DHS full credit as being successful, which is quite disgusting imo.

We might as well raise our left hand and say *sieg hiel*.

America has become a police state and fear of islam is the norm.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

You and others can believe whatever you want, as it makes no difference to me. But I do find it sad that people take the lamestream version of events as gospel rather than dig a little on their own. On ron paul's thread I saw a few people sticking to the OS with almost a hundred posts giving DHS full credit as being successful, which is quite disgusting imo.

Her'es a mirror. That statement applies to you as well. At least my version has some semblance of evidence that can be used in a court of law. Now, who is denying ignorance?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Alxandro

yeah.

No link to tea party or right wing extremists.

Don't worry, they will throw that in somewhere....or just have left wing / pro government bloggers say it for them.

(Oh right, they already did that)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Peculiar charge that, destroying a laptop and backpack. I guess the trio have confessed to that of their own volition, and that the FBI knew sod all about it except in e-mails perhaps. I suppose the FBI must have recovered remnants of something or other, presumably the backpack so it wasn't destroyed. If the remnants of the laptop were found, then it wasn't destroyed either, if it wasn't found then nobody can say.
Destroy or destroying on their own are funny words, and have many meanings and usually need clarification in some way.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Was Tamerlan a CIA operative?

Tamerlan.

CIA agent in Lybia.

He spoke 7 languages they know of. Trained in boxing and martial arts. His uncle was working for CIA to funnel money to Chechnya for anti Russian attacks.
edit on 1-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

That doesn't look like enough fireworks to provide enough powder to blow up a coffee mug, much less two pressure cookers.
Just saying.

That's funny, because we can't take over 3 ozs of liquid onto an airplane. (although I wonder what would happen if 6 people each combined their 3 ozs. )

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

All due respect EC, Tammerlan's wife was a middle class gal with a middle class Christian family, and she went to college and converted to Islam and suddenly decided to wear a hijab and billowy clothes. Did she know that stuff was being made in her apartment? Was she as radicalized as her hubby?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That's not a CIA agent, that's a protestor.

cryptome.org...

They do have similar features, though.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Was Tamerlan a CIA operative?

Tamerlan.

CIA agent in Lybia.

He spoke 7 languages they know of. Trained in boxing and martial arts. His uncle was working for CIA to funnel money to Chechnya for anti Russian attacks.
edit on 1-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

I dunno.

I feel like Tamerlan is too fair skinned to be the same as the other gentleman pictured. Granted, obviously if he was in Libya for an extended period of time he'd end up being darker than being in Boston. The images just don't strike me as being the same person.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by imheartbreak

A protester who is deeply involved in the production of propaganda to cause the Libyan uprising against Qaddafi. You do the math. Who wanted him out? Who admitted they had assets on the ground?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Like Sir Mix a Lot said, Damn, they all look like Tyson...If he was an op, he is alive somewhere getting high with Elvis, Bigfoot and 2 PAc...
edit on 1-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

You mean the boxer who went on that trip to the same places as the older bomber and the kid in Canada?

www.tysontalk.com...

That does look like Tyson.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I was hoping someone would connect it.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I am not sure what connection.

Mike Tyson, Russia, boxing.

Oh maybe this.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

No
There is a line in a song where a cop makes a blanket statement that all blacks " look like Tyson" and that is how I felt when I read some of these posts.

People of ethnicity can 'look' the same to some people who are not around different types of people or see them often. Look at the bridge of the nose and the flatness of the tip. Not the same guy...but if I was saying he looks Chechnyan than yeah he might be Checnyan or he could be from another one if the 'stans. Subtle differences not "maybe he got a tan"

Not the same guy.

Wait....here's mom....or is it the wife...

edit on 1-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
All these pages of bull# over over the failure to follow the simplest of rules......
When detained by police say NOTHING......except to ask for a phone call or a laywer.....
NOTHING!

NO NOTHING!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join