It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon and Crossbones – Chemtrails and the Power Elite

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

wouldn't you know, 3 days following the bombardment (following 2 sh*tty days)

Now doesn't that show you exactly what is happening here?

You see long white trails in the sky that you refer to as chemtrails are what happens when a front is about to move in.

However, they can be useful for predicting changes in the weather. You may have a blue sky, with no clouds visible, but you may notice that the contrails are hanging around; this usually means there is a change in the weather coming – that in 24 hours or less, it might start to cloud over and you might start to have some gradual rain.

canadianawareness.org...

And you know what happens after a front passes don't you?

If you said clear skies you would be correct, so now that we know that persistent contrails can help predict weather change what makes what you saw chemtrails and not persistent contrails?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

more trash. i see all planes above on clear days.

I live and work around the worlds busiest airport Hartsfield/Jackson Int. in Atlanta, and I am not able to see all the planes, especially on a clear day.

So you have one heck of a gift if you can see all planes above on clear days..

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So now, not only can chemmies see the chemical composition of trails with their bare eyes, but they can also zero in on every single plane in the sky within visual range.

Why are chemmies always deluded about their power of vision? You must all be medical miracles on legs

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

YOU would try to have us believe that the weather fluctuates at altitude so rapidly that planes should be leaving a totally inconsistent trail similar to that of a puff of smoke......no smoke for a few miles.......then a puff of smoke.....then none......and so on and so on. NOW......that doesn't happen does it.........which PROVES your convoluted theory of rapidly and constantly changing weather at altitude happens by the second in every square inch of sky, is WRONG.

No, you can believe what you want to believe.

Yes the weather can fluctuate and that is why some contrails are broken up or have gaps, this is also why clouds will have gaps where you can see the blue sky above them.

If your trail is consistent and/or persistent then yes the conditions are ripe for for such.

Now, I didn't propose any theory about every square inch that changes by the second, so my non-existent theory does not exist to be right or wrong.

No one is telling you what to believe but you might want to catch up on a bit reading on the science of the subjects you wish debate.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

if your motives are for a greater (unknown to me) good, i sincerely apologise, but i can not, at this moment and for the life of me, see what that greater good could be.

Well then,

there is something for you to expand your thinking on

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

more trash. i see all planes above on clear days.

I live and work around the worlds busiest airport Hartsfield/Jackson Int. in Atlanta, and I am not able to see all the planes, especially on a clear day.

So you have one heck of a gift if you can see all planes above on clear days..

aha, because normally there are very few planes flying over the small town,
and each and every one are clearly visible on a clear day.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

So now, not only can chemmies see the chemical composition of trails with their bare eyes, but they can also zero in on every single plane in the sky within visual range.

Why are chemmies always deluded about their power of vision? You must all be medical miracles on legs

I tell ya they have been implanted with "the Six Million Dollar mans" eyes or terminator vision that zeros in on the enemy ( white lines in the sky).

None have answered yet how they can spot chemtrails, so I must assume the above

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

There are plenty of transatlantic flights that pass over your neck of the woods OutonaLimb, hence the East/West direction of the contrails you see.

Try Flightradar24.com.

I'm looking at it right now and there is a United Airlines, a Lufthansa and a British Airways flight all within 10 - 20 klicks of Ennis, all heading west.

(.....and in the 5 minutes since I made this post there is another United Airlines and a Virgin Atlantic headed right your way, so you can't really contend that there is no normal airtraffic in your area.)

edit on 5-5-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

There are plenty of transatlantic flights that pass over your neck of the woods OutonaLimb, hence the East/West direction of the contrails you see.

Try Flightradar24.com.

I'm looking at it right now and there is a United Airlines, a Lufthansa and a British Airways flight all within 10 - 20 klicks of Ennis, all heading west.

(.....and in the 5 minutes since I made this post there is another United Airlines and a Virgin Atlantic headed right your way, so you can't really contend that there is no normal airtraffic in your area.)

look red, i know the difference between few and many. last wednesday, especially
after a long spell where i believed the trailing was at an end, was a desperate day
with plane after plane after plane leaving huge deliberate trails minute after minute,
which spread out and hazed over the sky over ennis bringing us 2 miserable days to follow.
this was witnessed by my son and a neighbour who is also aware of this dastardly
practice. the preceding monday and tuesday were beautiful clear days and there
were virtually NO PLANES flying over (as is normal), and those that did all had the
usual short lived contrails.

now go somewhere else and pull someone elses!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Have you even bothered checking Flightradar? Probably not.

Abusive toss-pots like your good self are the run of the mill when it comes to all things chemtard related.

Why don't you sod off down to your local and annoy the other patrons with your bolloxology.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Try Flightradar24.com.

look red, i know the difference between few and many. last wednesday, especially
after a long spell where i believed the trailing was at an end, was a desperate day
with plane after plane after plane leaving huge deliberate trails minute after minute,
which spread out and hazed over the sky over ennis bringing us 2 miserable days to follow.
this was witnessed by my son and a neighbour who is also aware of this dastardly
practice. the preceding monday and tuesday were beautiful clear days and there
were virtually NO PLANES flying over (as is normal), and those that did all had the
usual short lived contrails.

now go somewhere else and pull someone elses!

Do you get the chemtrail flu after spraying happens?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

A typical wednesday at NATO

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Have you even bothered checking Flightradar? Probably not.

Abusive toss-pots like your good self are the run of the mill when it comes to all things chemtard related.

Why don't you sod off down to your local and annoy the other patrons with your bolloxology.

fancy coming down to ennis and we can have a chat? i would even pay for
your airfare down.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
to all good people reading, you have my testimony here and it is true,
and it has been going on here for the last three years.
these scoundrels support each other and scratch each others backs, and are paid to do
exactly what it is they are doing.

there is no room for sitting on the fence anymore. you can see clearly the
co-ordinated disinformation campaign all good, honest and decent observers
are up against.

by doing and saying nothing, these puppets and their paymasters win.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

HAHAHA, and what?

Ennis is a nice place but has the rather unfortunate reputation of harboring ignorant and violent yokels....know any?

i've had dealings with you before. we will see how brave you are when the time comes.

you are no irishman.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
to all good people reading, you have my testimony here and it is true,
and it has been going on here for the last three years.
these scoundrels support each other and scratch each others backs, and are paid to do
exactly what it is they are doing.

there is no room for sitting on the fence anymore. you can see clearly the
co-ordinated disinformation campaign all good, honest and decent observers
are up against.

by doing and saying nothing, these puppets and their paymasters win.

By reading your posts we have testimony of exactly what the world needs less of and ATSs motto is to deny, sorry but facts speak for themselves when you understand them, wild speculation and borderline delusions are convincing when one wishes to separate from reality, I did it for many years and still do in my own personal time but ATS is read by millions and this speculation could have ended many years ago instead of confusing more and more that come across this for the first time. If believer in such would just gather the funds and test the contrails to bust this conspiracy wide open all this ends and us paid shills will fight for your causes, why haven't they?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm as Irish as they come. I chose to address you with civility in my first post directed your way and you paid me no such civility in return. Then you issue veiled threats. You're an arrogant coward and a fool to boot.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join