It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF! Jay Z is an OTO illuminati and not just pretending for fun.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well Jay Z sure is a bad rapper, bad composer and has a gigantic ego.

Someone so talentless must be up there for a reason and being part of secret societies to control the masses sure sounds more plausible than him being there because of his pathetic excuse for rapping.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
Well Jay Z sure is a bad rapper, bad composer and has a gigantic ego.

Someone so talentless must be up there for a reason and being part of secret societies to control the masses sure sounds more plausible than him being there because of his pathetic excuse for rapping.

I agree, I've followed hip hop since the 80s and I have to say Jay Z's flow is one of the weakest flows for someone of his status, he didn't bring anything new to the table, he didn't blow anyone away with a great song, he clearly has powerful connections.

That photo is pretty good proof he is an OTO member. His "do what thou wilt" hoodie confirmed to me he was more than just a fan. What Jay Z doesn't know is how it ends up for followers of the like. What happens is after the fame, after the riches, in the end, they are treated as dogs in the street, kicked to the side, abandoned. Fame and riches are for a season, that season comes and goes and does not last, he feels invincible now but he is one of the ones that will be brought down low in the end.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by malchir
That photo is pretty good proof he is an OTO member.

Guess you missed the part where someone showed the photo was doctored and this is a hoax.....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight... You infiltrated oto. A brother sent you this jayz thing. You report here. You then find out, also, from someone in oto, that it was fake. Then you report here again. Don't you think by matching up dates and times will give off some clues about your identity? I mean, at the very least, I sure would hope that your brother who sent this is also an infiltrator. What if oto has master hackers and they can get into ats' system and find you? What if that fake jay z thing was just a test? Maybe they discovered you were an ats member and just wanted to see, if they fed you something, if you'd run to ats with it.

Well, I don't know how they do it in your temple or lodge, but if you pulled any of that with MY "brothers", we would find you out pretty quick and you'd be banned immediately and we would all be glad we didn't give you the secret information hehehehe....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight... You infiltrated oto. A brother sent you this jayz thing. You report here. You then find out, also, from someone in oto, that it was fake. Then you report here again. Don't you think by matching up dates and times will give off some clues about your identity? I mean, at the very least, I sure would hope that your brother who sent this is also an infiltrator. What if oto has master hackers and they can get into ats' system and find you? What if that fake jay z thing was just a test? Maybe they discovered you were an ats member and just wanted to see, if they fed you something, if you'd run to ats with it.

Well, I don't know how they do it in your temple or lodge, but if you pulled any of that with MY "brothers", we would find you out pretty quick and you'd be banned immediately and we would all be glad we didn't give you the secret information hehehehe....

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

I am a member of oto so I got that link sent from a friend/brother. As its not something that requires me to be secret I thought id share it with ATS. In future I won't bother.

edit on 1-5-2013 by Lagrimas because: (no reason
given)
Thanks so much for this thread. Quick question for you. As you are infiltrating the NWO and the OTO, are you going to come public about your initiations? Secondly are you member of Mysteria mystica Maxima or Fraternitas Lucis Hermeticae ? I look forward to your reply.

= PTH =

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PeacethroughHim

Please share more of your knowledge with relation to these secret cults if you don't mind. Perhaps an elaboration with regards to the thread and their co-relations?

(love your handle)
edit on 5-5-2013 by Elemetia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just for the record:

The Dove and Serpent Oasis of the O.T.O. in Atlanta, GA posted this on their Facebook page on April 1 as an April Fool's joke. The adminstrator admitted to photoshopping it after people were beginning to take it seriously.
edit on 11-5-2013 by thelonious2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
The banking elite are in the Oto, and follow the book of the law.

There are no "banking elite" in the O.T.O.

In fact, most O.T.O. members are in minimum wage jobs. There are no O.T.O. bodies that even own their own property. All their lodges rent space. This is due to the fact that their members are all broke, and can't afford anything else.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeacethroughHim
Thanks so much for this thread. Quick question for you. As you are infiltrating the NWO and the OTO, are you going to come public about your initiations? Secondly are you member of Mysteria mystica Maxima or Fraternitas Lucis Hermeticae ? I look forward to your reply.

= PTH =

I know this wasn't directed to me, but please allow a clarification. All legally recognized O.T.O. groups, which is the so-called Caliphate O.T.O., use a revised version of the M.M.M.

The Hermetic Brotherhood of Light, or F.L.H., is simply used as a synonym for the Caliphate. The original F.L.H., as founded by P.B. Randolph, no longer exists, but both the O.T.O. and the Fraternitas Rosae Crucis fraudulently claim to be its continuation. The O.T.O. also falsely claims to possess within its body the Scottish Rite, the Rites of Memphis and Misraim, the Sat Bhai, the Illuminati, and the Gnostic Church.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
this is cool thanks for posting.

pretty interesting.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theboarman

What's interesting , that someone can photoshop or that someone can be suckered into believing that this photoshopped picture is real ?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
new ATS member here....I was a member of the O.T.O back in the 90s, I was a member by mail and would get newsletters every month....it was all very benign, using egyptian symbolism and the synthesis of eastern and western magical systems that Crowley pioneered.....the OTO is Crowleys creation, meaning the Ordo Templi Orientis, or order of the orient....many famous people have been members down through the years....

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Crowley should have tried harder.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
EVERYTHING known as "reality" is all but an ILLUSION. People displayed before us, whether they be: athletes or entertainers, are at the mercy of tptb. No one is put in front of us by accident. They are hand-picked puppets. People that try to defy the rules end up like: OJ, Martha Stewart, Tupac, Brittany Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Curt Cobain, Heath Ledger, MLK Jr, JFK Jr, etc, etc.. You heard what happened to Jesus.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Human beings that refer to this lifetime as an illusion, are the perfect example if why that thought process exsists. And continues to exist. Do I entirely agree with the fact that your consciousness is absolutely not tangible? Yes. Do I believe that this physical thing that my mind controls is a vessel. Absolutely. But sitting here referring to life as an illusion, just insults every awesome thing about being a god damn Human Being.

I'll take this weak, fragile thing.
Every day.
And not just be happy,

I'm proud.
I'm in a consistent state of metamorphosis.
It's celestial.
edit on 18-5-2013 by EyeofZero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
EVERYTHING known as "reality" is all but an ILLUSION. People displayed before us, whether they be: athletes or entertainers, are at the mercy of tptb. No one is put in front of us by accident. They are hand-picked puppets. People that try to defy the rules end up like: OJ, Martha Stewart, Tupac, Brittany Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Curt Cobain, Heath Ledger, MLK Jr, JFK Jr, etc, etc.. You heard what happened to Jesus.

Because the Illuminati/TPTB/Elite/Cabal (or whatever the tinfoil hat brigade are calling "THEM" this week) have nothing better to do than to arrange and coordinate everything that happens over the entire world, just so they can enslave little old me. :rolleyes:

edit on 18-5-2013 by IslandMason because: To add emoticons, because words of ridicule just aren't enough...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
You heard what happened to Jesus.

You are very obviously a child.
So this is all I will say.
Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Mod Edit

edit on 3/14/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join