It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People diagnosed with loss of reality and an evil eye.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Jealousy - Evil eye

First of all, it might be me who truly is delusional but I'll share this anyway.

People who are diagnosed with a 'loss of reality' are, by very high chance, suffering the effects of an evil eye.

What is an evil eye? It is put upon one by envious people meant for destruction of victims talents.

What are the effects of an evil eye?

Lack of comfort in the broad sense and this can be anything. It can have a very destructive effect on the human body and psyche.

hell, people, I, am truly wondering, how many are suffering from evil eyes. The effects are devastating. May there be relief for these people, please. This has to be rid out of the world.

A concerned individual.

P.S.: How many people truly told a psychiatrist their issue was suffering because of others, and jealous people and weren't believed. As Jesus said, a madman speaks the truth. I am very compassionate towards these people but it is hard for others to notice an evil eye is cast upon one. Oh, the suffering, the insanity because of it.

growl and tears.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
One step further is your environment completely denying you.

STRAIGHTHATE

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Paranoia will destroy ya!!!

Sorry...but you are textbook.
GLP may need your analysis on the "evil eye".

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Surely this is not a medical term?
Sounds like something mygrandmother would of said.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
are you talking about some type of bogus curse?

curses don't work, unless you believe them.

studies have been made...

Russia hired witches, psychics, mediums, warlocks, to will their opponent chess players to lose a game.

It never worked.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Jeezzz.. you guys are unbelievable..

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Sure...it's us that is unbelievable.
Does the evil eye work online?
Can you feel that????????????

Honestly though...this is all in jest...right?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

It takes a few good women to reply to that response..
edit on 1-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I definetly believe in evil eye lol

I'm hispanic and my mom and grandparents always talked about it.
Usually when someone gives you evil eye you get sick out of nowhere.
Happened to my litttle girl this week. She was at school, healthy and everything. Took a nap and woke up....she had a high fever and was vomiting. Classic symptoms.

First this my mother says is Oh someone gave her evil eye. Do the egg thing.

The egg trick....take a raw egg. And you take the whole egg and don't crack it or anything....you go all over the body making the sign of the cross with it and recite the our father. When you get to the feet you crack the egg in a cup of water and put it underneath the bed or on the counter. What happens is that the egg will actually cook itself in the cup. And it will look like and eye. Its trippy but it works.

And afterwards if you've done it right you should no longer be sick

That's what us mexicans believe anyhow lol.
My boyfriend thinks I'm a freak as well as my family if we even mention the egg thing haha

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

People who are diagnosed with a 'loss of reality' are, by very high chance, suffering the effects of an evil eye.

I love how that sounds

Just be stronger than your curse!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Originally posted by Angle

Sure...it's us that is unbelievable.
Does the evil eye work online?
Can you feel that????????????

Honestly though...this is all in jest...right?

yah! actually i did feel something there, not in jest!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I read of few posts in reply to this.

I'm really sorry Angle if your being targeted and victimized by bullies. Which is what jealousy generally translates into by way of people actions. I know people can suck. I've experienced those who were possessed of the evil eye too. I try to soften the horror by telling myself - they know not what they do. Most really don't. They don't think farther than their universe bubble and really consider their actions and words and what it may be doing to the target of their hate.

As a side note, yes - this is an ancient term coined and used for millenia about the sin of envy - And the evil that can result from feeding that particular demon.

Cirque

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The curse of the 'evil eye' is a really prominent cultural factor where I live in the Middle East! It's a very widespread belief that you can be cursed by someone who is jealous of you and that this will affect your health or luck in general in a very negative way! If you are successful or have something that other people might desire, you are strongly encouraged to be modest and keep it to yourself! Even my husband, who is pretty matter of fact in most ways, subscribes to the theory! If our children say / do something amazing, for example, he insists not to tell anyone and to keep it to ourselves, or'be cursed!'. Personally, I don't think one person's bad feelings towards me, especially if they are not known to me, have the power to affect me at all! Maybe I am wrong.....

The malls / markets etc are strewn with jewellry with the symbol of a small blue eye, which is protective, apparently. It wards off the evil eye. As far as I can tell, blue eyes are pure and ward off the curse! lucky for me I have blue eyes! Not that it helps any!

I do acknowledge that here it is a very jealous culture, it's bred into people from a young age to be envious! I find it hard together my head around this, as someone who is more than happy to admire another persons beauty or possessions and feel happy for them, not jealous! It's one thing I find most tiresome in Arab culture - I guess all I an do is raise my own children To not have this trait! No good can come of it!

top topics

join