It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia warned US in writing about Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The Daily Mail in the UK is running this story as an 'exclusive' - not sure if it has already been posted, but I'm sure it'll be of interest to people evaluating the Boston incidents.

Saudi Arabia 'warned the United States IN WRITING about Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012'

- Saudis developed intelligence separately from Russia, which also warned the U.S. about the accused Boston bomber

- A letter to the Department of Homeland Security allegedly named Tsarnaev and three Pakistanis as potential jihadis worthy of U.S. investigation

- Red flags from Saudi Arabia to have included Tsarnaev's name and information about a planned explosive attack on a major U.S. city

- Saudi foreign minister, national security chief both met with Obama in the oval office in early 2013

Full story here - the above are just headline points.

Hope it's of interest to someone!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Just like 911, at 117, they let the suspects through
I thought I heard Obama on CNN say "the FBI did not drop the ball"..
no, I guess they didn't
they carried it all the way to Boston

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Alex Jones says he has a video of them shouting they didn't do it.

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
the file sent to the USA was sent directly to File 13 Storage...(the trash can)

because Øbama has made it a personal goal to purge all mention of 'terror' or 'radical' or 'extremist' or 'Zealot' from being connected to Muslims or Islamists...

and anyone in any government agency that mentions or links Islam the peaceful people
to evil, terrorist, militant Muslims will be out of a job likkity-split

((it ain't no nevermind... Øbama will soon have some 10+ million fresh young bodies to fight
when the Amnesty kicks in for all the 'undocumented immigrant'...))

edit on 1-5-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

www.washingtontimes.com...

this purging of telling the facts about radical Islam & Jihadists is more than several years old now, the administration is trying to brainwash the public that all Islamists are peaceloving, philanthropists with no declarations of war against the west... Bush was bad but this man is worse imho
edit on 1-5-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Obama: I will stand with the terrorists.

He is quick to judge these two Muslims.

youtu.be...

edit on 1-5-2013 by ElizaWindso because: video

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I seem to recall a blurp in the news about Obama meeting with the Saudi's in an unscheduled meeting and nothing more said of the matter. Hmmm?

I'm starting to wonder two things here. First.... When did inter-service intelligence warnings and alerts become the stuff of major media distribution before a legal process has even properly begun against a person? This stuff? To say it was highly classified when it came from Russia and Saudi Arabia is really understating the matter to an extreme. Who has the loose lips, flapping in the breeze like the town gossip?

Second... Just who were these people that two other major nation's security services would have taken a special interest, by name, and very specific to what actually came to happen?

I'm not outright doubtful of the veracity of reporting on this......but I sure am skeptical. If it IS 100% accurate for what both Russia and Saudi Arabia have been telling U.S. Intelligence on alerts, then Obama has a ship to get right with operational and information security. His White House leaks like the Titanic after hitting the ice cube!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElizaWindso
Alex Jones says he has a video of them shouting they didn't do it.

www.infowars.com...

Indeed... Check the Hoax bin. That's where the thread on that video was moved by mods last night. It was pretty thoroughly stomped by the sharp eyed ATS folks. Alex Jones doesn't do much in the way of serious fact checking and verification for authenticity. Perhaps that's why I haven't even loaded one of his sites for a real long time. I see plenty dribble across to the site I mod at and this one to know there is no need.

new topics

top topics

join