It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great website found on human genetic enhancement.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I cant get this hyperlink to work so Google ''top ten traits we would want to see in a superhuman mutant''.

I like the beauty and Genius traits the most.

Does anyone else have any good books, stories or websites that Could be useful to me?
Who else thinks the government and military is already secretly genetic engineering super humans?

Tell me what you guys think.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DylanShaft17

Most of us here at ATS are already Super-humans. Thought you knew that? When you get a certain number of "points" you are "invited" in for the injections/operations, and from there you can fly and the x-ray vision thing, not to mention the leaping tall buildings app. Gotta love it.

I have a great website find in my signature, but it's on the history of information and communication between humans. I look forward to checking out your website find.

And to be very serious, an instant thing you can do for rapid genetic enhancement is start a Vitamin C regiment which will last a lifetime (see any of the several great theads on C - its real name is ascorbic acid - on ATS for complete details). Every living thing except for primates and a bat and the guinea pig make ascorbic acid in their bodies. Primates lost that ability when we literally 'broke', causing a major genetic illness that we are born with.

edit on 1-5-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I'm not super human, I'm sub alien

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
lets see if I can get the link here

Link to site
seems to work,
I'd like a combination of all specially, speed and Indefatigability, strength, endurance, healing and invisility (if it could be turned off, Camoflouge?).

new topics

top topics

join