It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many in Muslim world want sharia as law of land: survey

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Bad Apples?

More like Bad orchards in London mate.

Just peruse this web site for a few good stories.

police-brutality-uk.co.uk...

I wouldn't want sharia law either I'm not Middle Eastern or Muslim, but I can see it from their point of view. They see British law as corrupt and violent, because it is. They see the worst of it, all the time. So it's no wonder they want their own law, not that they have a right to demand it actually happens. They're in Britain because of Britain. Because of the wars. Forced out of their own country due to war and into a country where they're hated, and people think they're going to assimilate?

That wouldn't happen if the tables were turned now would it? If Britain was invaded and people were forced to move to France to escape, and the French hated you and brutalised you, as they would, Britain's would do exactly the same thing the Muslims do, create their own ghetto. It's Human nature.

edit on 5/14/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
I am sadden that despite my efforts and time for you, you still continue to wallow in the comfort of your fallacies, and worse, spout illogical self centred beliefs..

Again .. blah blah blah personal insults ...

May you and your kind enjoy your delusions.

The only delusioins going on with this thread are the ones spouted by those who defend making religious law the law of the land. INSANITY. Throwing people in jail and killing them for so called 'blasphemy' when no one can even agree on which version of 'blasphemy' is real or if it's real at all.
ABSURD.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by FlyersFan

This isn't the year 600 .. it's 2013. We are not ignorant peasants.

Yes, we are.

Unfortunately ... based on observations from this thread .. you may be correct.
That ANYONE in this day and age would want religious law to be the law of the land
is pretty dang ignorant. Of course, they want THEIR religious law and not someone
elses .. and thus the blood starts flowing and the heads start rolling ....

Total insanity. Live and let live.
Secular rule of law. Its the only sane law.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by FlyersFan

This isn't the year 600 .. it's 2013. We are not ignorant peasants.

Yes, we are.

Unfortunately ... based on observations from this thread .. you may be correct.
That ANYONE in this day and age would want religious law to be the law of the land
is pretty dang ignorant. Of course, they want THEIR religious law and not someone
elses .. and thus the blood starts flowing and the heads start rolling ....

Total insanity. Live and let live.
Secular rule of law. Its the only sane law.

Not only am I right, educators agree that they are turning out ignorant peasants who are only taught which buttons to push to get a few treats from their secular masters. Curricula is designed to harness knowledge not to expand upon it, garbage in garbage out. They can't even teach safe sex, for crying out loud, or the numbers of STDs wouldn't have exploded in the years since that insane "education" program was instituted. Schoolmarms teach the mechanics of it and that has resulted in fourth graders having sex in the back of the bus. That's secular.

Secular Law does not permit people to live by a personal moral code, it expects them to push only certain buttons, which makes it repressive in the extreme.

Therefore, it is THE LAW that is the problem, along with who writes it and enforces it though an unjust mercantilist court system. Secular law has proved to be an abysmal failure for generations and its hard to call any group of people on the carpet for wanting law that reflects a sense of morality and justice, however they perceive it to be.

Live and let live implies tolerance for those who make their living by preying on the helpless rather than justice being done to the victims of the criminal's pleasure (including statist criminals). The live and let live philosophy only works when the whole of the population is doing unto others as they'd have done unto them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join