It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept Blocking Lawyers From Representing Benghazi Whistleblowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Throughout the course of the Obama administration I have been disturbed by the treatment of Whistleblowers.
People who stand up and report corruption are treated as traitors. Some have even gone to prison for it.

Am I the only person who sees this as a symptom of a grossly corrupted government?

www.breitbart.com...

"The Department of State is refusing to grant clearances to Victoria (Toensing) and other people who want to represent the whistleblowers in an attempt to prevent the testimony," DiGenova said, referring to the upcoming hearing before Rep. Darrel Issa's House Oversight Committee.

DiGenova believes that this will be a "constitutional showdown" that this Administration’s attempt to cover-up will end in failure.

Can you say OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE?

If memory serves me correctly the Whitehouse would not allow a Kevin O’Reilly to testify in the Fast and Furious and nobody stopped them then. Who is going to stop them now?

Other Benghazi news:
Whistleblower: Obama knows who was behind Benghazi attack, has no intent to capture
specialoperationsspeaks.com...

Why are the Benghazi perpetrators still free?
video.foxnews.com...

Obama: 'I'm Not Familiar' With Benghazi Whistleblowers Being Threatened
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deny ignorance and fight for justice.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Nothing will come of this, I'm afraid.

This whole administration should be sitting in a Federal Prison. MHO

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I wouldn't be so certain. You may well be right and I've voiced the same concern ...but then, I'm sure Tricky Dick never thought he'd be resigning in disgrace ...and I'm certain Reagan never thought his little deal with Iran to help his pets in Central America would become the stuff of CSPAN type hearings what seemed like forever.

Tides can turn and attitudes can flip. If Obama pushes the whole apple cart too far, it could tip right over and dump his load all over the street. It really depends on whether Congress continues, as a whole, to humor him and whether this reaches the higher Court levels or not.

The courts aren't being Obama friendly and haven't since a certain humiliation he thought was cute at his State of the Union Speech (can we say OOOOPS?!). Congress could clean his clock in short order ...IF they were of a bipartisan mind to. I'm really not sure they could order lunch without partisan bickering though, so who knows?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Even if they do speak I wouldn't trust anything Darrel Issa oversaw at all, he was the local rep for where I used to live.

Still remember the "yea what ever" response I got for him after an extensive letter writing campaign against resigning the patriot act.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

This was all a CIA op.
Good luck trying to get any info from them.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yeah the state department is blocking it, because nothing bad can come out that will interfere with Clintons presidential run.

There is sooo much politics behind Benghazigate we will never know the truth, and make no mistake they will do everything in their powers to make it stay that way.

new topics

top topics

join