Col. Richard French USAF says "My primary job was to debunk them [UFOs]"

page: 1
15
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Was meandering through some videos on youtube and came across this that just hit the wire. Thought the folks here at ATS would get a kick out of it. Disclosure on a small scale is happening rapidly it seems. Will it lead to a global revealing?





Col. Richard French: "My primary job was to debunk them [UFOs]. I would come up with any kind of explanation. We'd say it was swamp gas or..you name it...anything." - Citizen Hearing On Disclosure - April 29 To May 3, 2013 -- Washington, DC




posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun
 


More Fuel for the Fire...





I can only hope that someone of 'importance' rises up as well...



posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
its the worst when the swamp gas gets all fuzzy and electrical then wraps itself up with a bunch of weather balloons and those chinese lantern things then a dragon comes out of no where and eat them all..



posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
its the worst when the swamp gas gets all fuzzy and electrical then wraps itself up with a bunch of weather balloons and those chinese lantern things then a dragon comes out of no where and eat them all..


Ya I hate it when that happens



posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hello All;

Not sure if this is where I am suppose to post. I have never posted anything......I searched and found no mention of the following Apollo 12 Images. Can someone review an tell me what you think these images captured.


Thanks and sorry if im doing this wrong...

AS12-48-7163HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...
AS12-48-7166HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...
AS12-48-7167HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...
AS12-48-7168HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...


PS..I have a bunch of other images that nobody is talking about.....if your interesed...
edit on 30-4-2013 by Imurxtacy247 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Imurxtacy247
 


what should we be seeing in the images you posted?



posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Either we have crazy people running our armed forces.

Or we have liars running our armed forces.

I feel bad for anyone who joins up to serve a country that couldn't care less about the majority of its people. Let alone the population of the planet if it were true.
edit on 30-4-2013 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-4-2013 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater
 


I fixed the links.....do you see the long black thing near the flag??



posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Imurxtacy247
 


to the left of the flag? that is a shadow from the flag.



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater
 


Please look again carefully...

Fake Shadow By NASA-www.hq.nasa.gov...

However, these are different

AS12-48-7163HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...
AS12-48-7166HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...
AS12-48-7167HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...
AS12-48-7168HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...

edit on 1-5-2013 by Imurxtacy247 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Imurxtacy247
 


You only have 10 more posts to go then you can start your own thread with your pics. Just letting you know, it's polite to at least attempt to stay within the topic of the OP of this thread.....

To the OP...thanks for a timely video...another voice in the night crying for truth....


Des


edit on 1-5-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


I'm very sorry....I wont post anymore...



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imurxtacy247
reply to post by Destinyone
 


I'm very sorry....I wont post anymore...


No no no....I didn't say not to post anymore. I'm looking forward to your thread...I can tell you are enthusiastic about your pics....


What do you think about more and more people coming out admitting the possibility of UFOs?

Des


edit on 1-5-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
What he doesn't make clear, crucially, is whether his fabricated explanations were his own doing or whether he was encouraged to dismiss UFO reports by making absurd claims.

Neither does he state whether or not there was a conspiracy to cover something up. So really we can't come to much of a conclusion with his comments
edit on 1-5-2013 by Shino because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imurxtacy247
reply to post by Destinyone
 


I'm very sorry....I wont post anymore...


There isn't a problem with your post. It's just that you posted in the wrong forum

Go here and make a thread on the photos

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun
 





My primary job was to debunk them [UFOs]


There are dozens of new followers right here on ATS......


S&F.



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun
 





My primary job was to debunk them [UFOs]


There are dozens of new followers right here on ATS......


S&F.


OH NOS Arken....

they took our jobs





Im mad...
edit on 1-5-2013 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imurxtacy247
Hello All;

Not sure if this is where I am suppose to post. I have never posted anything......I searched and found no mention of the following Apollo 12 Images. Can someone review an tell me what you think these images captured.


Thanks and sorry if im doing this wrong...

AS12-48-7163HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...
AS12-48-7166HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...
AS12-48-7167HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...
AS12-48-7168HR-www.hq.nasa.gov...


PS..I have a bunch of other images that nobody is talking about.....if your interesed...
edit on 30-4-2013 by Imurxtacy247 because: (no reason given)


Hi Imurxtacy247.
Very interested!

Please share your images. Thanks.
And welcome on ATS



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO
 


Yes, their job is their duty......

Hi My friend! Glad to see you again.



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Sounds familiar, EH phage, Jim?





top topics
 
15
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join