It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Just Spotted in Montana

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I took the pic with my cell phone I do not have an adapter to go from my cell phone to my computer...I took the pic then posted it to my facebook then downloaded the pic from there then I loaded it to here...so I am at a loss on how to post a pic from my cell directly to ATS...

So you have a raw file on your computer...you uploaded from your cell to the computer? or straight to facebook?
What type of phone do you have? Im assuming that as its 2013 you have something with a better resolution than 320x240.....my phone wont even go that low lol

Go to tinypic.com, upload the file there, then copy the forum code in the box its the one with [img ] [ /img].

The other picture you uploaded is just a blown up version of the 1st one you uploaded
edit on 1-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
reply to post by shells4u

I have an alien hiding under my bed.

Should I take a picture of my pillow as proof?

Peace

No silly

You would have capture a still of your cupboard as proof

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Hi neighbor, dont see much of a UFO , but thats just me.
Im just N of Hamilton about 8 miles.

Would be sweet to see something out of the norm in our parts of the
world, well besides the standard unusual stuff we see *lol*
gota watch them ol mountain men.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by blkcwbyhat

ya know that you can say no to the anal probe right???

Lol nice comeback on that one.

Not sure what to think of the pics so I'll sit back and wait.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

I just moved to hamilton last fall...and yes it is pretty quiet and mellow here perhaps It was just my wishful thinking in the hopes that there were UFO's up there...lol...BTW I love it here so far

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

well,she was from Venus,no man can say no to a hot blonde blue babe...she was gentle.Didn't send me flower's,or even return my calls.I'm sure she respected me.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I cant be positive but I highly suspect that there is a UFO hiding inside this cloud formation I just took this picture moments ago so what do you think about my UFO picture???[

NO SHELLS 4 U!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Synchronicity....

About this time for the past two years, I have see a silver sphere disappear into clouds at about 3pm. MST.
I wonder if I'll see it again this year.

Take of picture of your clock at 3pm for proof...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Personally if I saw a UFO and all I had to 'prove' it was that photo, I think I'd hold my tongue.

Sometimes a compelling story is worth hearing, regardless of whether it can be proved or not.
Unfortunately this event is not compelling at all, and perhaps the OP really did see a UFO, but there is nothing of any real consequence for anyone (other than the OP) to get excited about.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I saw a UFO in Northern Montana around August of 2009. All I could see was a white light very high up in the sky, and it was brighter than on any aircraft. It also did not have red, white, and blue lights like typical aircraft do. It would have looked like a star in the sky if it was stationary. It sped east from Havre to Glasgow in a few seconds. Then, the craft shot at high speed and disappeared into the horizon. As people that are familiar with Montana know it is the Big Sky state. I haven't seen any other UFO ever in my life. I tend to think that it may have been some sort of Black Project, because of the Malmstrom Air-Force base being in Great Falls which is only 114 miles away. This happened at dusk.
edit on 5/4/2013 by InFriNiTee because: more complete info

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

see those 3 lights bottom left there were 5 lights all in formation and suddenly 2 of the shot straight up into the cloud but it happened so quickly I could not get that pic....its very disturbing...

I'm in Montana also, so I got excited when I seen your post. I did notice the 3 lights at the bottom left and was wondering if that's what you were referring too...since being in Montana I know that Mountains and clouds go together. I wish you would have mentioned the lights in your very first opening post and maybe the people that couldn't think for themselves would have gotten a clue before they started w/ their all too cool put-downs.

Anyways....next time pretend your talking to 5th graders and explain everything, again, for those that can't think for themselves. Cool pic...I'm always looking up so hopefully it will come over to the great falls area...lol
edit on 4-5-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join