It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing suspects DON'T shout anything!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

That video shows no more than what the other video showed.

And talk about logic. If someone hears three gunshots, in a place were there are hundreds of police officers, they automatically assume it is the suspects shooting, Pure ignorance.

Oh, I did not know that you had pictures. Nor did I know that they were conveniently removed. How sad.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
reply to post by goldylocks

See my other post. The post you are quoting is meant for AmberLeaf.
edit on 1-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

reply to post by IamAbeliever

Gee, I didn't know that this was a site where people can talk about how the government brings knowledge.

In case you did not know, this is a conspiracy site, not a site about trusting everything the government says.

Say for example the government warned you of something...like Hurricane Sandy, would you have ignored that?

Did the government tell you about the Boston Bombing? Or did like many of us you hear about it on live news?

Government does bring knowledge, you were educated right? You can read and write i see

Everything isnt a conspiracy, the world is full of crazy people that do crazy horrible things...this is nothing new. There have always been people that will do terrible things, some of them are in government granted, but not all of them.

You cannot believe everything the government says, and you cannot disbelieve everything the government says.
What agenda could there possibly be in an event of a hurricane hitting a city? But what agenda could there be in a case where it is very possible that it was a conspiracy to take away your rights?

Think a little. Don't always side with the government, and claim that you're siding with "facts" and "logic", so that you can sound as if you are impartial and objective.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

That video shows no more than what the other video showed.

And talk about logic. If someone hears three gunshots, in a place were there are hundreds of police officers, they automatically assume it is the suspects shooting, Pure ignorance.

Oh, I did not know that you had pictures. Nor did I know that they were conveniently removed. How sad.

You see the flash from the gun in the video as he runs to the front of the car, you also see them lighting something on the hood of the car. The police are down the road, you cannot hear them, you can hear three muffled gunshots accompanied by 3 flashes from the gun, this is because its right outside where the guy was filming, as explained in the OP i believe
..maybe you dont see it, you dont want to see it.

www.getonhand.com...

Il try and find the original, it may well be on my hard drive still if i havent emptied my recycle bin....im sure the video was on the site listed below, i could be wrong....i downloaded it, lightened it, flipped it the right way and deleted the original....im not into keeping tons of videos, especially when there is nothing amazing or life changing in them.

Did you look at the pictures...let me guess, it could be anyone lol. Just so happens the suspects were on the same road at the same time haha. Probably best you go back to the other thread and post your ignorance there

I was wrong video came from here originally....the shooting...see what i mean...dark, on its side

twitter.yfrog.com...

edit on 1-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

well as you can see, the video shows nothing. So I decided to take pics so something would actually be documented.

From Akitz...the guy who took the images

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I saw all the pictures, and the video you have shown, and I saw nothing that suggests a firefight took place.

I think you are deluding yourself into seeing gunshots.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

What agenda could there possibly be in an event of a hurricane hitting a city?

I suggest doing a search on here for Hurricane Sandy, then a google search for Hurricane Sandy conspiracy....

To create jobs, to sway the election, to divide isreal, gods judgement for the gays...crazy yea, almost as crazy as setting up some brothers to take your guns or ban gunpowder or whatever other half hatched conspiracy theories there are relating to it.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I saw all the pictures, and the video you have shown, and I saw nothing that suggests a firefight took place.

Ok....just for you il go away and waste more of my time proving the facts! Give me 5 minutes, il prove its them shooting...then you can dismiss that too lol

Though its going to be hard as the video is pretty naff il try and enhance it more... i expect you to stay on topic as this thread, like all these disproving your conspiracy are derailed to the point of crazy!!! I have a good eye...you...i mean i... can see the reflection of the muzzle flash of the first 2 shots in the top left (off a window maybe) the third shot is fired lower, this causes a reflection on the car...this is why i know im right lol, this is why you arent detective material
It has to be blatant big exlosions for you to see it...ahhhhh

Topic is: Boston Bomb suspects dont shout anything....OK! Il

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

hahahah

MSNBC is not a credible source.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Ok....just for you il go away and waste more of my time proving the facts! Give me 5 minutes, il prove its them shooting...then you can dismiss that too lol

Give me your best shot. I'll dismiss it in a second, because anything that's from the government in these kind of cases, is malarkey.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1

hahahah

MSNBC is not a credible source.

What would you consider a credible source?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I call BS. Sure one of them shouted ARRRGGGHHH.

But anyways, ty for not feeding the hype.

So many pages on the other thread were supporting the OMG they didn't do it stuff. We should focus on who else helped them.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Its not from the government......you know what, im not bothering, no point, no matter what i post you will discredit it due to your ignorance.

Stay on topic now, we have done the derailing the thread bit.....its about time it stopped.

Topic is: Suspects dont shout anything, i made a thread about the videos and other bits before, search for it...comment there.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Also to add, second video the person filming is on the second floor, filming through a window, compared to the first video where the guy is on the porch outside.

I cant believe people are buying the "we didnt do it" bs

I imagine this thread wont get much attention as its clear people prefer to subscribe to the conspiracy rather than the TRUTH!

edit on 30-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

i take offense to this,

'Truth' according to who? the alleged 'confession'? the video they alleged have that shows them placing the backpack down?

or is it the explosion came from the outside of the fence and the younger brother was at least 4 rows back?

none of these 'Truths' have been proven, you and i have not seen nor heard any of these truths,

it's real easy to attack the crazy 'Conspiracy theorist'

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Also to add, second video the person filming is on the second floor, filming through a window, compared to the first video where the guy is on the porch outside.

I cant believe people are buying the "we didnt do it" bs

I imagine this thread wont get much attention as its clear people prefer to subscribe to the conspiracy rather than the TRUTH!

edit on 30-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

i take offense to this,

'Truth' according to who? the alleged 'confession'? the video they alleged have that shows them placing the backpack down?

or is it the explosion came from the outside of the fence and the younger brother was at least 4 rows back?

none of these 'Truths' have been proven, you and i have not seen nor heard any of these truths,

it's real easy to attack the crazy 'Conspiracy theorist'

Please stay on topic, if your offended, maybe get off of the internet? Im offended by the "truth" you clearly believe, im actually disgusted by it hence i posted this thread to clear up one of your "crazy conspiracy theories"
The original thread is now in the HOAX bin as a result

none of these 'Truths' have been proven

Likewise, none of your conspiracies have been proven, in fact most have been torn apart, but i assume you dont accept the other side of the story, no matter how much proof there is
The fact is, though it may be hard to believe, your not entitled to the ins and outs of the investigation
You are basing your theories on nothing but speculation between like minded people.....most of which think theres always an agenda, the government did it...everything is a false flag.

Rather than post how offended you are, why not look at some of these theories with an open mind, investigate them yourself, most of the conspiracies attached to this incident are hogwash...this "we didnt do it" is a prime example of the mentality of some of you. Blindly following for unknown reasons to myself and many others?

Its not an attack, its an opinion of mine based on what ive seen and heard....the truth isnt as exciting as the conspiracy.

Topic: Bomb suspects dont shout anything

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Oh look another Boston thread....

*Yawn*

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The words, "we didn't do it" and "we give up" are heard, from a guy with an accent....
edit on 1-5-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
There is no need to reply Amberleaf. I think you are 100% correct.

The disinformation works both ways - proving conspiracy theorist's can't always be trusted. They bare themselves, showing their true colors and agenda, when they post rot like the previous thread you counter with your own.

I'm glad your not one of those people, who would alter and fudge things to make your own theory more plausible. S&F. Very good post, imo. Very honest and critical. Which is just the sort of thing these conspiracy communities need. And thankfully, here we are in abundance of critical, honest thinking people. Your one of them!

Cirque

Yes Cirque, I agree. And, I have a real conspiracy theory of my own concerning this event that has actual data points that are traceable and can be discussed. Yet, those claiming to be "conspiracy minded" have completely ignored it in favor of these flights of fancy ideas because. why?

Here I lay out the framework for someone (or others) besides the 2 named suspects being involved in creating these devices. There are some things that just don;t make sense in the days prior to that fateful Monday, that I have questions on, and have not heard one investigative peep from MSM or Govt as far as followup.

Is there a Conspiratorial Link in creating the Boston Marathon Bombings?

Sorry OP to self-promote my own thread here. It's not for "S&F's" or stupid crap like that, but I've provided an opportunity to actually investigate a side of this event that is getting no attention at all, while these fantasy ideas with no shred of reason are debated ad-nausea. I really am perplexed...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
FWIW, I heard the voices (eyes closed via headphones) for these posted videos, as well as the video's shown on the local news from the residents of the street themselves (which was also narrated by them). I did not hear anyone saying "we give up" or "we didn't do it". I did hear, "...hands up", and "we're not giving up". That is what I heard. However, I am tempted to travel to that street and personally interview some of the residents myself, and post it here just to show some of these wild-eyed misinformed people here on ATS that these were bad people, that did bad things.

Keep in mind, there's an old saying, "There are no guilty people in prison. Everyone in there is innocent."

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldylocks
I've listened with my earphones on and my eyes closed and I also hear, "Get your hands up, get your hands up". Thanks for posting these videos. To me, they were much more clear than the original.

No problem
Im glad more and more people are seeing the truth rather than being influenced by implanted phrases and twisting stories to make them fit.

I honestly cannot see how anyone can believe its the suspects shouting "we didnt do it" whilst shooting a hale of bullets at the police...but apparently that never happened, and there is no video...despite me putting a video of it in the OP lol.

Crazy is what crazy do i suppose

I'd say there was no 'hail of bullets' from the bad guys...You making that up or do you have evidence...

The second video is the same 3 second clip played over and over...

I have no problem believing the police version if there is some evidence...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Iscool

No your right they are innocent, they never shot anyone, its a all a big conspiracy...YAWN!!!! move along

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join