It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Twitter User Just Watched "Shooting Bigfoot" Mockumentary Featuring Rick Dyer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

This just in: Rick Dyer has hoaxed the world once again. According to Twitter user @rougemount who attended the viewing of the mockumentary "Shooting Bigfoot", the famous 2008 Bigfoot hoaxer "had a friend in a suit" to attack a film maker in the middle of the night. The popular group, Facebook Find Bigfoot who's been promoting Dyer had front row seating and according to @rougemount, they "didn't move and looked all shock". More to come about this late breaking news:

Link

Figures.... then again I am not totally shocked by this news.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

OMG I cant believe this there is no way this can be true! this was going to change the world, how can this be!!!! I am shattered

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I am totally shattered as well, I just can't believe this turned out to be a hoax.. I mean who would have thought??

2nd?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

If this a movie by a person who has hoaxed others about Bigfoot before than I'm amazed anyone would believe him. Also why does there have to be some movie? Like if I found bigfoot or an alien or whatever. I would be sharing that every where I can to show the world I actually found this strange creature.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Here's the latest yt offering on the subject.....personally I think Dyer is a one trick pony...

Uploaded yesterday.

Des

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
yeah, but how many of you really wanted to believe this was real? i did. how cool would that have been?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

LMFAO that was a good video lol... why did they need a boat to find bigfoot lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

And what the heck was that video with the animated or toy trucks
People look like the ones that we put on top of our pencils when I was a kid

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

Shooting BF. A potential Cryptozoological myth proven true. Killed....nope I don't like it at all.

Leave BF alone. He and his kin aren't out thrashing through the woods killing humans...they appear to be quite shy, from all the stories I've read of them.

Yep...let's go out there and shoot that furry beast...kill em dead....yay....

Des

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

That's supposed to make you want to rush out and buy Dyers latest p.o.s....make you feel all manly and that crap....

I liked your description...a lot....

Des

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

LMFAO that was a good video lol... why did they need a boat to find bigfoot lol.

Did you notice they actually staged the piled logs for the truck to drive over......

Des

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

yes the set design was rather impressive

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Only the best for Rick Dyer...the Steven Greer of Cryptozoology...

Des

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

OMG I cant believe this there is no way this can be true! this was going to change the world, how can this be!!!! I am shattered

So was Obama, you're a slow learner . Fool me once

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Same type of mentally ill people that made the Sirius documentary

it's a money grab of hoax...

the sirius documentary is an hour of proven hoaxes discussed before they show a taxidermy monkey faked to look like an alien.

while they claim it is real.

all these people are seriously mentally ill, and just take advantage of other mental morons to steal their money.

new topics

top topics

join