It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many people are bloated on propaganda pie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How many people are "bloated up and full bellied" on propaganda pie???

This fabricated "war on terror" only keeps rolling on due to the constant b/s thrown at us from our tv or radio sets - maybe we should change the title of this forum to "Pretend war on terror"

all these campaigns to fight the new world order or againgst the government groups really should focus on educating peole about how false lies are all that are fed to us and that the nice people at sky news..fox etc etc are the very lips from which such mind conditioning # is spouted!

War on Terror? more like a war on the media!

[edit on 4-11-2004 by bluemeanie]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm still belching from it, but dont know how to get that bad taste out of my mouth.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It would be interesting to track the sales of antacids & gastrointestinal medicines over the next four years. Bet stock in the "Purple Pill" goes through the roof!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
maybe we should all boycott tv news coverage and rely on the internet and newspapers for our news. I mean we completely stop watching all the bigs guys and just bombard them with emails to change the way they cover our world.

who am I kidding? I even forgot how to turn the tv off.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
seems silly that so many members at Ats actually believe a great deal that they are shown on the t.v!

as for pills....i'm off 'em nowadays - no trail vision and i'm not interested!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Give up fox news??? Surely you jest!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I haven't watched TV news (except for local) for years now. One of the reasons I started looking at the conspiracy sites is that they were often the first to come out with news items that the networks didn't get until MUCH later -- or didn't cover at all. Did any of the cable networks question the reliability of voting machines (and the party donations of those who make/run them) during the election? Nope. Yet even the most cursory search on the Internet pulls up lots of information from a variety of sources. It's sad that Jon Stewart, a comedian, provides real news while the networks don't.

As to pills, nope, don't do them either. Well, except for aspirin. I found that once I stopped taking antacids, I didn't need them anymore. Kinda wierd how that works...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
my parents are like zombies nowadays!!!

as soon as my father gets into the house...on goes the television - soon my mother takes a seat and gets her dose of the lottery....4 hours pass and then they turn the tv off and have a conversation about how crap tv is!

some people have told me they like it on for company!!!!
What company are these guys used to keeping?

......me? - i just got myself a dog and a new book, i find it helps x

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm on a diet of alternative news sites. I only occasionally click it on CNN for a few minutes, then that's it.

new topics

top topics

join