It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the answer and I will prove it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Regarding generator I would recommend magnetic as it can last up to 1000+ years with out any harm to its suroundings
But if nuclear power can be obtained that's also an option better option under high supervision
You see it depends which detection you wish to head

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
10 years research into this getaway space craft
What's your water recycling plan at the moment?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

Forgive me for riding the wagon, but your title is a bit deceiving. Your ideas sound interesting none the less and if you can, rather than words, provide more to support your original OP.

I hope all goes well for you. Something this BIG will not happen over night. Good luck.
edit on 3-5-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wan7ed

I have thought manly of using a h2o cracking system. That way not only can you clean the water you will also have a ready supply of hydrogen and oxygen if you need. After condensers collect the water then it can be run through several biofilters before recycling back through the system, and sence space is full of water ice that could be brought in and run through the system as well.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wan7ed
Regarding generator I would recommend magnetic as it can last up to 1000+ years with out any harm to its suroundings
But if nuclear power can be obtained that's also an option better option under high supervision
You see it depends which detection you wish to head

I believe magnetic generators are the way to go although there are some others becoming very promising as well. Using magent gens will also give the desired gravity vortex effect that would be needed as well. John searls seg is a good starting point as it not only produces electricity it also the faster the rollers get produces the vortex event.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
You could look in to development of "myt engines"
I personally believe if its not shelved it be the way of our future

top topics

<< 1   >>

join