It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Elxai: What was the Early Church hiding??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Zoyd23
According to the Gnostic Gospel of St. Thomas, Jesus was a hermaphrodite...

Good grief, where do you find THAT in the text?

LMAO!!!

where do these people come up with such things?!!?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
go here, Jesus, Elxai and his real name im pretty sure his name was Yeshu’a ben Panthera and its a rather interesting read, Mary was also an adulteress. so maybe the bi secret was Mary was a adulteress and it would damage the bibles so called reputation, it would also reveal he was an ordinary man and had (As said on this page) acquired his powers from the ancient Egyptians which they had secretly possessed and prided them selves with for many yeas and jesus was also a jew.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: Added conclusion

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Originally posted by Akragon

Well he wasn't an alien... that's just silly..

So because it sounds weird or doesn't fit with your belief it cannot be true?

Maybe the reason why she was the Virgin Mary is because aliens took her and impregnated her somehow artificially. Maybe these "Angels" that visited her that "Night" speaking about the "Child of The Lord" was Aliens. It could be .

I'm not saying it is true. I am just stating another possibility.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What a waste of my time this thread is. A book that nobody knows what was in it that spurs ats members to create their own theories

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
What if everything you believe is wrong?

What you have written here is what I would call the orthodox teaching of the Bible. However, I do have a problem with it. It is my firm conviction that if God is our Father, that makes all men brothers... Or coarse we are but some are of Good And Some Are Evil... But it goes much much deeper than this...

The Word Roll ... Revealing One's Living Life... Yes the scroll of life... The word scroll ... See Christs Reveal One's Living Light... The Light... Love Is God's Highest Teachings... As Enoch was taught as Enoch was brought here to learn his Scroll Of Life... As all have been called here to this earth the Third Heaven as Enoch Explained...

There is a difference between knowing and thinking and believing ... Faith... Father Abba Is Truly Here... Not all children can say this... For they know it not...

edit on 3-5-2013 by Celt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Obviously people have not read about the book of Enoch and the giants in that, or how UFO's have been describes in ancient text and paintings? also how some cases like parting of the red sea and mount Sinai sound more like UFO events like how the person who got the commandments beared turned white when he returned? which is similar to abductees and radiation exposure? for all we know the commandments where handed down to us by our creators to protect us and stop us from harming each other, which did not work, I believe in the powers of the Egyptians but I do not believe in the biblical descriptions, its sad how some members get on here and shoot their mouths off with out actually looking at the evidence that is not complementing of what is being detested yet they put down members with out even bothering to investigate for them selves. Maybe angels are aliens, maybe not, maybe the Nephallim are giants, maybe not, point is, people who want to put down members theories should investigate before saying something that is of a poor effort and no backbone. From what I discovered and posted Christianity is a fraud, it was manipulated from jewish text to hide its dirty secrets which was jesus's real name, he was a bastard child and his mother was a adulteress and he was killed I believed it was for herracey not for our so called sins.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337s0lja
I believe that a Luciferian agenda exists and unfortunately that agenda controls the governments of the world. I do believe that things were intentionally left out of the bible. Take the book of Enoch for example. It explains so many things about how God divides the dimensions and time. It also explains how in the early years fallen angels/demons/aliens etc.. mingled with the daughters of men and taught them how to make weapons, and how to administer psychedelic drugs, the art of seduction, etc... basically how to sin (live unhealthy in all aspects). When I try to tell that story to an average church goer you ought to see the way they look at me even though the book is consistant with chronology (gen 6) Just to add, Enoch never died, he was taken at 365 years of age. He also knew that when Methuselah (his son, meaning "when he dies | it shall be sent") passed, the flood would come. Enough consistencies to include this in the bible but I dont think that the tyrannical, worthless, shameful, and defeated Luciferean control freaks want the masses to know even half the truth. The truth will set you free. God Bless.

yup. check out AGENDA: Grinding America Down --on Vimeo... vimeo.com...

minute 32:54 Saul Alinsky's book, "rules for radicals" taught by obama at acorn has a dedication to lucifer... the list goes on and on how the intent is to demoralize americans so now suicide beats out car deaths here...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

minute 32:54 Saul Alinsky's book, "rules for radicals" taught by obama at acorn has a dedication to lucifer... the list goes on and on how the intent is to demoralize americans so now suicide beats out car deaths here...

Thanks for the link, I found the video covered a lot of material that I was aware of
but had not been included in any film I had ever seen before... good find.

Regarding the "Lucifer" thing, I understand why Glen Beck types freak out of this,
but for the most part the Obama-Alinsky-Lucifer connection has been left to float
around in the vast soup of the Internet—having no real impact. It is interesting to
note that the young Hillary Rodham was such a fan of Alinsky that she traveled
to Chicago, four times, to interview him for a school thesis she was writing. Now
I wonder it this come up when she makes her 2016 bid for the Oval Office?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasaka

Thanks for the link, I found the video covered a lot of material that I was aware of
but had not been included in any film I had ever seen before... good find.

Regarding the "Lucifer" thing, I understand why Glen Beck types freak out of this,
but for the most part the Obama-Alinsky-Lucifer connection has been left to float
around in the vast soup of the Internet—having no real impact. It is interesting to
note that the young Hillary Rodham was such a fan of Alinsky that she traveled
to Chicago, four times, to interview him for a school thesis she was writing. Now
I wonder it this come up when she makes her 2016 bid for the Oval Office?

interesting... on another note:

this was quite interesting: elvis was a new ager

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you guys read the wiki links in my previous post you will see that at the time and preceding the burning of this book, the catholic church (pope Benedict XIII) held a debate in Spain between Jewish scholars. The primary topic of the debate was the Talmud and the Midrash commentaries .

One attendee to this debate is also included in the previous post. I found him among a list of Jewish messianic claimants. This person was into kabalah , charms , and notably he was known for combining the names of God for magical purposes.

Geronimo a former Jew turned Catholic represented the church during the debate which was a bit underhanded since it was considered reform and not debate so the Jewish participants would be punished for any heresies.

At the conclusion Geronimo wanted to burn the Talmud and the pope commanded that all copies be rounded up for censorship. This all precedes the Spanish inquisition by 60 or so years.

I am sure if this book existed that this event or one like it being held at the time would have been the cause for burning it. I do not know much more about the debate as far as what was discussed but if the person from my previous post attended I am sure some esoteric stuff was mentioned that would have created an outcry to destroy this book, probably with good reason.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by abbey7777

What a waste of my time this thread is. A book that nobody knows what was in it that spurs ats members to create their own theories
Welcome to ATS. You'll find a lot of that here. May I hold out the hope that you will, eventually, get a "feel" for which threads to walk away from?

One of my methods is to look for the ones where there is a real conversation, sort of a "Hmmmm, that's interesting, but have you considered this?" kind of thread. You'll find a lot of threads that you can't make any sense of, threads that create fantastic theories out of mundane information, and "fight" threads.

It's up to your personal taste of course, but I tend to stay out of those.

Again, welcome, and good luck.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The books were removed because up until he turned 30 and started his ministry, Jesus was as much as a sinner as any of you and I.

He did not 'perform miracles', he was a metaphysical philosopher who had an understanding of his attachment to the universal energy through his own EM field and used such understanding to benefit his fellow man to try and teach them to resonate in love and balance, appreciative of all opposing dualities and their importance.

Such secrets about how powerful the human mind actually is, are very rigorously protected secrets by those who seek to keep it for an elitist society whilst the rest of our race remains detached at their benefit.

This was why he was killed, why his teachings were adapted to astrological historical myths from other religions and 'divine' in nature .. to pollute what he had actually attempted to teach, and why they went to such great lengths in order to stem the tide of those who were waking up to exactly how easy it is to tap into the potential of the human mind.

There are great deal of us that have now woken up to our minds potential .. We shall all very soon by these people what our minds can do, then it will be like a domino affect through our society .. unless .. another mass intervention takes place .. in which case .. we will become dumb again as a people.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, aside from the Talmud and the Essene/Nazarene info in this, one of the most important parts was about the 2 angels, miles high......Michael/Metraton and the Holy Spirit/Sophia. Dad and Mom, and the way back home: EQUALITY!

Era - Mother

In their codings it always gets put to Ishtarte, Isis or Gaia even. Father, Sun and Mother, Earth. HOWEVER, its only because they don't seem to remember home or have come in with the sense of Protection and knowing fully what higher levels, Equality and Eutopia/Eden and even Heaven is like. They seem to be lost in the matrix system, and can't see BEYOND.

Mom and Dad are from Beyond, and our souls recognize our Family and our Creator/Source.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
And there is this one, found it again.

ERA - enae volare mezzo

Their pseudo latin is quite interesting.

Also, this has a lot of layers, but the patriarchal planet of war and slavery, or even the cosmic dark side, those who love power.

And the boy who is destined to break this, and the Grail, the Challice, the Inverted Pyramid = MOTHER, and basically the EQUALITY. The way back home. Pyramid, Winterlands and Slavery, Scarsity versus Challice, Summerlands, Equality and Abundance, the way home. The two interlocking vortexes, the Electric Universe and polarities.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Books are not destroyed without a reason... perhaps it was heretical...

Or perhaps it held some information that the church was afraid to let out.

This has me recall a story of a great archaeologist and scholar from Oxford or Cambridge or some school in England. He was departed to a region of the Middle East or at least deep into Europe to do some excavation or some something. At one of the monasteries, the monks for some time had been burning the endless reams of writings accumulated and it was in a pile that was awaiting its final destruction, the great scholar found an incredible cache of exceedingly old, priceless manuscripts.

I could do some digging to try to find the specifics.

Simply saying, "but it might have been", doesn't make it that way and it is a baseless argument. If leprechauns or fairies guarded pots of gold then the scientists would find some way to kill them too, but they don't. The people in those days who had copies of such things may or may not have had an intention in destroying them or it might have been to light a fire or someone is like, "Hey we;re out of the quilted northern/charmin" and an old guy was like, "Oh here, here is a priceless manuscript, we have thousands of them, use this,"

but you know what? We will never know and so unless there is any promise of knowing, then it is pointless to wonder.

Edit: And I did destroy a book once because the guy was telling so many lies in it.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Witness123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Text The historical record tells us that James the Just was made "high priest of Israel" but this fact has been suppressed form the official narrative. What this means exactly is unclear, how could a Christain become high priest over all of Israel. The idea seems inconceivable to most people.
reply to post by wasaka

@ wasaka

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this thread and your comment.

You are correct as far as my memory is served but I believe either you or myself has overlooked the organizational authority of the Christian church. The Jerusalem church was not empowered in the Judaic structure. Your understanding is that James the Just was high priest over all Israel but that surprised me because I was never in that mind set.

I Googled this from "Bible Searchers.com" because I thought it would explain a little more of what I was taught some years ago.

Quote - "The leader of the Jerusalem Ecclesia or Synagogue was called a nasi or president. This position later called the “patriarch” was the equivalent of the Jewish high priest. They were not called pastors or elders or bishops. Justin Martyr, as late as 150 CE, stated that the leadership in the gentile Christian Churches were also called presidents. So we begin to differentiate the differences between the Jewish Ecclesia and Synagogues and the Christian Churches."

Quote - "The organizational structure of the Jerusalem Nazarene Ecclesia was wholly Jewish as it patterned itself after the Jewish Sanhedrin in which the three top leaders were James the Just, the Nasi or high priest, the Apostle Simon Peter, the sagan or deputy to the High Priest and the Apostle John as the Ab Beth-Din or the chief officer of the religious court. They formed the central leadership of the Nazarene Sanhedrin with the seventy disciples or elders."

Quote - "On one hand we have the patriarch of the House of Ananus, the most influential political voice in the province of Judea whose sole mission was to establish his family as the undisputed leaders of Judea. At the same time, it was the goal of Ananus the Elder to protect the hegemony of his family to siphon the vast wealth of the temple of Herod into the family financial coffers. With a total grip on the ritual sacrificial system of the temple, they could with good management and slick bait and switch tactics produce huge profits at the three largest festivals of the year. By selling a lamb or a young heifer to the pilgrims over and over again by the money changers in the temple courtyard, a modest herd of livestock could enrich the house of Ananus a thousand fold. The moneychangers in the outer temple courtyard were essentially agents of the High Priest. The festivals of the Lord had degenerated to crass marketeering on the part of the leaders of the temple." Unquote

Now with that thought you can see that James the Just was not the Jewish High Priest of Judea but was the Christian High Priest of the Jerusalem Church which was structured in likeness of the Jewish Sanhedrin. It becomes somewhat confusing because the Jerusalem church separated itself from the authority of the Sanhedrin as a political and religious entity. The Jerusalem Church tried to exist within another political structure just as the Sanhedrin was existing under the Romans. This was why the first Christians had to be destroyed but as you can see the gates of hell could not prevail and there will be 144,000 saved in the day of judgment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join