How big of an event?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I see posts on here every single time an event happens including but not limited to Pearl Harbor, 9-11,
Sandy hook, Boston bombing, Aurora movie theater shooting ect...ect...

I'm not here to discuss my personal beliefs on these events but would rather pose a question to all of you.

Just how big of an event do you feel "could" be staged and carried out by our government or another group and still keep the truth from the public.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think a big portion involves unwitting participants, people planting objects that they don't have clearance to understand, so they are essentially just following orders. Just doing the job they know or what they think is right at the time.

And the operations themselves could follow the same procedure of classified access only so only a select group of people would understand the project, but also have the incentive to remain silent during and after it's completion.

as for "how big"? I'd say all the way to the creation of nations etc.. whatever the objective is.
edit on 30-4-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
as large as you can imagine and then some. I would imagine. People often ask how could the govt set up 9/11 and not have any speak out. it is simple it does not take a large amount of people to pull something of that nature off it takes a handfull at most along with some unwitting followers or even a small group and some enemies of the state. just my humble opinion though

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think the western world is threatened on all sides by existential threats who are more than happy to inflict their own brand of humanity on our homelands at the first chance. They will use bombs, guns, trucks, whatever to prove that point. On the other hand we are obviously keen to use bombs, bullets, fighter planes and artillery or whatever to prove our point.

The only way I can decide if it is us or them who are right is to imagine myself living in Iran, DPRK, Russia or Iraq. I like living in Britain. That said I don't think Allied soldiers should die fighting for them to have our rights when largely they don't want them.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The planet is being sucked dry by a minority who use the people like they are cattle/robots. Yet many still go to sleep, wake up, go to work and pay their taxes, unaware that they are a cog in the machine. I'd say that's a pretty big event. It will only be surpassed as an event when we, the masses, have outlived our usefullness, and the culling begins. But that even too will proceed, the people with smiles on their faces as they march to their own death. That will be the biggest event of all.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Doesn't take a large amount of people? Show me how.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob7774

9/11 I can do it with as few as 5 people working for the govt. 1 Potus or some on like that, 2. his second in command, 3. head of the CIA or other alphabet agency that has operatives over seas, 4 and 5 over seas operatives ( highly trained and extremely loyal to our GOVT intrenched overseas where they could recruit willing subjects to carry out the attack.

If the POTUS then becomes worried that the operatives will spill the beans have them terminated with extreme prejudice.

You need not worry about the second in command or the head of the alphabet agency talking as it will be there ass as well as the POTUS .

though i am not saying this is how it happened, it is plausible. it is also plausible that people who hate the American way of life just wanted to fly a few planes into the towers and the pentagon its hard saying without having first hand intel and knowledge

edit on 30-4-2013 by crimsongod21 because: add content

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think the people at the very top will do anything and everything to keep control. Even to the point of destroying everything just so it is they who make the decision! That is the ultimate power trip! Nukes or bio would definately scare the hell out of people enough that they will beg for martial law and war against the supposed perpetrators. How would anyone be in a position to prove the "official" story is a lie?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Magister

It's going to take a biga@$ nuclear explosion in the heart of the country - not the obvious L.A. or New York City - it could also be a simultaneous new madrid fault quake with a west coast quake.

Any small time sarin gas attack, or even, a biological attack - would do it.

TPTB are selling themselves short with their boston and newtown flags. We all get used to it. And really start to question who - or what - is behind these.

What silly, dim-witted agenda are they pushing now?

PS - I really think they are irradiating us any way with the fukushima crap, the hartford WA crap, and the fact that all of our nuclear energy plants are on main stream waterways. OH, and the gulf of mexico fiasco.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If I telll you the truth adn the genaral belief is that I am lying then that would be considered disinformation. But what if they tell the truth and the disinformation serves another reason.

new topics
top topics

join