It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: 'I'm Not Familiar' With Benghazi Whistleblowers Being Threatened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

President Barack Obama said today at a press conference that he's "not familiar" with reports that Benghazi whistleblowers are being threatened:

www.weeklystandard.com...

At least four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress, Fox News has learned

www.washingtontimes.com...

“I am talking specifically about Benghazi; that people have been threatened,” she said on a Fox News broadcast. “People have been threatened and not just at the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.” Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Is the Obama administration feigning ignorance about intimidation,and blocking some Benghazi survivors from testifying before the Senate inteligence Committee?

Past actions from the Care Act easily shows the current administration is not above "Chicago Style" politics.

Really don't think we will ever know the truth of Benghazi.

If there are more survivors like this one:hotair.com... I say there is some truth to this.

Maybe if Obama was spending less time playing golf, rubbing elbows with the Hollywood elite, and Jay-Z he would have heard about this..

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I was watching the press conference when he was asked the question Neo.......He did a very poor job of acting stupid!

But then again, it isn't anything new to have a President whom does nothing more than lie to the American people, so that the agenda of the New World Order moves ahead as planned......

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would be inclined to believe him if he would have gone on to say... ANYONE who has information the should be known about Benghazi and who has been threatened that comes forward to testify about their information will have nothing to worry about and are urged to do so because the truth should be known. I as president will back you up 100%...

You will never hear those types of words from his mouth, why?... because he doesn't want whistle blowers blowing whistles or someone might blow a whistle on him.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Plausible Deniability?
Hrmmm....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by neo96

Plausible Deniability?
Hrmmm....

More like plausible incompetence rather clear the administration thought if they stopped using the word "terrorist" it would magically go away.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That whole thing ticked me off! Fox news claims they want to expose Obama, but what do they do act like a bunch of morons! You said it was over a YouTube video, and it wasn't! blah blah blah, who cares!

I want to know who gave the orders to stand down! I want to know who ignored creditable threats!
I want to know who forced, two American heroes to disregard orders, and not stand down when Americans were dying!

I WANT TO KNOW THIS!! I WANT TO SEE THEM HANG, BY THE NECK UNTIL DEAD, FOR TREASON!!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry already 2 threads on this:

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join