It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood moved to Afganistan? Plane crashed at 3:33:00

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
This is something I've struggled with as someone that sees the same patterns. I've come down to a few possibilities in no particular order:

1) These kinds of things are intentional and encoded in a way that we don't quite understand to include ages of victims, times, number of victims, etc.

2) It's a substrate of sacred geometry in which the numbers are encoded by the universe itself.

3) Part of the ritual is in the mass consciousness awareness of a certain number in relation to a certain aspect (i.e. it's all in the reporting, whether true or not.)

4) It is all made up nonsense, picking and choosing events that fit what you want them to.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

4) It is all made up nonsense, picking and choosing events that fit what you want them to.

Go materialists, go, go materialists! Yay materialists! What you see and only what you see is what you get. All alternative perspectives are BS. Go, materialists, go, go materialists! The only thing that is real is what is reported on the MSM.

How many years and how many aspects of the esoteric have you studied to come to that insightful conclusion?

Wait, the esoteric is BS. Only believe what you have been told by authorities.

Thank you and good sleeping...

edit on 30-4-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I would like to make a quick correction, if I may.

The OP from the other thread didn't say the plane crashed into the Hollywood sign in his dream but rather the "Hollywood sign mountains". He apparently didn't know the name of those mountains at the time.

As for this OP, interesting connections. Thanks for posting it.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This might help clear up what OP is talking about....somewhat.

The entire Occult Holiday spans from 4/19 through May 1 each year. The Lower Entities of Darkness thrive on humans that indulge in drugs, their main goal is to produce mind-control trances that allows attachment and possession. The Occult View and Numerology of 4/20: The Occult Holiday requires Blood Sacrifice To “The Beast”, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19 or 20. April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire and the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Babylon, Amun/Egypt (the Sun God).

The Occult Numerology of April 20 is the 110th day of the year (111th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 255 days remaining until the end of the year. Double and triple numbers creates a power date. 4/20 equals 6 and reduces into the Occult prime power number of 33. 13 day span starting on the 19th through 1/5. Ending on 5/1 = 6 reduces as 33 This year 4/21/2011 = 11, 4/23/2011 = 13, and 4/30/2011 = 11. Earth Day 4/22 = 44 reduces as the power number of 22 The occult thrives on human worship through worshiping the earth and its elements such as stone, wood, or metal.

I think I get what you are trying to say OP hope this helps.

Some of the very important historic dates that were staged according to this blood sacrifice day are:

April 19, 1775—Battle of Lexington & Concord, which made the Masonic-led Revolutionary War inevitable.

April 19, 1904—The Great Fire of Toronto.

April 18, 1906—The San Francisco Earthquake Fire.

April 19, 1936—In the biggest show of military strength since World War 1 Germany pays homage to Hitler with a show of 300 tanks.

April 19, 1943—After trapping the last Jewish Resistance Fighters in a storm drain in Warsaw, and holding them for several days, Nazi Storm Troopers began to pour fire into each end of the storm drain, using flame-throwers. They continued pouring the fire into the drain until all fighters were dead. Blood sacrifice brought about by a fiery conflagration.

April 20, 1983—2 cars packed with high explosives blew up in Baghdad today killing and injuring a large number of people.

April 20, 1984—The Good Friday Massacre, an extremely violent ice hockey playoff game, is played in Montreal, Canada.

April 20, 1985—20 April 1985 – ATF raid on The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas.

April 19, 1993—50 years later after of the 1943 Warsaw, to the day, government troops, tanks, and other military equipment stormed the compound of David Koresh and his followers at Waco, Texas. Certainly, this operation fulfilled the basic requirements for a human sacrifice: trauma, fire, and young sacrificial victims.

April 19, 1995—Oklahoma City bombing—Once again fire and death on this day.

April 20, 1998—German terrorist group Red Army Faction announces their dissolution after 28 years.

April 20, 1999—The Columbine High School Massacre.

April 19, 2005—Joseph Alois Ratzinger elected as Pope Benedict XVI.

April 20, 2007—Johnson Space Center shooting and incident of hostages in Building 44.

April 20, 2008—Benedict XVI has visited Ground Zero in New York, the scene of the 11 September 2001 attacks on Twin Towers.

April 19, 2010—In Canada over 400 hundred of straw bales caught on fire and blazed out of control.

April 19, 2010—Iceland’s Volcanic Ash Grounds all Airlines in Northern Europe while NATO conducts the largest military exercise of the Year.

April 20, 2010—The Gulf Oil Fire.

April 20, The Birthday of Adolf Hitler

Moar Here

The Importance of April 30 and May 1? The Beltaine Festival, also called “Walpurgis Night“. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch’s Calendar, while May 1 is the Illuminati’s second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required, emotionally or physically. Since the celebration officially began the night before Beltaine, the tradition has developed among occultists to celebrate Beltaine as a 2-day ceremony. This tradition was strong enough that Adolf Hitler decided to kill himself on April 30 at 3:30pm, thus creating a “333″ and placing his suicide sacrifice within the Beltaine time frame. Great bonfires are lit on the Eve of Beltaine, April 30, in order to welcome the Earth Goddess. Participants hope to gain favor with this goddess so she will bless their families with procreative fertility. Interesting enough, the Royal House of Windsor lights a Beltaine “Balefire” every year.
Sauce

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

Nice put together list.

One problem I see in it. They don't need these massacres every year? I mean I can make a list of bad things that happened in January. It means nothing. No consistency.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is starting to get attention on other sites and all over the internet now

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70
Just thought I'd say Hi before this historic thread gets closed and a couple of its participants get banned .

You guys can't go around hurling insults just because somebody disagrees with you .

To the OP . If somebody posts a thread stating that they dreamed a plane was going to hit the Hollywood sign , then you can be pretty sure that they meant The Hollywood sign and not an airfield 1000's of miles away .

again no offance you just dont get it, its almost like a metaphor example. dreams are like a riddle

edit on 1-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

dreams are like a riddle

.... and so is this thread

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Someone showed things often happen on the new moon.

New moon May 9, 2013 05:31:40 PM

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

One problem I see in it. They don't need these massacres every year? I mean I can make a list of bad things that happened in January. It means nothing. No consistency.

Please do, that would be interesting. I think you would find that is not as easy as an Apr 19-May 1 list.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Oh bollocks. Foobley did not predict the plane crash, his was in America with no date attached... miles off. Please don't credit phonies with stuff they don't deserve.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This whole post attempts at conspiracy borders on the very very weird... but ATS attracts them aye!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

dreams are like a riddle

.... and so is this thread

its to bad not everyone finds its as hard as you to understand

i'll remember your name because your probably just someone that goes to every thread, listed as conspiracy, on a conspiracy site, and blabs on and on about how the op is insane and doesn't know what hes talking about, its like you think your on wikipedia or something, this is AboveTopSecret, get it straight.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Isittruee

Please do, that would be interesting. I think you would find that is not as easy as an Apr 19-May 1 list.

death by fire, explosion, or people of youth representsing the spring sacrafices to the sun god

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
Oh bollocks. Foobley did not predict the plane crash, his was in America with no date attached... miles off. Please don't credit phonies with stuff they don't deserve.

well that didn't take long, i'm guessing you didn't read much.

Hollywood - Sets, Smoke and Mirrors, Acts, Plays, Movies, FAKE

so when a dream happens where a plane crashes into the hollywood sign, you can take that as a metaphor, not the real thing.

When you dream about a giant, it doesn't mean there are freaking giants out there about to come out of their cave and tell the world bigfoot exists.

Things like giants usual represent a task you have to overcome that you feel is alot bigger then you can normally handle.

You could almost say its symbolismof type

I'll go and look at a dream dictonary to show you some examples

"E

To see the letter "E" in your dream implies ease and relaxation. The drug ecstasy is often referred to as "E".
"

this is what it says about hollywood, again you dont take it as it is, you take it as what it represents

"Hollywood

To dream that you are in Hollywood symbolizes fame and glamour. The dream may be telling you to be more realistic with your goals. You need to come down from you lofty ambitions or idealistic notions. "

yes it doesn't say what i've depicted obviously, but it depicts other properties of hollywood, the fame and the glamour, but it forgets to mention how hollywood is built off sets, acts, plays. PRETAND, fake. which are still properties of hollywood that you could attribute to a dream

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0
I would like to make a quick correction, if I may.

The OP from the other thread didn't say the plane crashed into the Hollywood sign in his dream but rather the "Hollywood sign mountains". He apparently didn't know the name of those mountains at the time.

As for this OP, interesting connections. Thanks for posting it.

Your Welcome

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join