It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood moved to Afganistan? Plane crashed at 3:33:00

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

lol, i'll let you guys take your baby steps on this one, i'm out..

p.s. everything i put there about these numbers applies to my presentation... you just can't see
edit on 30-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

No, I asked how this works and you replied with "I'm out".

Just because one person had a dream about one thing does not mean that a plane crashing is a staged event...

You. Fuxking. Oaf!

Where did i label this thread as fact you idiot, lol

*Ahem...

You quote someone called Foobler for 'predicting' this...
You state that you don't believe in coincidence, and that I shouldn't either...
You constantly refer to the spring time being a time of sacrifice...
You give examples going back almost 20 years to try and prove your theory as 'fact'...

And last but not least...

"It means that is a sign that the angels signify their agreement to your thoughts. It means truth and is a sign of the trinity. Mind, body, and spirit. Three becoming one. Angels love, protect, and surround you and the union is complete. Angels are in your midst."

These are some very far lengths to go to if you don't even believe in your own theory...

You idiot.

sorry i still dont see what your trying to point out, i've read it over and over and still dont see where i claim my theory as truth.

are you high?

If you don't believe your theory as truth then why even post it. Plus you went to some very extreme lengths to prove this happened as you say it did. Why am I constantly repeating myself on this website?

Oh that's why, because people change their stories constantly when one part of it is proven to be a falsehood!

That, and this place is full of fuxking idiots.

be quite, why are half the threads on this site then? sheesh stop trolling, i've just reported you

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

i've read it over and over and still dont see where i claim my theory as truth.

So you’re not claiming that anything in you OP is true, your words not mine,

Rather your saying this is all just a theory, well as a theory it might help us all out a bit if you would actually explain your theory because so far you have not.

I am just trying to work out what this thread is about thats all, please dont report me for it

edit on 30-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

lol, i'll let you guys take your baby steps on this one, i'm out..

p.s. everything i put there about these numbers applies to my presentation... you just can't see

No, I asked how this works and you replied with "I'm out".

Just because one person had a dream about one thing does not mean that a plane crashing is a staged event...

You. Fuxking. Oaf!

Where did i label this thread as fact you idiot, lol

*Ahem...

You quote someone called Foobler for 'predicting' this...
You state that you don't believe in coincidence, and that I shouldn't either...
You constantly refer to the spring time being a time of sacrifice...
You give examples going back almost 20 years to try and prove your theory as 'fact'...

And last but not least...

"It means that is a sign that the angels signify their agreement to your thoughts. It means truth and is a sign of the trinity. Mind, body, and spirit. Three becoming one. Angels love, protect, and surround you and the union is complete. Angels are in your midst."

These are some very far lengths to go to if you don't even believe in your own theory...

You idiot.

sorry i still dont see what your trying to point out, i've read it over and over and still dont see where i claim my theory as truth.

are you high?

If you don't believe your theory as truth then why even post it. Plus you went to some very extreme lengths to prove this happened as you say it did. Why am I constantly repeating myself on this website?

Oh that's why, because people change their stories constantly when one part of it is proven to be a falsehood!

That, and this place is full of fuxking idiots.

be quite, why are half the threads on this site then? sheesh stop trolling, i've just reported you

Oh noes!

Have a look at all the fuxks I give.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Rather your saying this is all just a theory, well as a theory it might help us all out a bit if you would actually explain your theory because so far you have not.

The theory is that this was staged for sacrafice for a high society, the ritual involves sacrafice by fire.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The theory is that this was staged for sacrafice for a high society, the ritual involves sacrafice by fire.

And YOU asked if I was high....

(Which for the record, I am, and I still didn't buy your 'theory')

edit on 30-4-2013 by fairguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If it wasnt faked, what is your link to Hollywood and this other users dream?

also i understand that this video was taken at the local time of the crash, what i am getting at is occultism is a world wide thing why wouldnt we be seeing these large scale events in every part of the world at there respective 3:33 am or pm on these given days?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

That is not a theory it is a highly speculative and paranoid hypothesis with zero evidence to corroborate it simply put its NOT TRUE

This belongs in the skunk works

It also begs the question why did you not make this clear in your OP, what do dreams have to do with it, what “high society” and finally why have you been so harsh on some other members when all you had to do was make this clear.

just to be clear, so your not confused,

Its a funny idea but its also NOT TRUE!!!

PS:

what does that have to do with the title "Hollywood moved to Afganistan" ?
edit on 30-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Just thought I'd say Hi before this historic thread gets closed and a couple of its participants get banned .

You guys can't go around hurling insults just because somebody disagrees with you .

To the OP . If somebody posts a thread stating that they dreamed a plane was going to hit the Hollywood sign , then you can be pretty sure that they meant The Hollywood sign and not an airfield 1000's of miles away .

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The simple fact of the way this crash occurred completely debunks the idea that this was intentionally carried out.

Look at the way the plane goes up, and then back down. It would be totally impossible to accurately plan the exact minute of impact on something like this. At the point of apex, all control is gone. The pilot could neither speed up or slow down as would be needed to measure out the exact moment of impact.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70
Just thought I'd say Hi before this historic thread gets closed and a couple of its participants get banned .

You guys can't go around hurling insults just because somebody disagrees with you .

To the OP . If somebody posts a thread stating that they dreamed a plane was going to hit the Hollywood sign , then you can be pretty sure that they meant The Hollywood sign and not an airfield 1000's of miles away .

Sir, I challenge you to a duel!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
All a bit nut jobby for me.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Hippy jousting?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by fairguy

Hippy jousting?

It was either that or some kind of ritual firey sacrifice, a duel just seems fairer.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Please, enlighten me and I'm sure many others, how do dreams "work"?

That is easy, just post some vague stuff you claim you dreamed, when something happens claim you predicted it, and anyone who asks you to explain just state "dreams do not work the way you think" then babble about any unrelated stuff.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Tragic accident .
Looks like the plane became tail heavy . This indicates that either the load shifted or the vertical stabilizers jammed .
Judging by the way the plane severely banked in an attempt to combat the climb , I guess either could have happened.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70
reply to post by fairguy

Go and edit you posts before the mods climb all over this

If they haven't already .

I don't mind dude I am quite a mod myself, but more in the Roger Daltrey sense of the word.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just a completely different slant.

I am a witch, Yes tonight / tomorrow is important.

the extinguishing and relighting of fires is to do with fertility,

NO blood sacrifice is required. 100% wrong.

Any said to the contrary is defamation.

end of.

Happy Beltaine All,
Welcome in the Summer.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
One minor flaw in this conspiracy.

The plane hit the ground at 03:32:53

It's 7 sek. from 03:33:00

But nice try

The ritual is fire

its the time the fireball is in the air, thank you, i thought it was a real good one too, yours was almost there but sadly couldn't match mine

The fire was on the ground ( not in the air ) as the petrol tanks exploded on impact .
The ACCIDENT ( see how I emphasized it for you ) was probably due to a badly secured shifting load , or the vertical stabilizers jammed . Note how the pilot severely banked the plane in an attempt to arrest the near vertical climb ????
No conspiracy and probably no foul play

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is something I've struggled with as someone that sees the same patterns. I've come down to a few possibilities in no particular order:

1) These kinds of things are intentional and encoded in a way that we don't quite understand to include ages of victims, times, number of victims, etc.

2) It's a substrate of sacred geometry in which the numbers are encoded by the universe itself.

3) Part of the ritual is in the mass consciousness awareness of a certain number in relation to a certain aspect (i.e. it's all in the reporting, whether true or not.)

I've thought long and hard about this type of thing, especially since the same number patterns keep showing up. The actual truth probably lies somewhere between the three possibilities. The sheer number of times these patterns show up rules out coincidence.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

one question - what overtime rate am i entitled to for working on " occult holidays " *1.5 or *2 ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join