It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood moved to Afganistan? Plane crashed at 3:33:00

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
First of all i'm sure we've all heard about the plane crash, god reast their souls...
and congratulations to Foobler for predicting this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now lets check out the time in the video when the explosion is taking place "3:33:00" i dont believe in coincidence, you shouldn't either!
(Video is at bottom)

Why though? And why at 3:33?

First lets start off why someone would want to kill these people, and why in such fashion? We need to look at the Occult Holidays and rituals. Lets look at spring

2. Spring Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice

a. March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
b. April 1 - All Fool's Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year's Day!
c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

watch out, todays not over

Some examples other then what we've seen in the last couple weeks

www.bbsradio.com...
"April 19, 1995 -- Oklahoma City bombing -- Once again, many young children were killed this day "

Google Search: Occult Holidays April 19 - 30 if you want to find out more, lets move on to 3, and 33

3 = The Holy Spirit, Holy Trinity, There are 3 acts of existence - birth/life/death. , The 3 types of matter are animal, vegetable, and mineral. , there are 3 primary colors with which it is possible to obtain all the colors,

Relates to :Mars, The Empress, annnnd TUESDAY!
The Number 3 symbolizes the principles of growth. hense the spring ritual

now enough of that you can gladly google, lets move on to 33!

33=

Wikipedia says

"The number 33 was discovered to lead to the essential meaning of life", Spring?..
Secret Societies LOVE 33
33 paths to become a master mason
Master Number 33 And The Hidden Meaning Behind It

mysteriousuniverse.org...
"Number 33: Secret Societies, UFOs, Death, Destruction & Disneyland"

Google for more, now lets look at 333!

=

"Think of 333 as an equilateral triangle, with each of the sides and points being equal. It is the numerical representation of truth. Not just in right and wrong, but as Truth."

"It means that is a sign that the angels signify their agreement to your thoughts. It means truth and is a sign of the trinity. Mind, body, and spirit. Three becoming one. Angels love, protect, and surround you and the union is complete. Angels are in your midst."

"333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number"

edit on 30-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm just not following your point, i understand occult holidays, and numerology and all that good stuff. But i do not know where you are connecting all of this to hollywood moving or where Hollywood comes into play at all. on top of that you didn't really explain your linking of the occult to the time of the crash 3:33.

I hope you can inform me of what I am missing

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

First of all i'm sure we've all heard about the plane crash, god reast their souls... and congratulations to Foobler for predicting this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

errr what?

I am sorry you are saying that the above thread “predicted this” when it actually said that the dream was about a plane flying into the famous “Hollywood” sign, that is hardly the same thing as a plane crashing at Bagram Air Base.

Then you post a whole load of stuff about the number 333, I get on a 333 bus every day and because I was three minutes late for my shift today that means that I started at 3:33pm does that means something significant as well.

I really just don’t get the point of this thread to me it makes no sense just has the OP incorrectly claiming that another member predicted a plane crash followed by a whole load of rambling about the number 3, 33 and 333 and i think something about the crash being staged.

what the hell does any of that have to do with the title "Hollywood moved to Afganistan"

edit on 30-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

First of all i'm sure we've all heard about the plane crash, god reast their souls... and congratulations to Foobler for predicting this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

errr what?

I am sorry you are saying that the above thread “predicted this” when it actually said that the dream was about a plane flying into the famous “Hollywood” sign, that is hardly the same thing as a plane crashing at Bagram Air Base.

Then you post a whole load of stuff about the number 333, I get on a 333 bus every day and because I was three minutes late for my shift today that means that I started at 3:33pm does that means something significant as well.

I really just don’t get the point of this thread to me it makes no sense just has the OP incorrectly claiming that another member predicted a plane crash followed by a whole load of rambling about the number 3, 33 and 333.

dreams dont work like you obviously think.....

a flood caving in the walls of a castle can represent an invasion...

this was clearly staged, 'hollywood' shouldn't take all the rocketscientist on this site to explain that one

and you sound like you really dont want people talking about this the way you're arguing, what is your purpose, what do you get out of proving me wrong when again clearly you underestimate those numbers

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

errr what?

I really just don’t get the point of this thread to me it makes no sense just has the OP incorrectly claiming that another member predicted a plane crash followed by a whole load of rambling about the number 3, 33 and 333.

dreams dont work like you obviously think.....

this was clearly staged, 'hollywood' shouldn't take all the rocketscientist on this site to explain that one

and you sound like you really dont want people talking about this the way you're arguing, what is your purpose, what do you get out of proving me wrong when again clearly you underestimate those numbers

Please, enlighten me and I'm sure many others, how do dreams "work"?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
lol, i'll let you guys take your baby steps on this one, i'm out..

p.s. everything i put there about these numbers applies to my presentation... you just can't see, and your possy got here quick

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

link   
One minor flaw in this conspiracy.

The plane hit the ground at 03:32:53

It's 7 sek. from 03:33:00

But nice try

link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye

But nice try

The ritual is fire

its the time the fireball is in the air, thank you, i thought it was a real good one too, yours was almost there but sadly couldn't match mine

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

dreams dont work like you obviously think

Then please do enlighten me?

…..

Again, errr what?

That’s your explanation of how dreams work still confused.

No it would take a mind reader to figure out exactly what your trying to get at with this thread.

please expalin

and you sound like you really dont want people talking about this the way you're arguing

Surly by the very fact that I am talking about it disproves your claims that I don’t want people talking about it.

what is your purpose

a very deep question, 42

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
well i hope we have some mind readers then lol..
hitch hikers guide, good movie

dreams are like metaphors, a dream is never as it seems, its almost its own analogy

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

p.s. everything i put there about these numbers applies to my presentation... you just can't see

No, I asked how this works and you replied with "I'm out".

Just because one person had a dream about one thing does not mean that a plane crashing is a staged event...

You. Fuxking. Oaf!

Where did i label this thread as fact you idiot, lol

*Ahem...

You quote someone called Foobler for 'predicting' this...
You state that you don't believe in coincidence, and that I shouldn't either...
You constantly refer to the spring time being a time of sacrifice...
You give examples going back almost 20 years to try and prove your theory as 'fact'...

And last but not least...

"It means that is a sign that the angels signify their agreement to your thoughts. It means truth and is a sign of the trinity. Mind, body, and spirit. Three becoming one. Angels love, protect, and surround you and the union is complete. Angels are in your midst."

These are some very far lengths to go to if you don't even believe in your own theory...

You idiot.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye

But nice try

The ritual is fire

its the time the fireball is in the air, thank you, i thought it was a real good one too, yours was almost there but sadly couldn't match mine
Oh, i see, i was completly wrong

But wait, the fireball starts at 03:32:53-54

Btw, the date on that camera is way of, so the clock is posibly also wrong.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

p.s. everything i put there about these numbers applies to my presentation... you just can't see

Just because one person had a dream about one thing does not mean that a plane crashing is a staged event...

You. Fuxking. Oaf!

*Ahem...

You give examples going back almost 20 years to try and prove your theory as 'fact'...

These are some very far lengths to go to if you don't even believe in your own theory...

You idiot.

sorry i still dont see what your trying to point out, i've read it over and over and still dont see where i claim my theory as truth.

are you high?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You. Fuxking. Oaf!

*Ahem...

You idiot.

A theory is a theory if you were to believe it you wouldn't call it a theory

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
my problem with your time theory is this, 3:33 happens twice a day every day in every time zone. Also every year we pass through these "occult holidays" now if you can show me that events like this happen every year at these times i will be more likely to believe you.

With that being said how you have presented your research is disjointed and rambling it makes it hard to follow making what you are saying come across as crazy mumbo jumbo no offense.

Also i understand that in the realm of prophecy and dreams that what you see is not always what is meant, but once again a plane flying into the Hollywood sign and a Plane crashing in Afganastan is really hard to connect. Without further proof that the video was faked.

link   

You. Fuxking. Oaf!

*Ahem...

You idiot.

sorry i still dont see what your trying to point out, i've read it over and over and still dont see where i claim my theory as truth.

are you high?

If you don't believe your theory as truth then why even post it. Plus you went to some very extreme lengths to prove this happened as you say it did. Why am I constantly repeating myself on this website?

Oh that's why, because people change their stories constantly when one part of it is proven to be a falsehood!

That, and this place is full of fuxking idiots.

link   
Now now chaps,

Lets not all get the Mods excited by calling each other idiots.

OP, I have never seen the hitch hikers guide movie but I did read the books,

Anyway my bed time reading is beside the point.

It would seem that myself and a couple of other members are having a difficult time in deciphering your thread and figuring out what it is actually about so would you please explain to us clearly (that means minimal dream metaphors and funny number play) what exactly you are trying to say because so far your OP does not make any sense.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
my problem with your time theory is this, 3:33 happens twice a day every day in every time zone. Also every year we pass through these "occult holidays" now if you can show me that events like this happen every year at these times i will be more likely to believe you.

With that being said how you have presented your research is disjointed and rambling it makes it hard to follow making what you are saying come across as crazy mumbo jumbo no offense.

Also i understand that in the realm of prophecy and dreams that what you see is not always what is meant, but once again a plane flying into the Hollywood sign and a Plane crashing in Afganastan is really hard to connect. Without further proof that the video was faked.

I dont think that video was faked, but it is possible as is anything.
if this was staged the connection between the crash and hollywood isn't a big leap, its pretty much tied togather.
And thank you i'll try to keep my threads more organized next time

The time zone thing, it happened at 3:33:00 in his time zone where it would need to happen, again unless the video is fake

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join