It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your pets!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

jude11
Mods...

Still think we don't need a Pets/Animals Forum?

We do...!

A lot of people are in agreement it seems...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace
edit on 30-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I am all for it,

However I think for ATS it would be a bad choice,

Think of all the traffic it will take from other forums, I know I would spend most of time spent on ATS there if it was available, not very conspiracy or alternate news or enough fear being pushed if a forum such as that was to be open.

I wouldn't care less if there was thread proving that ISON will kill us all in a few weeks, I would jump straight into the feel good pets forum, well most would be heart warming excluding the thread here and there showing mans cruelty towards animals.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think I've finally figured it out...good thing I'm tenacious, anyway meet my best friend Chollo & myself. He is 5 years old now. He is the absolute best thing in my life & keeps me sane. I just added another Bully pup to the mix his name is Otto von Mischief.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
OMG! Gotta love the bulldogs! Here is my old English

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Your Bully is gorgeous! they are my absolute favorite breed. Mine lay on the couch with the little tongues poking out also, nothing is cuter than that! It's too late in the season now but this Spring I'm wanting to get a sidecar for my bike so I can take them with me, I'll have to figure out a safety containment system I can rig up.
Here's a pic of Otto, my new addition to the family, he is a pistol! still a puppy-hence the last name of "Mischief"
Dang, he gives a fat girl a work out keeping up with his antics!

This pic is one of my Tarantulas, I use to be in the "hobby" (breeding-selling) now I'm down to just 5 & I concentrate strictly on the Brachypelma sp...exclusively. I have some nice picts of some of my big girls & of their molts if anyone is interested. My favorite is the Brachypelma Emilia's, (the E is not suppose to be capitalized, my computer keeps autocorrecting & I don't know how to override it.) She is about 11 years old & I've been thinking about finding her a handsome male to have a little clandestine "meeting" with.
I have on a few occasions taken them to preschools & informal gatherings (b-day parties) to try to introduce young kids to the total coolness of Tarantulas regarding their natural habitats & preservation, feeding, anatomy etc... There's a saying I can't remember whoms' but it was along the lines of knowledge & what one understands they will come to care for. Cool quote if I hadn't have messed it up.

One of my Bristlenose Plec breeding setups. The male is in the middle, trying to herd his harem of ladies. These are still juveniles & the males are finally starting to show their mouth bristles. Another minor hobby is live vegetation setups (aquascaping). My 80gal freshwater planted tank is mostly some cool Bumblebee, Spotted Raphael, Banjo Catfish, Hillstream Loaches, Corydoras, Angels & a bigass albino Plec that is very peaceful.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well, after all the heartache with the mastiff's, we've gone back to Boxers. This is our first female dog since our first dog, Josie.
This is Abby. 7 week old

Her first day home and taking over Dozer's toys

She cry's all night, so daddy slept in the chair with her, because mom had to work. Dozer helped.

This morning, all wound up and boxing big brother

We are so lucky that Dozer has been so tolerant. He is such a good boy!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Izzy and Matilda love to snuggle

edit on 1-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I so enjoyed the pictures of your own personal Noah's Ark!

You are a blessed guy to live in such a lovely home surrounded by so much love...

Blessed Be The Animals.

MissMissie

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join